obama birth certificate: more investigation request

It's almost impossible to believe that the lib trash are personally attacking people who disagree with them. Why, if they didn't do it every five minutes i wouldn't believe it at all.

Alex Jones says Bigfoot took Obama's birth certificate on advice from the Reptilians based on information they obtained from papers found near the 9/11 inside job. The Reptilians have warned the BigFeet to stay clear of the 9/11 area as that is where Jimmy Hoffa sleeps disguised as a homeless man that is constantly reading Tropic Of Cancer. The BigFeet contingent, tired of being confined to the forest, have requested the Illuminati provide them with really big slippers as their feet, though large, still get stickers in them as they walk through the brush.

Trump has appointed Ivanka, Baron, Eric the idiot, Damien Kushner666, and their cleaning ladies as contacts for the Reptilians. Erkel and Fonzy are liasons with the BigFeet.

i would expect this kinda retarded post from a man who obviously skipped junior high science classes the fact he believes in magic bullets and incredibly STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Makiki - Obama's Neighborhood - Barack Obama Resources, Hawaii ...
obamasneighborhood.com/makiki.html
Makiki--Introduction & Self-Guided Tour (see below) ... air of the White House, Barack Obama grew up in the unassuming Honolulu neighborhood of Makiki.
Oahu Tour - Obama's Neighborhood - Barack Obama Resources ...
obamasneighborhood.com/pointsofinterest.html
Self Guided Oahu Tour of Obama Points of Interest ... place for a picnic which is precisely whatPresident elect Obama did with his family during a recent visit.
Barry Slept Here - Obama's Neighborhood - Barack Obama ...
obamasneighborhood.com/homes.html
Excluding his four years in Indonesia (between 1967 and 1971), Barack Obama's life was spent in half a dozen residences, primarily in Honolulu's Makiki ...
President Barack Obama Birthplace Moped Honolulu Oahu Tour
www.hawaiimoped.com/barack-obama-moped-tour
Did you know that our 44th president was born and raised in Honolulu? See where he was born, ... Enjoy yourself! View Barack Obama Tour in a larger map.
Obama Tours in Hawaii – Hawaii Travel Guide
www.hawaiilogue.com › Blog › Featured Articles
Michelle Obama was quoted saying, “You can't really understand Barack until you understand ... Lead by “Guide of Oahu,” this tour explores Obama's roots and as guests tour the island they ... Kapiolani Medical Center (place of Obama's birth).
Barack Obama's Hawaii | GoHawaii.com
Barack Obama’s Hawaii | GoHawaii.com
The Hawaiian word kamaaina means someone who is native born or who has ... Here are a few placesPresident Obama has visited on his trips back to Oahu:.
A tour of Obama's Hawaii: Travel Weekly
www.travelweekly.com/Hawaii-Travel/Insights/A-tour-of-Obama-Hawaii
Dec 29, 2016 - Barack Obama is taking his last winter vacation as the country's commander in chief in his home state of Hawaii. ... Obama was born Aug. 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Hospital for Women & Children in Honolulu. He was raised in ...
Hawaii invites visitors to experience Obama's Oahu - USATODAY.com
Hawaii invites visitors to experience Obama's Oahu - USATODAY.com
Jan 22, 2009 - Local treat: Barack Obama leaves Kokonuts Shave Ice and Snacks on Dec. 26. ... Among the companies offering Obama-themed tours are Best Guides of Oahu ... A look at how his politicalbirthplace of Illinois and his father's ...
Barack Obama Tours - Obama Tours of Hawaii, Africa, and Chicago
www.hawaiiforvisitors.com › Islands › Oahu › Activities › Tours
Information about Barack Obama Hawaii tours featuring sites significant in his life. ... of Honolulu, and driving by the hospital where President Obama was born, ...
Hawaii's latest attraction: Obama tourism - Travel | NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/id/28003461/ns/travel/t/hawaiis-latest-attraction-obama-tourism/
Dec 8, 2008 - Tours of President-elect's childhood home, hangouts sprout up in Honolulu ... where President-elect Barack Obama grew up, in Honolulu. ... of Hope and Hot Springs, where former President Bill Clinton was born and raised.
Thanks for more information on President Obama's birth state.

once again,you two men need to get a room together..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can just see syriusly and washamerica so angry at each other for the other one never budging they will be arguing about this everyday for the next 30 years.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

wash is obsessed with Obama while syriusly is obsessed over him.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

anybody else agree these two men need a room together?:lol:

Barrack Hussein Obama admits he was born in Kenya...

first-visit-to-kenya-copy.jpg

Barack Obama Admits he was born in Kenya (Video)

the Obama apologists wont watch this Dalia,they are so afraid and in denial they only see what they WANT to see.:rolleyes:

once again,you two men need to get a room together..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can just see syriusly and washamerica so angry at each other for the other one never budging they will be arguing about this everyday for the next 30 years.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

wash is obsessed with Obama while syriusly is obsessed over him.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

anybody else agree these two men need a room together?:lol:

Anybody else agree that LA Ram Fan is bizarrely obsessed with telling us how we should post?

What is his/her/its obsession?

It's almost impossible to believe that the lib trash are personally attacking people who disagree with them. Why, if they didn't do it every five minutes i wouldn't believe it at all.

Alex Jones says Bigfoot took Obama's birth certificate on advice from the Reptilians based on information they obtained from papers found near the 9/11 inside job. The Reptilians have warned the BigFeet to stay clear of the 9/11 area as that is where Jimmy Hoffa sleeps disguised as a homeless man that is constantly reading Tropic Of Cancer. The BigFeet contingent, tired of being confined to the forest, have requested the Illuminati provide them with really big slippers as their feet, though large, still get stickers in them as they walk through the brush.

Trump has appointed Ivanka, Baron, Eric the idiot, Damien Kushner666, and their cleaning ladies as contacts for the Reptilians. Erkel and Fonzy are liasons with the BigFeet.

i would expect this kinda retarded post from a man who obviously skipped junior high science classes the fact he believes in magic bullets and incredibly STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I especially liked post# 15 you mentioned,they were all very excellent points and you spelled it out to the tee and all of them but you REALLY nailed it with post#15 there ESPECIALLY.:up:

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I especially liked post# 15 you mentioned,they were all very excellent points and you spelled it out to the tee and all of them but you REALLY nailed it with post#15 there ESPECIALLY.:up:

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

we now know what issae newton looks like in real life.I found this pic of him here below.:lmao:the obama apologists such as syriously are pros at doing this.:biggrin:

ignore.jpg

/---- Any idea how easy that is to duplicate? Just find an old seal and presto ----
Prove it .... duplicate it with the notarized stamp of any state's sitting registrar, broadcast is nationally, and show me where that state's registrar doesn't voice an objection.

For bonus points, also produce a letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health, verifying the authenticity, also without the real Director of Health objecting that he, or she, never did validate your forgery.

Accomplish that and I'll give your nonsensical proposal some consideration.

Oh for bonus points- post that letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health on the State of Hawaii's official Department of Health website.

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
"bonus points" would imply we are engaged in some game of yours ? where's doc et. al. ?
everyone folded like an accordion.

Certainly we are playing a game- its Whack a Birther
/---- Some questions linger...
View attachment 134564
What questions?

I see "STATE of HAWAII" at the bottom of his seal... And what appears to be, "DEPA" on the left...

jh55f9f4f0.jpg

Why do you find people interviewed in Kenya for convincing than people interviewed in the United States?

Of course you don't actually find the step grandmother convincing- when she repeatedly says that Barack Obama was not born in Kenya.

Birthers- you can lead them to the truth- but you can't make them believe the truth.
the people in kenya have no political stake.

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.
source ?
If Obama a truly born and raised there, he would have lots more relatives than have been interviewed. I wonder why they didn't bother to get their story from any but the very few that have been repeatedly quoted by so many.
i wonder why he hasn't been nicer to his relatives.

Obama madrassa myth debunked

Bahasa Indonesia: "Barry Soetoro" (Barack Obama) -- "Si Anak yang (meng-)hilang"

Two contrived histories combine to insulate America from the truth about Obama

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

anyone have pics like this from honolulu ?
I dunno -- any statues of a child Bush in Connecticut?

the people in kenya have no political stake.

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.
source ?
If Obama a truly born and raised there, he would have lots more relatives than have been interviewed. I wonder why they didn't bother to get their story from any but the very few that have been repeatedly quoted by so many.

Bahasa Indonesia: "Barry Soetoro" (Barack Obama) -- "Si Anak yang (meng-)hilang"

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.

source ?

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.
You didn't actually have to post this for me to know you're a birfer.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.
Birfers are refuted by their own idiocies.

Birfers are refuted by their own idiocies.

I am not sure what a "birfer" is but what I posted is a fact that is not refutable. States only have copies. The fraudulent document was a "cut and paste" job that was poorly done and the moron that did it either forgot to run it through a printer and then scan it or they were too incompetent to understand how easily PDF files can be dissected OR they thought we were too stupid to figure it out......bottom line is that the certificate is a fake and a poorly done one at that.

Any further questions????

Forum List

Back