obama birth certificate: more investigation request

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae):

No! Obama was not born in
Mombasa! He was born in America!

heh...
images
And how does, "Obama was not born in Mombassa" become, "Obama was born in Mombassa?"
she could be saying anything, might not even be her. i think people thought she said she was present during his birth. i was laughing at the exclamation marks.
So now you're under the delusion she could have said what you want her to say and not what she did say because what she said wasn't damning enough?

I get that right?
i wouldn't/haven't put too much stock in the grandmother interview, it's just one thing, the people interviewed in kenya are more convincing.

Why do you find people interviewed in Kenya for convincing than people interviewed in the United States?

Of course you don't actually find the step grandmother convincing- when she repeatedly says that Barack Obama was not born in Kenya.

Birthers- you can lead them to the truth- but you can't make them believe the truth.

Does Obama's BC have a raised seal?

-Geaux
Yes...

seal.jpg
/---- Any idea how easy that is to duplicate? Just find an old seal and presto ----
Prove it .... duplicate it with the notarized stamp of any state's sitting registrar, broadcast is nationally, and show me where that state's registrar doesn't voice an objection.

For bonus points, also produce a letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health, verifying the authenticity, also without the real Director of Health objecting that he, or she, never did validate your forgery.

Accomplish that and I'll give your nonsensical proposal some consideration.

Oh for bonus points- post that letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health on the State of Hawaii's official Department of Health website.

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae):

No! Obama was not born in
Mombasa! He was born in America!

heh...
images
And how does, "Obama was not born in Mombassa" become, "Obama was born in Mombassa?"
she could be saying anything, might not even be her. i think people thought she said she was present during his birth. i was laughing at the exclamation marks.
So now you're under the delusion she could have said what you want her to say and not what she did say because what she said wasn't damning enough?

I get that right?
i wouldn't/haven't put too much stock in the grandmother interview, it's just one thing, the people interviewed in kenya are more convincing.

Why do you find people interviewed in Kenya for convincing than people interviewed in the United States?

Of course you don't actually find the step grandmother convincing- when she repeatedly says that Barack Obama was not born in Kenya.

Birthers- you can lead them to the truth- but you can't make them believe the truth.
the people in kenya have no political stake.

-Geaux
Yes...

seal.jpg
/---- Any idea how easy that is to duplicate? Just find an old seal and presto ----
Prove it .... duplicate it with the notarized stamp of any state's sitting registrar, broadcast is nationally, and show me where that state's registrar doesn't voice an objection.

For bonus points, also produce a letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health, verifying the authenticity, also without the real Director of Health objecting that he, or she, never did validate your forgery.

Oh for bonus points- post that letter on state letterhead purporting to be that state's Director of Health on the State of Hawaii's official Department of Health website.

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
"bonus points" would imply we are engaged in some game of yours ? where's doc et. al. ?
everyone folded like an accordion.

I get that right?

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.

I get that right?

So why don't you believe the people in Kenya?

-Geaux
Yes...

seal.jpg

"bonus points" would imply we are engaged in some game of yours ? where's doc et. al. ?

Certainly we are playing a game- its Whack a Birther

/---- Some questions linger...
Obama raised seal.jpg

/---- Some questions linger...
View attachment 134564

Birthers will always have 'questions'- because you can lead a Birther to the truth- but you can't make Birthers believe in the truth.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed the validity of Barack Obama's birth certificate- and that he was born in Hawaii

upload_2017-6-21_9-57-57.png

upload_2017-6-21_9-58-58.png

upload_2017-6-21_9-59-30.png

I get that right?

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.
source ?

I get that right?

source ?
"the people in kenya have no political stake."

Source?

Why don't you believe the people in Kenya?

upload_2017-6-21_9-59-30-png.134583

the health director pronounced him "natural born" a nebulous legal term at the time (still is).

source ?
"the people in kenya have no political stake."

Source?

Why don't you believe the people in Kenya?
not really. they're proud that he made it.

that they were paid interviews.

i don't know whom to believe, but the night is young.

google is getting so much stronger, i'm interested in what was written around the time... e.g.

Barry Soetoro
Nov 6th, 2008, in IM Posts, Opinion, by Guest Writer
Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama's Indonesian connection.

Former Menteng student now US President
Obama Barack has been democratically elected President of the US.

Quite an about face for the best democracy money can buy, in view of the Bush presidential se-lection.

But of course, corruption, collusion and nepotism is the sole monopoly of the Third World - or so the deluded denizens of the West repeat to themselves as they hug their knees, rocking back and forth - reminding themselves of how they uphold human rights equally across the board, entirely devoid of double-standards and totally oblivious to race, creed or religion.

Barrak Hussein Obama II was born to a white American Ann Dunham and Kenyan Barrak Hussein Obama Snr, in Nyang'oma Kogelo now in Kenya.

Here the Indonesian link starts.

Ann Dunham married in 1967 Lolo Soetoro, a Javanese, whose own father, in 1946 was killed along with his eldest brother were killed, after which the Dutch army burned down the family's home. Soetoro fled with his mother into the countryside to survive. Incidentally yet more proof of Dutch war crimes - delibrate destruction of civilian property outside the scope of battle.

Pak Lolo Soetoro was an army geologist then later a government relations consultant for Mobil Oil. Obama describes Soetoro as well-mannered, even-tempered, and easy with people.

barry-soetoro.jpg

Barry Soetoro in Indonesia with mother Ann Dunham, step-father Lolo Soetoro, baby-sister Maya Soetoro-Ng.

From age 6 to 10, Obama lived in Jakarta. Age six, Obama attended the Catholic Primary St Francis di Assisi. Much was made of the lie he was educated in a Madrassa - or more accurately a pesantren - this of course was totally untrue. Obama Jnr later attended Model Primary School, Menteng and was registered as a Muslim - as his father was Muslim.

In Obama's own words:

In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during Koranic studies. My mother wasn’t overly concerned. ‘Be respectful,’ she’d say. In the Catholic school, when it came time to pray, I would close my eyes, then peek around the room. Nothing happened. No angels descended. Just a parched old nun and 30 brown children, muttering words.

One of "Berry's" childhood friends was Adi who often visited "Berry's" 16 Jalan Haji Ramli house. Speaking volumes of Dutch "development" at the time the road was of this established middle-class neighbourhood was a dirt lane where Obama used to wile away the hours kicking a soccer ball.

Adi recalled Obama and his friends wore plastic bags over their shoes to walk through the muddy street during the rainy seasons.

Neighborhood Muslims worshiped in a nearby house, which has since been replaced by a larger mosque. Sometimes, when the muezzin sounded the call to prayer, Lolo and Barry would walk to the makeshift mosque together, Adi said.

His mother often went to the church, but Barry was Muslim. He went to the mosque,” Adi said. “I remember him wearing a sarong.”

Obama spent most his spare time hanging out with Adi and other friends at the home of Yunaldi Askiar, a classmate. They used to play a kind of fencing game using sticks, kick a ball up and down the narrow dirt lanes or go swimming in the river behind the school, said Askiar, 42, a car mechanic.

Obama was taller and better dressed than most kids in classes where shoes and socks were still luxuries, so he stood out from the start. As an African American, and the only foreigner, he suffered racial taunts and teasing but never turned to violence.

"At first, everybody felt it was weird to have him here," Israella Dharmawan, his first grade teacher said. "But also they were curious about him, so wherever he went, the kids were following him."

His friends enjoyed playing tricks on Berry: Harmon ASki recalled,

"Sometimes we'd say, 'Barry, do you want a chocolate?’ And we'd give him a chocolate. The next day we'd give him a chocolate again. The third time we'd give him terasi (fermented shrimp paste) wrapped up like chocolate. Obama didn't get mad. He would laugh it off."

Ann Soetoro moved to Yogyakarta, while Obama Jnr studied in Jakarta. She was inspired by Jogja village industries, which became the basis of her 1992 doctoral dissertation.

“She loved living in Java,” said Dr. Dewey, who recalled accompanying Ms. Soetoro to a metalworking village. “People said: ‘Hi! How are you?’ She said: ‘How’s your wife? Did your daughter have the baby?’ They were friends. Then she’d whip out her notebook and she’d say: ‘How many of you have electricity? Are you having trouble getting iron?’ ”

Dunham-Soetoro became a consultant for the United States Agency for International Development on setting up a village credit program, then a Ford Foundation program officer in Jakarta specializing in women’s work. Later, she was a consultant in Pakistan, then joined Indonesia’s oldest bank to work on what is described as the world’s largest sustainable microfinance program, creating services like credit and savings for the poor.

obama-hawaii.jpg

Obama in Hawaii with Maya and Ann and maternal grand-father, shortly after leaving Indonesia.

In his tellingly-titled Memoir, Dreams from My Father, Obama describes his Indonesian interlude as "one long adventure, the bounty of a young boy's life". But he also recalls being troubled by the poverty around him: "the empty look on the faces of farmers the year the rains never came," and the desperation of the disabled beggars who came to the family's door.

"The world was violent, I was learning, unpredictable and often cruel," he writes. Obama and his mother thus we were very well acquainted with the harsh realities of indigenous Indonesians.

Fermina Katarina Sinaga, recalled yojhng Obama in her class: in the common task of class to write an essay titled “My dream: What I want to be in the future.” Obama “wrote ‘I want to be a president,’ ” she said. During a later writing assignment on family, he wrote, “My father is my idol.

The Indonesian connection for Obama and all that shaped him proving once again all things Javanese and indigenous Indonesian the bedrock for the towering monuments built on the foundations of a great civilisation.

Last edited:
It's a little late now, isn't it?
not from a historical perspective. i want closure, see if he got away with it.

Obama and his handlers in the DNC were wrong to spend so long to finally release his BC. They should have preempted that before the rumours started flying. Even worse, they released a hospital extract and not a proper certified BC which everyone born in the US has on record.

The fact that they did that means that there will ALWAYS be speculation on whether or not he was actually born in the US.

However, as a country, we made a decision to collectively 'look the other way' because so many people felt that having a Black candidate was an important thing at the time. Anyone who challenges that decision will be shouted down by the collective.

Not true.

His BC was on file from when he first ran for the senate.

"Hospital extract"?

The most amazing thing about our magical Prez Barry is that, knowing he would eventually run for office, he left Kenya, went to Hawaii, placed TWO birth announcements in TWO newspapers, planted his fake birth record with Hawaii's health department and then made it all the back to Kenya in time to be born.

Pretty amazing, huh?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1

Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I've been waiting for a libtard to explain that one away for years.

That's a new twist on this ever-changing tale. Post where President Obama said he was born in Kenya.

[emoji23]

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

Prove your claims.

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I hope you haven't been holding your breath....those liars never explain anything.

Can't "prove" something that never happened.

Or do YOU have proof that President Obama said ?

Didn't think so.

[emoji90]

Prove your claims.

I hope you haven't been holding your breath....those liars never explain anything.

Can't "prove" something that never happened.

Or do YOU have proof that President Obama said ?

Didn't think so.

[emoji90]

I got a file cabinet on Obama. All kind of proof.

K-Video:Kisah Orang-orang Dekat Obama (Part 3)

“On his birthday which [allegedly] falls annually on August 4, Barry was very happy because at the same time, there were also crowded, hectic preparations [for the Indonesian festival of ] Agustusan. At home, at Jalan Haji Ramli, Menteng Dalam, many red and white flag were placed along the streets and alleys.

Seeing that, Barry asked for a happy birthday cake and was given a red and white flag. Barry also asked to buy a lot of red and white flags. He put the small flags in virtually the every room, including his bedroom.”

Director Fuddy dies in plane crash - Obama Conspiracy Theories
www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/12/director-fuddy-dies-in-plane-crash/
Dec 12, 2013 - thinkwell : Fuddy was involved up to her prematurely dead eyeballs in aka ..... As well as Dr. Fukino, and Dr. Onaka both have seen the original ...
Hawaii Department of Health Director Dies in Plane Crash - The Post ...
www.thepostemail.com/.../hawaii-department-of-health-director-dies-in-plane-crash/
Dec 12, 2013 - ... that Hawaii Department of Health Director Loretta Fuddy has died in a ... The public schedule of her predecessor, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, had ...

Obama Visits a Nation That Knew Him as Barry

By NORIMITSU ONISHINOV. 8, 2010

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • President Obama visits Jakarta on Tuesday, he will find a city that, in some ways, has changed beyond recognition. A city of one luxury hotel and one shopping mall when Mr. Obama lived here between 1967 and 1971, Jakarta is now the overextended and overcrowded capital of the world’s fourth most populous nation. But Jakarta’s neighborhoods, including the two where Mr. Obama lived, retain enough of their former selves that the president would quickly find his bearings.

Jakarta regards Mr. Obama as a local boy made good, and he remains extremely popular throughout Indonesia. But his last-minute postponements of three previously planned visits here have clearly sapped the enthusiasm surrounding his homecoming, even among his most ardent supporters.

Continue reading the main story

Advertisement

“He’s not as popular here as he was before,” Mr. Salam said.

In 1967, Indonesia was still reeling from the aftershocks of an attempted Communist coup that led to the killing of at least 500,000 people. Suharto, the general who would rule Indonesia through the late 1990s, was about to assume power and launch an authoritarian era called the New Order.

Mr. Obama, his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, and his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, moved into a one-story house in a district called Menteng-Dalam. At the time, it was a new neighborhood where natives of Jakarta, known as Betawis, lived with an increasing number of newcomers from different corners of Java and Sumatra, the main islands in Indonesia. The area was connected to the electric grid only a couple of years before Mr. Obama moved in.

“It was a very poor area when the family came here,” said Coenraad Satjakoesoemah, 79, a retired airline manager and a neighborhood leader. “There were still dirt roads, only a few houses and lots of large trees.”

In Mr. Satjakoesoemah’s living room, Mr. Obama’s mother taught English to the neighborhood women, including his wife, Djumiati. While the residents regarded Mr. Obama’s mother as a “free spirit,” Barry, who was chubby, was referred to as the “boy who runs like a duck,” said Mrs. Satjakoesoemah, 69.

Mr. Obama, the couple said, attended school with children who could not afford to buy shoes.

The school — Santo Fransiskus Asisi, a Roman Catholic school that had been founded just in 1967 — is still located a couple of blocks away. When the 6-year-old Barry entered the school, there were only three grades with a total of 150 students. Now, about 1,300 students from kindergarten through high school study there, said the principal, Yustina Amirah. Mr. Obama has spoken about growing up here and hearing the Muslim call to prayer, but Ms. Amirah said that since the school’s founding, everyone had hewed to the institution’s official religion.

“Barry followed church services like everybody else,” Ms. Amirah said.

Sometime in the third grade, after his family moved to a different part of the city, Mr. Obama transferred to Elementary School Menteng 1, possibly the most famous primary school in Indonesia. Founded as a Dutch colonial school in 1934, it has long drawn the children of the country’s ruling class because of its location in Menteng, traditionally the wealthiest residential neighborhood in Jakarta.

Nowadays, though many wealthy Indonesians send their children to international schools here, the Menteng public school still draws the children of the elite, so much so that the principal, Hasimah, said she could “count on one hand” the students, out of a total of 400, who are not driven to school every day by their parents or drivers.

A mosque was built on the school grounds in 2002, a sign of the growing influence of Islam in Indonesia’s public life. But the school four decades ago did not even have a prayer room, in keeping with the state’s secularism at the time, Ms. Hasimah and students from the era said.

Newsletter Sign Up
    The Interpreter Newsletter
    Understand the world with sharp insight and commentary on the major news stories of the week.

You agree to receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.

During the presidential campaign of 2008, right-wing American groups spread rumors that Mr. Obama had attended a radical madrasa while living here. Though most of the Menteng school’s students have always been Muslim, Rully Dasaad, 49, a former classmate, chuckled at the idea that of all schools in the country, Menteng was equated with a madrasa.

“I was brought to school in a Cadillac,” Mr. Dasaad said.

But Mr. Obama’s family did not live in the exclusive Menteng district. The family stayed instead in a far humbler neighborhood called Matraman-Dalam, on a short block of single-story, detached houses, a stone’s throw from a traditional Indonesian neighborhood of narrow, winding streets.

Though he lived in that neighborhood for only two years, Mr. Obama left a lasting impression because of his outgoing and sometimes rowdy personality.

“Barry was so naughty that my father even scolded him one time,” said Sonni Gondokusumo, 49, a former neighbor and classmate.

Mr. Obama’s family rented the guest house inside a compound belonging to a prominent physician. There, according to the neighborhood’s longtime residents, the young Obama, who had already experienced differences in class and religion in his short stay in Indonesia, was exposed to another aspect of Jakarta’s diversity.

His nanny was an openly gay man who, in keeping with Indonesia’s relaxed attitudes toward homosexuality, carried on an affair with a local butcher, longtime residents said. The nanny later joined a group of transvestites called Fantastic Dolls, who, like the many transvestites who remain fixtures of Jakarta’s streetscape, entertained people by dancing and playing volleyball.

In the compound, Mr. Obama often played with the two sons of the physician’s driver.

One time, recalled the elder son, Slamet Januadi, now 52, Mr. Obama asked a group of boys whether they wanted to grow up to be president, a soldier or a businessman. A president would own nothing while a soldier would possess weapons and a businessmen would have money, the young Obama explained.

Mr. Januadi and his younger brother, both of whom later joined the Indonesian military, said they wanted to become soldiers. Another boy, a future banker, said he would become a businessman.

“Then Barry said he would become president and order the soldier to guard him and the businessman to use his money to build him something,” Mr. Januadi said. “We told him, ‘You cheated. You didn’t give us those details.’ ”

“But we all became what we said we would,” he said.

Forum List

Back