obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit
The one he produced was a fake.
Yes, because Birthers are more trustworthy than the state of Hawaii
"The state of Hawaii" was ONE LONE CLERK that LIED for obama. You know anyone else who is willing to LIE for obama? Yeah, me too, LOTS, we see them here ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and you're one of them.

No one... I repeat... NO ONE, can PROVE, DEFINITIVELY, that obama has a birth certificate, because NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ONE THAT CAN BE HELD IN HAND, A HARD COPY, PRESENTED TO THE PRESS, PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC, PRESENTED TO THOSE WHO THINK HE'S LYING, for them to ALL SEE AND VERIFY THAT IT'S REAL!

And you know WHY NO BC HAS EVER BEEN SEEN? Because if we SAW ONE, WE'D ALL KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT OBAMA IS ILLEGALLY HOLDING THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT!

But we can't have that. He's the GRAND EXPERIMENT, THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, and there's SO MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE that are COMPLICIT to this GRAND EXPERIMENT and KNOW FULL WELL HE'S ILLEGALLY HOLDING THE OFFICE, that NOTHING will ever be done about it, or TOO MANY HEADS WOULD ROLL, so he remains PROTECTED, no matter HOW BAD he FUCKS UP AMERICA ALL WHILE DOING IT ILLEGALLY.

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.
You have no brain, and you're a filthy liar..

Feel free to show where I have lied.

Meanwhile- as I pointed out

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.
Feel free to dispute anything in the videos that PROVE Barry's so called certificate of birth is a CHEAP FORGERY.

You DENIERS are the DUMBEST cock suckers to ever walk the planet. You're too STUPID to realize that people KNOW you probably know the truth, but you LIE to protect your fucking little FRAUD MESSIAH.

Go pound sand, you IGNORANT fucking LYING DUMBASS.

LOL.....Birthers are so funny when they get so irritated that they are left just spewing profanities.

You will believe anything on Youtube- anything by any con man or flim flam artist who promises you that Obama can't possible be President

Feel free to show where I have lied.

Meanwhile- as I pointed out

Well, you have proven for all here to see that you can't dispute even ONE of the FACTS PRESENTED.

I've just mud stomped your little obama kissing face into the dirt, pajama boy... now you can bury your head back up Hussein's ass.

Loser.

You have presented Youtube videos........are you really so deluded to think that those are 'facts'?

A fact is that the State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and the White House posted a certified copy of the original.
upload_2015-7-28_16-6-4.png

upload_2015-7-28_16-6-52.png

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are

Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Just more BS from Birthers.

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Thats a flawed state appeals decision that didn't address natural born citizenship. It doesnt trump federal law.

"The state of Hawaii" was ONE LONE CLERK that LIED for obama. You know anyone else who is willing to LIE for obama? Yeah, me too, LOTS, we see them here ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and you're one of them..

Do you think using more CAPS makes your post seem 'truthier'?

The State of Hawaii- meaning:
The Director of Health of Hawaii- appointed by the Republican Governor of Hawaii
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.

The Director of Health of Hawaii- appointed by the Democratic Governor of Hawaii
upload_2015-7-28_16-13-5.png

The Hawaii Registrar of Records- Alvin Onaka- the top civil servant in charge of all Hawaiian Records, including Birth Certificates. Mr. Onaka has confirmed to 2 or 3 Secretaries of States that the birth certificates shown to them are correct and valid.

Three top Hawaiian officials have confirmed Barack Obama's birth certificate- 2 have confirmed his place of birth in Hawaii.

And of course there are the two birth announcements from 1960- and the Hawaiian Birth Index data

Versus some Birther nuts on Youtube.

Birthers are such idiots.

"The state of Hawaii" was ONE LONE CLERK that LIED for obama. You know anyone else who is willing to LIE for obama? Yeah, me too, LOTS, we see them here ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and you're one of them.

No one... I repeat... NO ONE, can PROVE, DEFINITIVELY, that obama has a birth certificate, because NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ONE THAT CAN BE HELD IN HAND, A HARD COPY, PRESENTED TO THE PRESS, PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC, PRESENTED TO THOSE WHO THINK HE'S LYING, for them to ALL SEE AND VERIFY THAT IT'S REAL!.

Yes- people have seen the one that can be held in the hand.
upload_2015-7-28_16-19-15.png

And two hard copies were shown to the Press- and one reporter took a photo of the Birth Certificate and posted it. None of the reporters at the news conference said "nope- no birth certificate here'

Most people would be embarrassed by their posting shit like yours- but you wallow in the lies.

Get a clue, idiot.

Ankeny v. Daniels

Thats a flawed state appeals decision that didn't address natural born citizenship. It doesnt trump federal law.

That is the educated and legal opinion of 3 actual judges- as opposed to the half assed opinion of a racist like you.

Backed up by the Congressional Research Service and by everyone who took a civics class in the United States.

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

And you forgot to tell us all how the State of Hawaii is lying to us all.

And how someone in 1961 put fraudulant birth announcements in the paper......

And the rest of the Birther crap.

It would be very "liberating" for folks like the original poster to simply state: "I am a racist pig....and I want to openly admit that I just can't stomach a black guy in the WH...."

Barry's forged Selective Service card...

BULLSHIT!

Selective Service Systems Registration Check a Registration Check a Registration Form

Search Criteria
Last Name: Obama
Social Security Number: *** - ** - 4425
Date of Birth: 08/04/1961
Matched Record

Selective Service Number:
61-1125539-1

Name
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Date of Registration:
9/4/1980

To print an official letter of verification from Selective Service, click here Print Letter

He's a US citizen......that just wasn't his real birth certificate.

Right wingers will have to swallow their bile for another 1.5 years.......Happy swallowing....

You must be one slow turtle, this issue was settled long ago by the state of Hawaii...
They never produced the actual certficate, claiming it was lost or destroyed.
I wouldnt care except what was produced showed his father's race as "African."
SOrry but in 1961 the only races were: Caucasian, Oriental, Indian, and Negro. There was no "African" race.

I also recall the claim that the birth certificate was lost and some official in Hawaii stated that he had seen the original. I am amazed that a guy would remember seeing a birth certificate of some random guy years ago and remembering it.

Why the statements regarding the original being lost and having to rely on a statement as to it's validity, then suddenly coming up with a computer version and claiming it's the real thing?

Forum List

Back