Obama blames Budget Impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party

A good president is supposed to be an effective leader, even with the opposition, he doesn't allow this much division between the people of the country he is supposed to serve. obama on a scale of 1 to 10 rates a 2 for leadership
tumblr_mfv1ytpLjy1rroz62o1_500.gif

Well, America voted for $17 trillion in debt so there you go. It's tough for smart people to live in a nation of stupid people and feel the consequences of their stupidity, but it is what it is.

Better than a SECOND Pub Great Depression with 20 million homeless, which RW idiots like you would would have gotten us. What Obama said is true, but you morons take little bits out of context. The demagogues' trick for the ignorant.

Care to cite that statistic sport...Or just posturing with ZERO to back it up? Baseless talking point as per-usual?

It cost 5 Trillion to avoid that, dingbat, we're still paying 400 billion a year for UE and welfare- RW idiots want to cut that, like mindless fools. Thanks for the depression...and ruining the recovery with your ridiculous crises.

Last edited:
The Dems attack anything that challenges their position. The TEA Party is a Direct Challenge to the Liberals agenda.

So the Dems attack them at every turn.

The ones who really fear the TEA Party is the Dems themselves.

A good president is supposed to be an effective leader, even with the opposition, he doesn't allow this much division between the people of the country he is supposed to serve. obama on a scale of 1 to 10 rates a 2 for leadership
Is this supposed to mean something? BOTH those dawgs don't HUNT with Constitutionalists...in fact? They REJECT the Constitution, as does Obama, and YOU.

Have any other cute Kartewns to show us hack?

The Dems attack anything that challenges their position. The TEA Party is a Direct Challenge to the Liberals agenda.

The TEA party is also a direct attack on Karl Rove and the Repubicans in power. The Political elites.

The Republicans are as big a mess as the Democrats. BOTH are against the individual...but instead are more concerned of their power, and election chances.

BOTH can go to HELL.

The TEA party is also a direct attack on Karl Rove and the Repubicans in power. The Political elites.

The Republicans are as big a mess as the Democrats. BOTH are against the individual...but instead are more concerned of their power, and election chances.

BOTH can go to HELL.

AMEN Brother..................

I agree.

If the Obama agenda and policies are so good why does the left spend all it's time attacking the right instead of promoting the polices of Obama? Seems to me you would want to put out the positive message about your policies instead of always attacking your opposition unless of course your policies aren't all you claim they are.

BOTH can go to HELL.

AMEN Brother..................

I agree.
Thanks, and I am serious as to what I posted. Neither is concerned about whom they represent...or supposedly pretend to...it's ALL about power.

ALWAYS vote for the individual and their record. NEVER some dumbass letter next to their name. It means squat compared to Liberty.

Washington warned us early on in his Farewell Address...and what it would lead to.

WE have been there a very long time...too long as we wave goodbye to the Republic.

A Republic 'if WE can keep it'? Dr. Franklin? Sorry we let you down...

Irrelevant obama is a failure as a leader
I wonder if EDITH has a kewt kartewn showing the dawgs he is leading? Maybe we'll see a picture of Edith?

Think so? ;)

Irrelevant obama is a failure as a leader
I wonder if EDITH has a kewt kartewn showing the dawgs he is leading? Maybe we'll see a picture of Edith?

Think so? ;)

Could be, but edith is having problems comprehending things on that other thread.
I saw that and gave the siren call. He is a Big Gubmint stooge as is most of the left on these boards. willing to sacrifice their own liberty. Where is the logic in that?

In kooksville I suppose.

Last edited:

Think so? ;)

Could be, but edith is having problems comprehending things on that other thread.
I saw that and gave the siren call. He is a Big Gubmint stooge as is most of the left on these boards. willing to sacrifice their own liberty. Where is the logic in that?

In kooksville I suppose.

Sounds quite familiar.. ;-) Where are you?! ♥

In kooksville I suppose.

Sounds quite familiar.. ;-) Where are you?! ♥
Right here in front of you my dear. GOOD as always to see you!

Too bad EDITH won't confront me...some good theatre there...How about it Edith?

Obama blames budget impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party - The Hill's Video

President Obama said that progress on a budget deal in Congress is being hampered by Republicans worried about Tea Party primaries or Rush Limbaugh.

Obama said he's had Republican tell him privately they fear they'll be criticized by the conservative commentator or primaried if they agree with the president.

"If you are putting the American people first, if you are prioritizing them, then this shouldn't be that difficult," Obama said in an interview airing Friday on CNN's "New Day."

"And I've made this argument to my Republican friends privately, and, by the way, sometimes they say to me privately, 'I agree with you, but I'm worried about a primary from, you know, somebody in the Tea Party back in my district,' or 'I'm worried about what Rush Limbaugh is going to say about me on the radio. And so you got to understand, it's really difficult.'"

The president added that "any time we are not moving forward on things that should be simple, I get frustrated."

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get Congress — and Republicans in Congress in particular — to think less about politics and party and think more about what's good for the country," he said.

--What he means is that HIS ideas are what is good for the country, and only his.

If repubs are worried they may replaced by Tea Party candidates shouldn't that worry them more about being not conservative enough than sucking obies d*ck.

If your conservative seat is in danger because a true conservative may come along and take that seat pretty much means you weren't doing your f*cking job. Licking obies balls is probably not the right move here.

Is this supposed to mean something? BOTH those dawgs don't HUNT with Constitutionalists...in fact? They REJECT the Constitution, as does Obama, and YOU.

Looks like I struck a nerve!!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

Jeeebus the GOP is a mess: greedy idiot rich and their chumps, Tea Party, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Rushbots, Beckbots- A whole gaggle of ignorant conspiracy whackjobs. Today's BS new GOP, a disgrace LOL. Imploding and losing it. LOL!

Looks like I struck a nerve!!!!!
:rofl::lmao:
You did boy...and I threw down the gauntlet.

GAME Edith, or you gonna still be here remaining stupid when confronted with fact Gubmint boy? FEAR your own liberty that much?

Forum List

Back