OBAMA Blasts Netanyahu Yet Again, Saying: His Comments “Erode the Name of Democracy”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
9b53240a3e12d0ad767d5f53141e60fa.jpg

Gateway Pundit ^
Barack Obama continued to attack the Jewish leader in a video that aired today saying Netanyahu’s previous comments “erode the name of democracy.” This comes from the same man who passed amnesty by executive order and who forces poverty nuns to pay for birth control.....

Funny that Obama would use the word "democracy". Kinda goes against Karl Marx, doesn't it?

I would bet by now Israel does like most of here at home does when Obama opens his mouth and spews his garbage

Tune him out and turn him off.

We should be very afraid of who it is that is pulling Obama's strings.

Last edited:
I would bet by now Israel does like most of here at home does when Obama opens his mouth and spews his garbage

Tune him out and turn off
Since 1938 only 2 presidents have had higher approval ratings at this point of their presidency. Eisenhower and Clinton. Suck on that for awhile wingnuts.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama Gallup Historical Data Trends

wth?. go suck your thumb or something The adults are talking

Since 1938 only 2 presidents have had higher approval ratings at this point of their presidency. Eisenhower and Clinton. Suck on that for awhile wingnuts.
All that shows is the stupidity of America and the media.

Adults call names like obuthole and prezbo? Do you know any adults steph?

All that shows is the stupidity of America and the media.

that it does. BUT... they woke up some and showed how much they regretted voting for him, by kicking out his party of any control in congress. thankfully

We should be very afraid of who it is that is pulling Obama's strings.
Oh, now I see. The president isn't actually dong anything of his own accord, he is just a puppet with puppet masters above him pulling the strings.

Care to give us an informed, intelligent opinion on who the puppet masters are?

I won't be holding my breath.

His official name us liar in chief.

Listen up little one. You should have been on this board during President Bush You wanted to see dumb name calling. so you can get your panities out of a bunch now

Listen up little one. You should have been on this board during President Bush You wanted to see dumb name calling. so you can get your panities out of a bunch now
I know counting soldiers deaths daily for political purposes and telling our soldiers they were losing the war in Iraq. Saying they were raping women and children. That has to be the most despicable thing you can do against America. Liberals did it daily for years.

Really? George Bush Sr had a 90% approval rating right after Desert Storm. Has the Magic Negro EVER had such a high approval rating?

Don't bother with the link, I already know it's bullshit.

9b53240a3e12d0ad767d5f53141e60fa.jpg

Gateway Pundit ^
Barack Obama continued to attack the Jewish leader in a video that aired today saying Netanyahu’s previous comments “erode the name of democracy.” This comes from the same man who passed amnesty by executive order and who forces poverty nuns to pay for birth control.....
What does Israel's recent election have in common with White South Africa a generation ago?

"Jacobus Johannes Fouché, South African Minister of Defence during the apartheid era, compared the two states and said that Israel also practiced apartheid.[3]

"Former deputy mayor of Jerusalem Meron Benvenisti relates in his 1986 book Conflicts and Contradictions that during the 1970s, an official of the South African apartheid government compared Israeli–Palestinian relations to South African policy for the Transkei in a meeting.

"The Israeli officials present expressed shock at the comparison, and the South African official said 'I understand your reaction. But aren't we actually doing the same thing? We are faced with the same existential problem, therefore we arrive at the same solution. The only difference is that yours is pragmatic and ours is ideological.'"
Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back