Obama Bombs Iraq: Do you Support It?...

Do You Support Obama Bombing Iraq

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously? Did you get your far left propaganda wires crossed?

Why Iran Believes the Militant Group ISIS Is an American Plot
ISIS Is an American Plot to Destabilize the Region, says Iran - TIME

And that is from a far left source...

So which far left blogs sites are you going to believe?

Since your brain is only programmed to repeat "far left" over and over, you missed where the article you posted backs up what I said.

No I posted a far left blog site that backs up what you said, because that is all you will believe.

Since Russia sold arms to both Iraq and Iran during their war it is not impossible to believe that Iran would sell arms to someone who is fight the US no matter how much they dislike them.

But only a far left Obama drone would see only what the far left blog sites wants them to see.

Weapons prove Iranian role in Iraq, U.S. says - The Washington Post

So which far left site do you wish to believe, the ones that the far left programs for you?

See, you are too caught up in calling everything far left that you can't be bothered with the details. Iranian weapons in the past were provided to Shi'ite insurgents. ISIS is a group of Sunni insurgents. The Shi'ite's who make up Iraq's government, Iran's allies, are fighting against ISIS.

The reason the Soviets were selling weapons to both Iraq and Iran in the 80's and didn't think anything of it was because neither country was a threat to the Soviet Union. Iran is terrified of ISIS and will not be supplying them with weapons that could be used against them in the near future.

Here is a novel idea:

Stay out of Iraq and let the Iraqi people fight it out between themselves. .... :cool:

Yeah, but the defense industry can't make any money that way or combat-test their weapons.
Yeah... that's the ticket... that's why Obumble is doing this... puh-leeeeeze !
75_75.gif

Since your brain is only programmed to repeat "far left" over and over, you missed where the article you posted backs up what I said.

No I posted a far left blog site that backs up what you said, because that is all you will believe.

Since Russia sold arms to both Iraq and Iran during their war it is not impossible to believe that Iran would sell arms to someone who is fight the US no matter how much they dislike them.

But only a far left Obama drone would see only what the far left blog sites wants them to see.

Weapons prove Iranian role in Iraq, U.S. says - The Washington Post

So which far left site do you wish to believe, the ones that the far left programs for you?

See, you are too caught up in calling everything far left that you can't be bothered with the details. Iranian weapons in the past were provided to Shi'ite insurgents. ISIS is a group of Sunni insurgents. The Shi'ite's who make up Iraq's government, Iran's allies, are fighting against ISIS.

The reason the Soviets were selling weapons to both Iraq and Iran in the 80's and didn't think anything of it was because neither country was a threat to the Soviet Union. Iran is terrified of ISIS and will not be supplying them with weapons that could be used against them in the near future.

Once again the far left continue to show that their propaganda trumps reality.

ISIS used to be al-Qaeda in Iraq

ISIS used to be al-Qaeda in Iraq - 16 things about ISIS and Iraq you need to know - Vox

Did Iran supply al-Qaeda in Iraq any weapons?

What will the far left blog sites tell you on that one?

So Obama has begun bombing Iraq. How do you feel about it? Do you support it?

As usual, the Humpty Dumpty President can't make his mind up until disaster looms, it's all too complicated for his limited intellect.

In this case he is making the correct belated decision and must now also proceed to arm the Kurds to balance the brutal terrorists.

Yes, a strike against the Islamic State in Iraq is absolutely necessary otherwise at the rate they are advancing they will sooner or later be at the doorstep of the Western world.

Maybe ISIS is intentionally trying to sucker the U.S. back into Iraq. Maybe Putin is orchestrating this to help take the focus off him trying to rebuild the old Soviet Union. It's the ultimate game of chess.

So Obama has begun bombing Iraq. How do you feel about it? Do you support it?

As usual, the Humpty Dumpty President can't make his mind up until disaster looms, it's all too complicated for his limited intellect.

In this case he is making the correct belated decision and must now also proceed to arm the Kurds to balance the brutal terrorists.

Yes, a strike against the Islamic State in Iraq is absolutely necessary otherwise at the rate they are advancing they will sooner or later be at the doorstep of the Western world.

Yes, make sure you look under your bed tonight before going to sleep. The boogie man is coming...

Let Iran step up to the plate.

You want to put our future safety in the hands of Iran? WTF is wrong with you? WAKE UP

Why are you righties such cowards? And don't tell me you ain't a fucking rightie. You cowards are being sucked right in just like your puppet masters want. More big money for the defense industry.

This is exactly the kind of shit that Ike warned us about.

So, what? We should use your dumbass logic - stand by and wait for ISIS to come to a town near you? You had better wake the hell up. Either destroy these clowns and be done with it or do nothing and let them attack us in the near future.

ISIS IS NOT A FEW "TERRORISTS" RUNNING DOWN THE STREET YELLING ALLUAH AKBAR. THEY ARE AN ARMY Get that through your thick fucking skull.

And they are readying themselves for war with US.

Jesus. Wake the fuck up you moron.....

You want to put our future safety in the hands of Iran? WTF is wrong with you? WAKE UP

Why are you righties such cowards? And don't tell me you ain't a fucking rightie. You cowards are being sucked right in just like your puppet masters want. More big money for the defense industry.

So, what? We should use your dumbass logic - stand by and wait for ISIS to come to a town near you? You had better wake the hell up. Either destroy these clowns and be done with it or do nothing and let them attack us in the near future.

ISIS IS NOT A FEW "TERRORISTS" RUNNING DOWN THE STREET YELLING ALLUAH AKBAR. THEY ARE AN ARMY Get that through your thick fucking skull.

I'm sorry you're such a coward. It must be very miserable and scary for you. Drugs can help.

Now they're All-In on bombing.

What US military action produced all these IS terrorists

When Bush bombed Iraq in 2002 and 2003 it was to prepare the ground for a massive ground invasion by US troops. Is that what you see in the current bombing to stop genocide and protecting US personnel stationed in Irbl?

I'm sorry you're such a coward. It must be very miserable and scary for you. Drugs can help.

I give up. This clown is the biggest dumbass on the planet. He's going back on ignore. What a fucking idiot....

But he is correct, ISIS is an army.

Forum List

Back