Obama Bombs Iraq: Do you Support It?...

Do You Support Obama Bombing Iraq

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

As I understand it, the primary reason Obama is doing this is because American personnel are in danger.

I see. Why don't we just get them the fuck out of there then? Helicopters, anyone?

They can just hang one of those clock signs on the door that says, "back when you get your shit together".

This is what happens when we run around the world blowing up shit. It destabilizes places. It makes things worse. We give a guy a gun one day and we're fitting him for a noose the next, and then we wonder why his friends give us the stink eye.

We just don't fucking learn.

American personnel ? Oil men maybe.

We were told to leave. We were evicted. What don't you understand?

Wrong again, but don't let your far left propaganda stand in the way of what is really happening.

Actually, you're the one in error. In Oct of 2011, the US discussions regarding a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) fell apart. With no SOFA, Iraq effectively kicked all US forces out of out of Iraq by a date no later than Dec 31, 2011, the end date of the Bush and Co. 2008 SOFA. No CINC would put US force at the whim of laws of a foreign Nation; not Bush & not Obama.

Article excerpt:
"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it. While he was inclined to see a small number of American soldiers stay behind to continue mentoring Iraqi forces, the likes of Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on whose support Maliki's ruling coalition depends, were having none of it. Even the Obama Administration's plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based."

Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Obama didn't play hardball because he wanted completely out of Iraq to keep his base happy.

I didn't support Bush and I don't support Obama but the horror stories Im reading and video I've watched is heartbreaking.. and yet these same people we go to die for, HATE US the moment they have some stability back.. We do not belong in another middle eastern centuries old battle of religion.. It's as simple as that.. Unless you want to nuke these backward fucks off the planet, walk away.. it will never end.

As I understand it, the primary reason Obama is doing this is because American personnel are in danger.

I see. Why don't we just get them the fuck out of there then? Helicopters, anyone?

They can just hang one of those clock signs on the door that says, "back when you get your shit together".

This is what happens when we run around the world blowing up shit. It destabilizes places. It makes things worse. We give a guy a gun one day and we're fitting him for a noose the next, and then we wonder why his friends give us the stink eye.

There is a consulate in Erbil. ISIS is currently in the area near there.

I didn't support Bush and I don't support Obama but the horror stories Im reading and video I've watched is heartbreaking.. and yet these same people we go to die for, HATE US the moment they have some stability back.. We do not belong in another middle eastern centuries old battle of religion.. It's as simple as that.. Unless you want to nuke these backward fucks off the planet, walk away.. it will never end.

Reminds me of the French during WWII..

Last edited by a moderator:
As with W...I support the idea. The execution....not so much.

I always knew you were fooled by Dubya. Over 4500 of America's finest died as a result of the 'idea' that Dubya should rid the world of Saddam Hussein for hiding WMD from UN inspectors in 2003.

Obama's idea is to not send America's finest to die and be wounded on Iraq soil as your idiot Bush did. There is nothing wrong with Obama's execution.

I was convinced by these two leading Democrats. They disagreed with you as well.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Reminds me of the French during WWII..

LOL That clip was funny :)

Last edited by a moderator:

There is a consulate in Erbil. ISIS is currently in the area near there.

Erbil Refinery

and a big ass refinery

contracts with Ventech USA

Last edited:
Nouri al-Maliki should just get in his car and ride out to negotiate with ISIS. That would be the manly thing to do.

If you are a conservative you were FOR Bush bombing Iraq but against Obama bombing Iraq.

If you are a liberal you were against Bush bombing Iraq but for Obama bombing Iraq.

That's all you need to know!

Wrong. My problem with the boy king is that he is screwing around.

DESTROY Isis. Bomb their asses back into the stone age. Bomb every square inch of iraq and Syria if that is what it takes. Every time one of these assholes raises his head out from under the rubble - hit him with a hellfire missile.

We have GOT to adopt this policy or this crap will continue. We have a chance to stop (this threat) and make every other potential "martyr" understand that THIS is the price you pay. I promise you, if we hit Iraq with an around the clock bombing and missile attack against these assholes - the rest of these jerk offs will re-think their ambitions to head to Allah - at least for the forceable future.

If we let Isis walk this time - they will be planning an attack on US in the next 4 - 5 years and it will continue on and on for another generation. For once - let's have the United States ACT like the United States these terrorists believe that we are - take their asses OUT.

Wrong again, but don't let your far left propaganda stand in the way of what is really happening.

Actually, you're the one in error. In Oct of 2011, the US discussions regarding a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) fell apart. With no SOFA, Iraq effectively kicked all US forces out of out of Iraq by a date no later than Dec 31, 2011, the end date of the Bush and Co. 2008 SOFA. No CINC would put US force at the whim of laws of a foreign Nation; not Bush & not Obama.

Article excerpt:
"But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it. While he was inclined to see a small number of American soldiers stay behind to continue mentoring Iraqi forces, the likes of Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on whose support Maliki's ruling coalition depends, were having none of it. Even the Obama Administration's plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based."

And once again the far left reaches into the far left blog o sphere with their propaganda to show they will believe anything the far left posts without question or hesitation.

To deny the truth of it is to declare your adherence to the dogma of your faction's propaganda over historical fact! Being more than 90 years old TIME is far from a source of the "far left blog o sphere" as you claim. Evidently, you'd contest the fang marks of the rattlesnake that bit you in the ass as false while you paled, weakened and your eyes lost vision!

Article excerpt:

And once again the far left reaches into the far left blog o sphere with their propaganda to show they will believe anything the far left posts without question or hesitation.

To deny the truth of it is to declare your adherence to the dogma of your faction's propaganda over historical fact! Being more than 90 years old TIME is far from a source of the "far left blog o sphere" as you claim. Evidently, you'd contest the fang marks of the rattlesnake that bit you in the ass as false while you paled, weakened and your eyes lost vision!

Whatever. The FACT of the matter is that Obama could have told What the fuck his name is to go eat shit. That asshole in the white house claims that we are a "nation of laws" while he REFUSES to enforce laws he doesn't "care for". So much for that line of bullshit.

Same damned thing with the SOFA. He could have told him "We TOOK" this country. We'll leave when we're damned well ready, so sit your ass down and shut the hell up" Or, as we told the Germans and the Japanese after WWII - We will leave when WE are ready.

No, as expected, he pussed out and pulled the troops. Now, all the blood that was lost in that war was for nothing. It probably means nothing to you - but it means a hell of a lot to those thousands of families who lost Sons or Daughters or Husbands and Fathers. We are right back to where we started - but in this case, Iraq is being turned into an Islamic Terrorist state with designs on destroying YOU and ME. Good job.

Whatever. The FACT of the matter is that Obama could have told What the fuck his name is to go eat shit. That asshole in the white house claims that we are a "nation of laws" while he REFUSES to enforce laws he doesn't "care for". So much for that line of bullshit.

Same damned thing with the SOFA. He could have told him "We TOOK" this country. We'll leave when we're damned well ready, so sit your ass down and shut the hell up" Or, as we told the Germans and the Japanese after WWII - We will leave when WE are ready.

No, as expected, he pussed out and pulled the troops. Now, all the blood that was lost in that war was for nothing. It probably means nothing to you - but it means a hell of a lot to those thousands of families who lost Sons or Daughters or Husbands and Fathers. We are right back to where we started - but in this case, Iraq is being turned into an Islamic Terrorist state with designs on destroying YOU and ME. Good job.

Sounds like Randy doesn't respect the sovereign democracy of a foreign country - that Bush destroyed and recreated.

Nouri al-Maliki should just get in his car and ride out to negotiate with ISIS. That would be the manly thing to do.

Negotiate what?

He could begin by apologizing for stacking his government and military with fellow Shiite tribesmen to the exclusion of Sunnis - and promise to change that.

Civilized people change things with elections. Why do you support a terrorist gang that beheads children?

If you are a conservative you were FOR Bush bombing Iraq but against Obama bombing Iraq.

If you are a liberal you were against Bush bombing Iraq but for Obama bombing Iraq.

That's all you need to know!

Wrong. My problem with the boy king is that he is screwing around.

DESTROY Isis. Bomb their asses back into the stone age. Bomb every square inch of iraq and Syria if that is what it takes. Every time one of these assholes raises his head out from under the rubble - hit him with a hellfire missile.

We have GOT to adopt this policy or this crap will continue. We have a chance to stop (this threat) and make every other potential "martyr" understand that THIS is the price you pay. I promise you, if we hit Iraq with an around the clock bombing and missile attack against these assholes - the rest of these jerk offs will re-think their ambitions to head to Allah - at least for the forceable future.

If we let Isis walk this time - they will be planning an attack on US in the next 4 - 5 years and it will continue on and on for another generation. For once - let's have the United States ACT like the United States these terrorists believe that we are - take their asses OUT.

Yes, we let al Qaeda get a pass when we invaded Iraq, time to eliminate ISIS, or as get as to eliminating them as we can.

Article excerpt:

Time is a far left blog site, just like the NYTimes, Washington Post, etc.

If you choose to ignore that fact, then that goes to show how far left you really are.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

#44 Time Warner $23,312,053 Democrats 73%

Yep many of these sites are far left, even if the far left refuses to admit it.

Forum List

Back