Obama Bombs Iraq: Do you Support It?...

Do You Support Obama Bombing Iraq

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So will Iran and Russia sell them what they need to continue their Jihad across the middle east until they can raise their flag at the white house?

Iran? Iran is terrified of ISIS, they think the US and Israel created/fund them.

Seriously? Did you get your far left propaganda wires crossed?

Why Iran Believes the Militant Group ISIS Is an American Plot
ISIS Is an American Plot to Destabilize the Region, says Iran - TIME

And that is from a far left source...

So which far left blogs sites are you going to believe?

Since your brain is only programmed to repeat "far left" over and over, you missed where the article you posted backs up what I said.

It was left to Obama to negotiate a status of forces agreement with the Iraqi government to allow a small force of US troops in country. Bush would have played hardball and got a deal. Obama was in such a hurry to keep his campaign promise he didn't even try.

We were told to leave. We were evicted. What don't you understand?

You're kidding, right?

Damn - I tell YOU to leave on a daily basis and you refuse, yet you are holding on to the notion that we were "told to leave" and "we were evicted"?

Pardner, you are out of your mind.....seek professional help immediately.

Are you really that dumb? Would you rather have U.S. troops subject to Iraqi law?

U.S. Troops Are Leaving Because Iraq Doesn't Want Them There - The Atlantic

ISIS is far more dangerous than Alqueda ever was. The have the money, the weapons & the will to do just about anything if not put in check.

And they are reported to have the dam in Mosul under their control:

According to a senior Kurdish official, the militant fighters have been using U.S.-made weapons seized during fighting from the Iraqi army, including M1 Abrams tanks.
There had been conflicting reports about who controlled the dam on the Tigris River, with heavy fighting under way between ISIS fighters and Kurdish forces, known as Peshmerga. U.S. officials have warned that a failure of the dam would catastrophic, resulting in flooding all the way to Baghdad.

ISIS is far more dangerous than Alqueda ever was. The have the money, the weapons & the will to do just about anything if not put in check.

And they are reported to have the dam in Mosul under their control:

According to a senior Kurdish official, the militant fighters have been using U.S.-made weapons seized during fighting from the Iraqi army, including M1 Abrams tanks.
There had been conflicting reports about who controlled the dam on the Tigris River, with heavy fighting under way between ISIS fighters and Kurdish forces, known as Peshmerga. U.S. officials have warned that a failure of the dam would catastrophic, resulting in flooding all the way to Baghdad.

Yup

We need to arm the Kurds. They are fighting with old outdated Russian equipment while iSIS uses modern American equipment.

Iran? Iran is terrified of ISIS, they think the US and Israel created/fund them.

Seriously? Did you get your far left propaganda wires crossed?

Why Iran Believes the Militant Group ISIS Is an American Plot
ISIS Is an American Plot to Destabilize the Region, says Iran - TIME

And that is from a far left source...

So which far left blogs sites are you going to believe?

Since your brain is only programmed to repeat "far left" over and over, you missed where the article you posted backs up what I said.

No I posted a far left blog site that backs up what you said, because that is all you will believe.

Since Russia sold arms to both Iraq and Iran during their war it is not impossible to believe that Iran would sell arms to someone who is fight the US no matter how much they dislike them.

But only a far left Obama drone would see only what the far left blog sites wants them to see.

Weapons prove Iranian role in Iraq, U.S. says - The Washington Post

So which far left site do you wish to believe, the ones that the far left programs for you?

We were told to leave. We were evicted. What don't you understand?

You're kidding, right?

Damn - I tell YOU to leave on a daily basis and you refuse, yet you are holding on to the notion that we were "told to leave" and "we were evicted"?

Are you really that dumb? Would you rather have U.S. troops subject to Iraqi law?

You stupid fuck. Who gives a holy hoot in hell about Iraqi law in that regard!?!? We left because Barry "Grape Nuts" Obama decided we would leave. All you Nazi's who believe that he gave a damn about a Status of Forces agreement are brain dead.

Jesus. You bootlickers need to wake the fuck up.

These guys got to be taken out.

Simple as that.

They enjoy this.

Fine. Let Iraq take them out.

Saddam was Sunni. What goes around comes around.

Iraq can not & will not stop them unless we help. If we don't help Iraq falls, regional war is likely and the west and America is in grave danger.

I don't get how ANYONE could think sitting this out is a good idea. You may get instant gratification but at what cost?

[/B]

You're kidding, right?

You stupid fuck. Who gives a holy hoot in hell about Iraqi law in that regard!?!? We left because Barry "Grape Nuts" Obama decided we would leave. All you Nazi's who believe that he gave a damn about a Status of Forces agreement are brain dead.

Christ, you're even dumber than Allen West.

These guys got to be taken out.

Simple as that.

They enjoy this.

Iraq can not & will not stop them unless we help. If we don't help Iraq falls, regional war is likely and the west and America is in grave danger.

I don't get how ANYONE could think sitting this out is a good idea. You may get instant gratification but at what cost?

Let Iran step up to the plate.

Christ, you're even dumber than Allen West.

And you are as "smart" as that stupid fucker that currently inhabits the White House.

You want to put our future safety in the hands of Iran? WTF is wrong with you? WAKE UP

No. One of the few Obama has been doing right is NOT intervening in a foreign nation that is over 10,000 miles away.

Under Obama, the US has already intervened in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, and Ukraine.

What, in your opinion, is the Constitutionalist, libertarian thing to do? Leave our well-funded, well-trained, well-equipped, out-of-control pet project ISIS to wreak havoc on the Middle East, killing those that stand against them, until they eventually invade the US, as they have already stated they plan on doing?

You want to put our future safety in the hands of Iran? WTF is wrong with you? WAKE UP

Why are you righties such cowards? And don't tell me you ain't a fucking rightie. You cowards are being sucked right in just like your puppet masters want. More big money for the defense industry.

This is exactly the kind of shit that Ike warned us about.

Wake up to what? Iran has already done more to contain and defeat ISIS than the US has.

Why are you righties such cowards? And don't tell me you ain't a fucking rightie. You cowards are being sucked right in just like your puppet masters want. More big money for the defense industry.

Your delusional paranoia is fogging your brains capacity to think without political blinders.

What is our objective, to bomb key targets and stop? To eliminate the enemy?

It is tough to support a military invasion or bombing or whatever you want to call it. I want to know our objectives, our exit strategy. I want to know if we are going into an all out war or a politically correct war.

We need firm leadership and guidance, otherwise we are wasting time, money, resources and lives.

What is our objective, to bomb key targets and stop? To eliminate the enemy?

It is tough to support a military invasion or bombing or whatever you want to call it. I want to know our objectives, our exit strategy. I want to know if we are going into an all out war or a politically correct war.

We need firm leadership and guidance, otherwise we are wasting time, money, resources and lives.

Where were you during the Bush years?

Forum List

Back