Obama bombs Muslims

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

Reagan Bombed the hell out of Muslim's in Lebanon after the attack against our Marines.

George H.W. Bush bombed the hell out of them during the first Iraq War.

Clinton also bombed them during his tenure as President.

George W. Bush bombed many during his time.

President Obama has done the same.

Now if you are saying no Liberal knew about the usage of Drones by President Obama, well then that is a lie because they knew.

Now the question I have for you should drone strikes be used against possible terrorist suspects on U.S. Soil?

Now the question I have for you should drone strikes be used against possible terrorist suspects on U.S. Soil?

why?

No- terrorist suspects on U.S. soil are within the jurisdiction of the United States and should be handled like the criminals that they are.

that's all that can happen. The military is not allowed to go after criminals in the US. That's why I asked why.

There are many things that should have never happened within the borders of this country, but it still did, so what make you believe the Government would not use drones within our borders?

The tards announce Obama has been bombing Muslims as if they just heard about it. :lol:

As for drone strikes in the US, they are completely unnecessary. I'll allow you ten seconds to figure out why.
false and false and false.

The irony is what you miss. The mere fact that Obama is bombing them and killing innocent people and did when he sent troops in to kill Bin Laden. But you cry because Trump said he would do the very same thing. That's ironic
The killing of civilians is an unavoidable consequence of war. But if you think the accidental killing of civilians by our military in the past few years is the same thing as Trump's desire to DELIBERATELY kill tens of thousands, if not millions, of civilians, then you are even dumber than I thought. And that's really saying something.

The tards announce Obama has been bombing Muslims as if they just heard about it. :lol:

As for drone strikes in the US, they are completely unnecessary. I'll allow you ten seconds to figure out why.

The irony is what you miss. The mere fact that Obama is bombing them and killing innocent people and did when he sent troops in to kill Bin Laden. But you cry because Trump said he would do the very same thing. That's ironic

Would you support drone usage on terrorist suspects within the U.S. border?
it isn't allowed

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

Reagan Bombed the hell out of Muslim's in Lebanon after the attack against our Marines.

Now if you are saying no Liberal knew about the usage of Drones by President Obama, well then that is a lie because they knew.

why?

No- terrorist suspects on U.S. soil are within the jurisdiction of the United States and should be handled like the criminals that they are.

that's all that can happen. The military is not allowed to go after criminals in the US. That's why I asked why.

There are many things that should have never happened within the borders of this country, but it still did, so what make you believe the Government would not use drones within our borders?

Do you know why we use armed drones overseas? I gave you ten seconds to figure out why we don't need them here. Need more time?

Time's up!

A drone can penetrate enemy territory to which our ground troops do not have access.

We don't have that problem inside the US. We can send cops or feds in.

The killing of civilians is an unavoidable consequence of war. But if you think the accidental killing of civilians by our military in the past few years is the same thing as Trump's desire to DELIBERATELY kill tens of thousands, if not millions, of civilians, then you are even dumber than I thought. And that's really saying something.
well he never said that, and you libturds still falsely post up nonsense on what was actually said. Oh well, you all are beyond help.

why?

Answer a question with a question make me want to give you a Bud Dry!

it was my answer. Why should we do the same thing here? The military isn't allowed to function in the homeland. So why would he do that when he can't? It was a stupid question.

We're at war, and no it is not a stupid question seeing many of you support internment camps for Muslim's, so what would really stop Trump during a war he believe is being fought on U.S. soil?

Do you believe our government give a damn about laws?

Rand Paul, the great civil libertarian, said he wouldn't mind using an armed drone to take out a liquor store robber, though.

What a great American! :lol:

it isn't allowed

Yeah, what would stop the government from doing it?

well he never said that, and you libturds still falsely post up nonsense on what was actually said. Oh well, you all are beyond help.

it isn't allowed

See post 225.

why?

Do you know why we use armed drones overseas? I gave you ten seconds to figure out why we don't need them here. Need more time?

didn't you read my response to you?

Also what was the U.N. ruling of our usage of drones in countries we did not have the permission to enter?

Seeing our government does not give a damn about the sovereignty of other nations what the hell make you think if some radical get into power they will give a damn about our laws?

I will give you ten seconds to respond and then go fuck yourself on not knowing that I have been following the usage of drones longer than you realize!

it isn't allowed

See post 225.

You are naive...

The fact is that every American Presidents since WW2 has authorized the bombing of enemies- and that has resulted in killing innocent people.

If Trump said he would be doing what Obama is doing to combat terrorists- then I would applaud Trump for a reasonable approach.

Can you provide that quote from Trump?

Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy.
how? no one said anything about rounding up muslims in country? Who said that> immigration is immigration what is it about you libturds you don't understand immigration?

Once again you jump into a conversation with inanity.

HB:
Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

Me:My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy

So JC- do you agree with HB that every Muslim in the world should be killed as his suggested final solution?
did I ever write that? I did not. Comparing Nazi shit to what is proposed here is pure nonsense. .

This is HB's 'final solution'

Do you agree with it?

View attachment 57187
I answered what I'd do already, why are you so persistent at asking over and over again the same stupid questions?

What is weird is the only solution you offer is hurry up and wait. I assume you have never been in the military?

I'm retired military, and if you think "nuke Islam" is a solution, then you are even more retarded than I thought.

It's an idiot idea for people with the intellectual capacity of a bumper sticker.

I've pointed out many, many times on this forum that if we go after ISIS in Iraq and Syria, it will require a minimum ten year occupation.

Do you want Obama to commit the next two or three Presidents to an occupation?

None of you tards ever answer this question.

You know why? Because if you say no, that means just doing what we are doing while ISIS plots against us. "Hurry up and wait".

If you say yes, then you are committing to another long, long war that you know the American people have no stomach for.

ISIS knows that, too. That's why they are provoking us into one. They know if we come after them, we won't stay long enough to see the job through. They are willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of their lives. We turn and run if we lose a few thousand. So ISIS will win that war, and our defeat/leaving will validate their base territory as a legitimate entity.

And Trump and all his idiot rubes are playing right into their hands.

So...come up with a REAL plan, dispshit.
we should never have left Iraq or Afghanistan. That was all a libturd idea, had to cut spending. How well did that go, now we have far worse issue and perhaps will be going back again anyway. Funny libturds and there hate for military.

My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy.
how? no one said anything about rounding up muslims in country? Who said that> immigration is immigration what is it about you libturds you don't understand immigration?

HB:

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy

So JC- do you agree with HB that every Muslim in the world should be killed as his suggested final solution?
did I ever write that? I did not. Comparing Nazi shit to what is proposed here is pure nonsense. .

Do you agree with it?

View attachment 57187
I answered what I'd do already, why are you so persistent at asking over and over again the same stupid questions?

Oh because it is fun to watch you dodge the question.

Here's the deal.

With all it fiefdoms and kingdoms and whatnot, the Middle East is going to have to go through the same transitional phase Europe had to go through when it was a collection of fiefdoms and kingdoms and whatnot.

There is no avoiding horrible, bloody, messy, awful, protracted warfare to arrive at the final destination of democracy. There just isn't.

So. Our decision has to be how much we want to be involved in that shit.

It's gonna suck. There are going to be war crimes like you wouldn't believe. Innocents are going to be ground up, stomped on, and ripped to shreds.

We need to rescue as many of them as possible while staying out of the fight.
doing nothing will be the end of the US.

HB:

Meanwhile

Do you agree with it?

View attachment 57187

Oh because it is fun to watch you dodge the question.

Been going on about 7 years now :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back