🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama bombs Muslims

Human being's final solution is not viable unless he's prepared to kill 700 million people or more, making the Nazis look like children.
ah, look at the little libturd showing off his lying skills. I love it when you libturds perpetrate a lie. It's funny.
Did you not see human being's post where he said the only cure to Islam is a nuclear bomb?

No you actually didn't. You say a photo of a nuclear explosion. You actually assumed the worst yourself.

No assumption. No more than if the your picture had said "The Only Cure for Jews"
View attachment 57185

Nice photo isn't it? Still waiting on your solution since you are apparently one of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

Reagan Bombed the hell out of Muslim's in Lebanon after the attack against our Marines.

George H.W. Bush bombed the hell out of them during the first Iraq War.

Clinton also bombed them during his tenure as President.

George W. Bush bombed many during his time.

President Obama has done the same.

Now if you are saying no Liberal knew about the usage of Drones by President Obama, well then that is a lie because they knew.

Now the question I have for you should drone strikes be used against possible terrorist suspects on U.S. Soil?

But it is a viable solution where you Liberals have failed to offer one. Ignoring is not a solution.
The only way it would be "viable" is if you killed them all, making you the worst mass murderer in world history 100 times over.

You know you would not kill all Muslims. You're being childish. No one killed all the Japanese. The Germans did not kill all the Jews. You hunt down and destroy radical Islamists and their supporters wherever they might be regardless to what nation's border they cross into. You put sanctions against any nation aiding and abetting the terrorists. You seize their assets worldwide. You watch the internet for recruiting and anyone supporting them and put those that do in prison. You actually have Congress declare a formal state of war against any and all radical Islamists. You actually actively engage the enemy 24/7 until he refuses to fight any longer and no one will join his lost cause.
Weird. No mention of the nuclear bomb you pictured as the 'cure' to Islam. So you were trolling then, no?

What is weird is the only solution you offer is hurry up and wait. I assume you have never been in the military?
Your "real" non-trolling solution sounds a lot like what Bush and Obama have been doing, minus the declaration of war part. My solution is to withdraw from the middle east, since we can obtain the resources elsewhere.

In other words RUN!!! That sounds like the Liberal mindset.

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.

Of course not. Putin is there be invitation of his ally Assad.

You would be absolutely whining if Obama was doing exactly what Putin did.

What do you think about Obama and Iraq?

I think Obama screwed up royally in Iraq.

How?

How many time have you asked that same question on other threads. How many times have you already been told because Obama pulled out of Iraq? You appear to be simply wishing to argue but offer no real solutions.

Ah Thank you- so you approve of Putin going into Syria- because his ally Syria invited him in- but you disapprove of Obama- because he withdrew American troops from Iraq- which our ally- Iraq- asked us to do?

Now the question I have for you should drone strikes be used against possible terrorist suspects on U.S. Soil?
The tards announce Obama has been bombing Muslims as if they just heard about it. :lol:

As for drone strikes in the US, they are completely unnecessary. I'll allow you ten seconds to figure out why.

Your 'solution' would be like us bombing China in order to defeat Japan.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.

But it is a viable solution where you Liberals have failed to offer one. Ignoring is not a solution.
The only way it would be "viable" is if you killed them all, making you the worst mass murderer in world history 100 times over.

You know you would not kill all Muslims. You're being childish. No one killed all the Japanese. The Germans did not kill all the Jews. You hunt down and destroy radical Islamists and their supporters wherever they might be regardless to what nation's border they cross into. You put sanctions against any nation aiding and abetting the terrorists. You seize their assets worldwide. You watch the internet for recruiting and anyone supporting them and put those that do in prison. You actually have Congress declare a formal state of war against any and all radical Islamists. You actually actively engage the enemy 24/7 until he refuses to fight any longer and no one will join his lost cause.
Weird. No mention of the nuclear bomb you pictured as the 'cure' to Islam. So you were trolling then, no?

What is weird is the only solution you offer is hurry up and wait. I assume you have never been in the military?

We know what your 'final solution is"- murder Muslims

upload_2015-12-17_13-10-5.png

Of course not. Putin is there be invitation of his ally Assad.

How?

How many time have you asked that same question on other threads. How many times have you already been told because Obama pulled out of Iraq? You appear to be simply wishing to argue but offer no real solutions.

Ah Thank you- so you approve of Putin going into Syria- because his ally Syria invited him in- but you disapprove of Obama- because he withdrew American troops from Iraq- which our ally- Iraq- asked us to do?

I've already answered that dumbshit. Why don't you simply read what I've already said about it. Grow up.

Your "real" non-trolling solution sounds a lot like what Bush and Obama have been doing, minus the declaration of war part. My solution is to withdraw from the middle east, since we can obtain the resources elsewhere.

It's not run. It's realizing we have no business trying to nation build and prop up governments in the middle east. It's letting the natives live how they choose instead of trying to "better" them. We leave these bastards alone, and miraculously they will no longer hate us.

Human being's final solution is not viable unless he's prepared to kill 700 million people or more, making the Nazis look like children.
ah, look at the little libturd showing off his lying skills. I love it when you libturds perpetrate a lie. It's funny.
Did you not see human being's post where he said the only cure to Islam is a nuclear bomb?

No you actually didn't. You say a photo of a nuclear explosion. You actually assumed the worst yourself.

No assumption. No more than if the your picture had said "The Only Cure for Jews"
View attachment 57185

Nice photo isn't it? Still waiting on your solution since you are apparently one of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

My solution- the opposite of yours- don't murder a billion people.

We know what your 'final solution is"- murder Muslims

View attachment 57186

And your solution is turn tail and RUN!!

The tards announce Obama has been bombing Muslims as if they just heard about it. :lol:

As for drone strikes in the US, they are completely unnecessary. I'll allow you ten seconds to figure out why.

Pssst, I am not for Drone Strikes within the borders of this country, so harp on someone else, and I was asking the question to the OP'er?

How?

I've already answered that dumbshit. Why don't you simply read what I've already said about it. Grow up.

Yes you have answered that- you are a hypocrite.

you approve of Putin going into Syria- because his ally Syria invited him in- but you disapprove of Obama- because he withdrew American troops from Iraq- which our ally- Iraq- asked us to do

It's not run. It's realizing we have no business trying to nation build and prop up governments in the middle east. It's letting the natives live how they choose instead of trying to "better" them. We leave these bastards alone, and miraculously they will no longer hate us.

Of course that's what you want to believe. That's totally against their own religion. Why did they go into all these countries if they are such a peaceful bunch of folks. LOL!!

Viable?

Viable like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"?

Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy.
how? no one said anything about rounding up muslims in country? Who said that> immigration is immigration what is it about you libturds you don't understand immigration?

Once again you jump into a conversation with inanity.

HB:
Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

Me:My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy

So JC- do you agree with HB that every Muslim in the world should be killed as his suggested final solution?
did I ever write that? I did not. Comparing Nazi shit to what is proposed here is pure nonsense. .

This is HB's 'final solution'

Do you agree with it?

upload_2015-12-17_13-14-5.png

I'm retired military, and if you think "nuke Islam" is a solution, then you are even more retarded than I thought.

It's an idiot idea for people with the intellectual capacity of a bumper sticker.

I've pointed out many, many times on this forum that if we go after ISIS in Iraq and Syria, it will require a minimum ten year occupation.

Do you want Obama to commit the next two or three Presidents to an occupation?

None of you tards ever answer this question.

You know why? Because if you say no, that means just doing what we are doing while ISIS plots against us. "Hurry up and wait".

If you say yes, then you are committing to another long, long war that you know the American people have no stomach for.

ISIS knows that, too. That's why they are provoking us into one. They know if we come after them, we won't stay long enough to see the job through. They are willing to sacrifice tens of thousands of their lives. We turn and run if we lose a few thousand. So ISIS will win that war, and our defeat/leaving will validate their base territory as a legitimate entity.

And Trump and all his idiot rubes are playing right into their hands.

So...come up with a REAL plan, dispshit.

The Iraqis wanted us out, so we left. We couldn't force them to let us stay.

Now they are paying the ISIS piper for their stupidity.

Of course they did. Pathetic.
Right. It's their goddamned country. Their goddamned home. We should have never messed with it in the first place.

All of the ISIS militants inside Iraq are Iraqis? Didn't know that. All pof those inside Syria are Syrians? Didn't know that.

Forum List

Back