Obama bombs Muslims

but none of those others would be coming into this country unvetted. you keep bypassing that point.

All of those would be unvetted- unlike refugees.

The German exchange student wouldn't even need a visa to come here, nor would the Belgian businessman.

So again- when did conservative Americans become such cowards?
again, yes they would need a visa to come and a passport. When did libturds decide it wasn't our country any longer.
Have you ever had a passport? Have you ever traveled anywhere that required a visa?
Yep and yep. The airlines require you have them to board.

Do you think that my passport shows every country I have travelled to?
if you traveled to another country it is stamped. Yep.

Human being's final solution is not viable unless he's prepared to kill 700 million people or more, making the Nazis look like children.

On July 31, 1941, Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring wrote to Reinhard Heydrich, who was Himmler's deputy and the chief of the RHSA,[9][10] instructing Heydrich to submit plans "for the implementation of the projected final solution of the Jewish question (Endlösung der Judenfrage)".[11]

Sounds eerily like HB's proposal.

Human being's final solution is not viable unless he's prepared to kill 700 million people or more, making the Nazis look like children.
ah, look at the little libturd showing off his lying skills. I love it when you libturds perpetrate a lie. It's funny.

Your 'solution' would be like us bombing China in order to defeat Japan.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.

But it is a viable solution where you Liberals have failed to offer one. Ignoring is not a solution.

Viable?

Viable like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"?

Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy.
how? no one said anything about rounding up muslims in country? Who said that> immigration is immigration what is it about you libturds you don't understand immigration?

Once again you jump into a conversation with inanity.

HB:
Then what is your solution? Continue involvement in a never-ending war with the constant threat of acts of terrorism on our own cities and communities? Is that your plan for your children?

Me:My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy

So JC- do you agree with HB that every Muslim in the world should be killed as his suggested final solution?

ah, look at the little libturd showing off his lying skills. I love it when you libturds perpetrate a lie. It's funny.

Feel free to point out the lie.

HB has proposed killing all Muslims in the world to 'solve the problem'

Do you agree or disagree with his proposal?

The German exchange student wouldn't even need a visa to come here, nor would the Belgian businessman.

again, yes they would need a visa to come and a passport. When did libturds decide it wasn't our country any longer.
Have you ever had a passport? Have you ever traveled anywhere that required a visa?
What countries did you visit that required you to have a visa?
Brazil. I had to stand in line at their consulate in Miami, FL to get it. And are they assholes to get it as well.
You don't need a visa to travel to most of Europe and many European citizens are able to travel to the US without a visa. That is what has to change.

Did you not see human being's post where he said the only cure to Islam is a nuclear bomb?

Do you think that my passport shows every country I have travelled to?
if you traveled to another country it is stamped. Yep.

My passport shows(stamps) that I have traveled to 5 countries in the last year- I actually traveled to 8 countries in the last year.
My passport shows that I have traveled to 5 countries total.
I have actually traveled to about 20 countries.

Next year my passport will show that I have not traveled to any countries.

It's not like we haven't done it before.
We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

But of course we both know what you're really doing is trolling.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.

But it is a viable solution where you Liberals have failed to offer one. Ignoring is not a solution.
The only way it would be "viable" is if you killed them all, making you the worst mass murderer in world history 100 times over.

You know you would not kill all Muslims. You're being childish. No one killed all the Japanese. The Germans did not kill all the Jews. You hunt down and destroy radical Islamists and their supporters wherever they might be regardless to what nation's border they cross into. You put sanctions against any nation aiding and abetting the terrorists. You seize their assets worldwide. You watch the internet for recruiting and anyone supporting them and put those that do in prison. You actually have Congress declare a formal state of war against any and all radical Islamists. You actually actively engage the enemy 24/7 until he refuses to fight any longer and no one will join his lost cause.

Did you not see human being's post where he said the only cure to Islam is a nuclear bomb?

No you actually didn't. You say a photo of a nuclear explosion. You actually assumed the worst yourself.

Viable?

Viable like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"?

My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy.
how? no one said anything about rounding up muslims in country? Who said that> immigration is immigration what is it about you libturds you don't understand immigration?

Once again you jump into a conversation with inanity.

HB:

Me:My children are in no significant danger from Muslims.

Meanwhile
Your solution is like Germany's solution to the "Jewish problem"- and sounds eerily like the very reason for the Nazi policy

So JC- do you agree with HB that every Muslim in the world should be killed as his suggested final solution?
did I ever write that? I did not. Comparing Nazi shit to what is proposed here is pure nonsense. And you spinning it as it being the same is hilarious. I find you libturds can't help yourselves from being assholes, it is in your stupid genes growing up. You have amnesia on history.

We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.

The only way it would be "viable" is if you killed them all, making you the worst mass murderer in world history 100 times over.

You know you would not kill all Muslims. You're being childish. No one killed all the Japanese. The Germans did not kill all the Jews. You hunt down and destroy radical Islamists and their supporters wherever they might be regardless to what nation's border they cross into. You put sanctions against any nation aiding and abetting the terrorists. You seize their assets worldwide. You watch the internet for recruiting and anyone supporting them and put those that do in prison. You actually have Congress declare a formal state of war against any and all radical Islamists. You actually actively engage the enemy 24/7 until he refuses to fight any longer and no one will join his lost cause.
Weird. No mention of the nuclear bomb you pictured as the 'cure' to Islam. So you were trolling then, no?

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.

Of course not. Putin is there be invitation of his ally Assad.

You would be absolutely whining if Obama was doing exactly what Putin did.

What do you think about Obama and Iraq?

I think Obama screwed up royally in Iraq.

I remind everyone of what HB actually posted - not about confronting terrorists or radical Islamists- but killing Muslims

upload_2015-12-17_13-0-51.png

No you actually didn't. You say a photo of a nuclear explosion. You actually assumed the worst yourself.
You admit you were trolling then. The picture labeled that explosion as the "cure for Islam".

No assumption. No more than if the your picture had said "The Only Cure for Jews"
upload_2015-12-17_13-1-48.png

Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.

How?

Weird. No mention of the nuclear bomb you pictured as the 'cure' to Islam. So you were trolling then, no?

What is weird is the only solution you offer is hurry up and wait. I assume you have never been in the military?

How?

How many time have you asked that same question on other threads. How many times have you already been told because Obama pulled out of Iraq? You appear to be simply wishing to argue but offer no real solutions.

What is weird is the only solution you offer is hurry up and wait. I assume you have never been in the military?
Your "real" non-trolling solution sounds a lot like what Bush and Obama have been doing, minus the declaration of war part. My solution is to withdraw from the middle east, since we can obtain the resources elsewhere.

Forum List

Back