🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama-Care.And What About Those Who Live In Towns Lacking Doctors&Medical Access?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:afro:
Has this issue ever been brought up in the media? Aside from Doctor shortages, how about all of the areas in the country that have very little access to health-care?
What's the point of being forced to buy health-care when u live in a part of town, or a town where there are so few Doctors. And what about Callyfornia? Aren't there a lot of Doctors moving out and relocating their practices to red states?
:iagree:
Someone needs to ask one of those staunch Obama supporters about this mess on live TV. But no one has. Does anyone think people are gonna buy health-care for 200-400 a month knowing there aren't any Doctors in a 25/35 mile radius of their home?
:hmpf::wtf:

• Banned
Florida seems ok with lot's of Doctors, but I am sure there are plenty of "Blue States" where many doctors have either called it quits or moved elsewhere where they can make a living.

Right now, best I can tell, is that the big winners in Obamacare are the massive city based hospital systems. The little guy/doctor owned hospitals are going to go out of business. It is standard Obamanomics ; crony capitalism. GE, Goldman Sachs...etc

• Banned
so are private practices now charging patients for breathing in the waiting room? like $5.00 a minute, and 25.00 per 5 minutes to use their restrooms? well, got to pay for those pre-exsisting conditions somehow.

Obamacare is for shifting of a large portion of patient care from doctors to nurses and physician assistants.

Get ready - you will be treated by nurses more and more.

Which will perform effective screening and referral, as well as drive down costs.

Seeing as Obamacare has nothing to do with how you get to the doctor or where they are it is not relevant.

Last edited:
What do those people that the OP is speaking of do now when they get sick?

And....what percentage of the American population lives in a place where they cannot reach a doctor or medical facility with an hour's drive?

The OP has once again demonstrated his unique thought process.....the same one that makes his attempts at humor fall flatter than a sheet of paper.

and to think that now we are hearing of nurses being laid off ??, as far as I can remember, there has always been a shortage of nurses. So what happened in Cincinatti?

People who choose to live in the middle of nowhere, have access to few things easily besides cows, cornfields, their cousin/wife and the internet to troll political forums spewing their right wing BS.
That's their own choice.

And....what percentage of the American population lives in a place where they cannot reach a doctor or medical facility with an hour's drive?

The OP has once again demonstrated his unique thought process.....the same one that makes his attempts at humor fall flatter than a sheet of paper.

What I find comical is the same folks who blindly defend anything his majesty says or does, claim the sick and elderly can drive an hr for a doctor, yet freak out at the mere mention of going around the corner for an id to vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Obamacare might go into place, but it's navigators according to section 1300 of the bill won't. LOL. Section 1400 also agrees not to share your personal info with anyone... yaright...

Debacle is not what you 'Conservatives' are afraid of. A rousing success is what is giving you nightmares. So, in order to prevent that from happening, you are willing to do major damage to our nation. The economy is still reeling from the damage you guys did the last time you had power, now you are trying to really screw over the nation. What a bunch of adolescent assholes you peope truly are.

What I find comical is the same folks who blindly defend anything his majesty says or does, claim the sick and elderly can drive an hr for a doctor, yet freak out at the mere mention of going around the corner for an id to vote.

I'm sorry. You will first have to establish that the sick and elderly in question don't have to drive an hour to get to a doctor before the ACA.

And...you are mistaking me for someone else, I believe. I am not opposed to a voter ID....as long as it is free and, as you say, involves no effort or difficulty in obtaining.

What other topic would you like to discuss....rather than tell the OP that this is a retarded thread?

I'm sorry. You will first have to establish that the sick and elderly in question don't have to drive an hour to get to a doctor before the ACA.

And...you are mistaking me for someone else, I believe. I am not opposed to a voter ID....as long as it is free and, as you say, involves no effort or difficulty in obtaining.

What other topic would you like to discuss....rather than tell the OP that this is a retarded thread?

I doubt you give a damn about anyone being covered by this bill. Sick, elderly, pregnant whatever. You liberals are pretty freaking effective at using the poor, sick, and less fortunate for your political agenda. You will need to establish that you care about these people, first.

A voter ID need only have the requirement of being a natural born, non illegal immigrant US citizen before they are issued to a person. Simple as that. No free votes for the next Democrat to run for President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back