Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

Obama should have fought for straight up single payer. It works everywhere it it tried and would have fixed the goddamn cluster fuck that is called the American healthcare system.

Now we're going to go back to the third world shit we had before.

We didn't have third world shit before, 80% of people were happy with their h/insurance. If they wanted to fix the problem they could have by addressing those who weren't insured. Instead, the damn leftists upended the entire system, screwed up h/insurance plans for millions, knowing it would collapse on itself so they could then usher in single payer. Which you're drooling for so we can all have the same quality experience that those in the VA have. NO. They also increased demand (newly insured) without increasing supply (medical professionals) and demanded that certain things must be covered. Gee, I wonder why prices skyrocketed.

Get fed gov't out of it.
Get rid of 'essential benefits'.
Bring back catastrophic plan options.
Stop having so many damn things covered by insurance in the first place!
Stop tying health insurance to employment, make it portable.
They were happy with their insurance till they got cut off when they got seriously sick
... There is Medicaid for the poor and then something has to be done about the cost of healthcare which is 100% more than anywhere else. Obamacare at least gave a framework for a solution. And you are ignorant if you don't know that high-deductible catastrophic insurance was the way things were going anyway....

That's what obozo care is just catastrophic insurance...who the fuck has 6 grand lying around year after year?
It also included many tests and $6,000 was also the limit for how much you could pay out of pocket. That is called catastrophic insurance and it also was the framework for a solution to the healthcare cost that are the problem after 40 Years of the GOP scam.

Uhm it's called a deductible..

You have to pay 6 grand out of pocket before the insurance kicks in.

Who the hell goes to the doctor for check ups unless you are a woman.

Die poor worker die!!!

No other first world developed nation on earth is as fucked up as America...Why? Because we put billionaires above 99% of the rest of the country. Money is what is important.
F
While every other first world developed nation puts health of everyone above all else. That is the vastly more moral and right system...Sick fucking backwards conservative idiots.
Keep your fucking village, the rest of us want nothing to do with it...
You also don't like thinking much so you and your friends and family continue to get screwed... And take intelligent Democrats along with you, super dupe.

Last edited:
Obama should have fought for straight up single payer. It works everywhere it it tried and would have fixed the goddamn cluster fuck that is called the American healthcare system.

Third world shit is what we had in obamacare.. I don't want to be like enslaved Europe where the government has control over every aspect of your life... Go fuck yourself..

We didn't have third world shit before, 80% of people were happy with their h/insurance. If they wanted to fix the problem they could have by addressing those who weren't insured. Instead, the damn leftists upended the entire system, screwed up h/insurance plans for millions, knowing it would collapse on itself so they could then usher in single payer. Which you're drooling for so we can all have the same quality experience that those in the VA have. NO. They also increased demand (newly insured) without increasing supply (medical professionals) and demanded that certain things must be covered. Gee, I wonder why prices skyrocketed.

Get fed gov't out of it.
They were happy with their insurance till they got cut off when they got seriously sick
... There is Medicaid for the poor and then something has to be done about the cost of healthcare which is 100% more than anywhere else. Obamacare at least gave a framework for a solution. And you are ignorant if you don't know that high-deductible catastrophic insurance was the way things were going anyway....

That's what obozo care is just catastrophic insurance...who the fuck has 6 grand lying around year after year?
It also included many tests and $6,000 was also the limit for how much you could pay out of pocket. That is called catastrophic insurance and it also was the framework for a solution to the healthcare cost that are the problem after 40 Years of the GOP scam.

People like my best friend who got a free colonoscopy and had his life saved, jackass. Or all the other tests men can get. God what a idiot...

Third world shit is what we had in obamacare.. I don't want to be like enslaved Europe where the government has control over every aspect of your life... Go fuck yourself..
In What way is free healthcare control over your life? You god damn brainwashed functional moron.

Get fed gov't out of it.

People like my best friend who got a free colonoscopy and had his life saved, jackass. Or all the other tests men can get. God what a idiot...

His life didn't get saved he still has to listen to you

No?

In What way is free healthcare control over your life? You god damn brainwashed functional moron.

What free health care ..dupe.?

No?
And you are supposedly an interested Republican... God help us all

No?

He also says he believes in God, but comes here to talk about not wanting to help other people, and to attack others, judge them, and call them liars. :cuckoo:

The kind they have in Europe... Try and pay attention. Anyway you look at it there Healthcare is half as expensive as ours is and more efficacious.

No?

All I know Franco is I am glad the mandate is over, finnaly...

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder... You cant even see the government, having sole custody of your HEALTH and its care makes your body property of the state... With that there is nothing they can not make you do or take from you... Fucking IDIOT!

And they couldnt hide it in a skinny bill..they treated it like a tax and repealed it ...

The biggest upset ever if it gets to Trump's desk ..

The kind they have in Europe... Try and pay attention. Anyway you look at it there Healthcare is half as expensive as ours is and more efficacious.
Half as expensive (if you consider 95% of your wages cheep) and you wait 6 months to a year for an appointment.... IF you can even get one.... Love yourself some commie care...

No?

What you are forgetting is, the Republicans are promising to Sen. Collins and the others, that if they vote for this tax plan that gets rid of the mandate, they are going to fix Obamacare next with funds from somewhere else...

So either they are lying to her, and won't do it, or you can celebrate today and be disappointed tomorrow.

No?

He also says he believes in God, but comes here to talk about not wanting to help other people, and to attack others, judge them, and call them liars. :cuckoo:

Just call me Michael

942f5c1283ab0690a8ac8d21980d6d40.gif

No?

And if you have a car accident tomorrow and lose everything you own? Let's just say Obamacare was finally a solution the beginning of a solution 2 hour Health Care mess and now it's just going to get horribly more awful except for doctors and hospitals and insurance companies. Great job!

No?

What you are forgetting is, the Republicans are promising to Sen. Collins and the others, that if they vote for this tax plan that gets rid of the mandate, they are going to fix Obamacare next with funds from somewhere else...

So either they are lying to her, and won't do it, or you can celebrate today and be disappointed tomorrow.

What's so big about 13 million people off health care? In a nation of 300 million..

Here is an idea since the left wants to give the 20 million or so illegals drivers license and stuff force them to sign up for obozo care :)

Half as expensive (if you consider 95% of your wages cheep) and you wait 6 months to a year for an appointment.... IF you can even get one.... Love yourself some commie care...
Yep, you have no idea what you're talking about.

No?

What's so big about 13 million people off health care? In a nation of 300 million..

Here is an idea since the left wants to give the 20 million or so illegals drivers license and stuff force them to sign up for obozo care :)
The more you dupes talk the more obvious it is you have no clue.

Forum List

Back