Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

No. You don't even have a clue what you are talking about...

The old man turned in front of me across a 2 lane road, and even slamming my brakes I hit him. I one a lawsuit against him, but it barely covered my lawyer fees and past due medical bills... because of his level of insurance. I've dealt with a fucked back since 2005, and for many years because of pre-existing conditions, doctor visits were 100% out of pocket.
Let me get this straight, Because of what happened to you you want someone else to pay for your shit even though they cannot afford it and want nothing to do with it?

I don’t want anyone else to pay for my shit... But that’s just me

No, I want MY TAX DOLLARS to go towards something more useful for OUR society.

Translation~ to dumb ass like you who doesn't know how to drive a car

You keep telling yourself that. I'm 41 with no tickets in my life. :)
Did you know that Obama did not want mandates in the first place, he just expected that people would want to sign up for it? So now you can call this Obamacare more correctly...
Anything like Obama care should be 100 percent voluntary if not it’s worthless

The old man turned in front of me across a 2 lane road, and even slamming my brakes I hit him. I one a lawsuit against him, but it barely covered my lawyer fees and past due medical bills... because of his level of insurance. I've dealt with a fucked back since 2005, and for many years because of pre-existing conditions, doctor visits were 100% out of pocket.
Let me get this straight, Because of what happened to you you want someone else to pay for your shit even though they cannot afford it and want nothing to do with it?

Did you know that Obama did not want mandates in the first place, he just expected that people would want to sign up for it? So now you can call this Obamacare more correctly...

Well it is obvious he was overly optimistic.

How is it unConstitutional to take care of the people of the country?

How you going to feel when you get Hepatitis because you ate some bad food that was prepared from a person working at a restaurant that couldn't afford to go to the doctor and get treatment?

You fucks really don't understand how important health care is for the health of society as a whole.
Like I said health insurance is not healthcare, most people learn that in grade school

Yeah and I would hope in grade school you'd learn most people can't afford health CARE without health INSURANCE.

Health insurance is not damn health care never was.. especially when we have 6 grand deductibles..

I am not responsible for you to be a dumb ass now am I, you bitch if I preach the Lord Jesus Christ to you

No?

You bitch if I tell you the 10 commandments

No?

Here is a little secret I learned... be like Bear513 ..

Believe in a God

You keep believing in God, and pray all you want. I'll keep living in reality.

While you keep getting in car crashes...

And me no

Like 35 years and counting now.

Let's see on one hand if I don't believe in God I get in a car crash like you

On the other hand if I believe in God and just drive the damn car = no car crashes..

What do I pick?

You keep believing in God... you know the guy that lets maniacs walk into schools and shoot up 20 kids for no reason.

Obama should have fought for straight up single payer. It works everywhere it it tried and would have fixed the goddamn cluster fuck that is called the American healthcare system.

Now we're going to go back to the third world shit we had before.

Yea fanco...

He forgot about one thing ...real Americans are not sheep and can not be bribed..

0fc22bde9347ca80a93d16507ec802e9--american-pride-american-flag.jpg

Obama should have fought for straight up single payer. It works everywhere it it tried and would have fixed the goddamn cluster fuck that is called the American healthcare system.

We would of had single payer 70 years ago if FDR didn't freeze wages..

Like I said health insurance is not healthcare, most people learn that in grade school

Yeah and I would hope in grade school you'd learn most people can't afford health CARE without health INSURANCE.

Health insurance is not damn health care never was.. especially when we have 6 grand deductibles..

I am not responsible for you to be a dumb ass now am I, you bitch if I preach the Lord Jesus Christ to you

No?

You bitch if I tell you the 10 commandments

No?

Here is a little secret I learned... be like Bear513 ..

Believe in a God

You keep believing in God, and pray all you want. I'll keep living in reality.

While you keep getting in car crashes...

And me no

Like 35 years and counting now.

Let's see on one hand if I don't believe in God I get in a car crash like you

On the other hand if I believe in God and just drive the damn car = no car crashes..

What do I pick?

You keep believing in God... you know the guy that lets maniacs walk into schools and shoot up 20 kids for no reason.

Did they believe in a God?

No it's obvious he thought he was dealing with a land of libtards

Die poor worker die!!!

No other first world developed nation on earth is as fucked up as America...Why? Because we put billionaires above 99% of the rest of the country. Money is what is important.

While every other first world developed nation puts health of everyone above all else. That is the vastly more moral and right system...Sick fucking backwards conservative idiots.

We didn't have third world shit before, 80% of people were happy with their h/insurance. If they wanted to fix the problem they could have by addressing those who weren't insured. Instead, the damn leftists upended the entire system, screwed up h/insurance plans for millions, knowing it would collapse on itself so they could then usher in single payer. Which you're drooling for so we can all have the same quality experience that those in the VA have. NO. They also increased demand (newly insured) without increasing supply (medical professionals) and demanded that certain things must be covered. Gee, I wonder why prices skyrocketed.

Get fed gov't out of it.
Get rid of 'essential benefits'.
Bring back catastrophic plan options.
Stop having so many damn things covered by insurance in the first place!
Stop tying health insurance to employment, make it portable.

We didn't have third world shit before, 80% of people were happy with their h/insurance. If they wanted to fix the problem they could have by addressing those who weren't insured. Instead, the damn leftists upended the entire system, screwed up h/insurance plans for millions, knowing it would collapse on itself so they could then usher in single payer. Which you're drooling for so we can all have the same quality experience that those in the VA have. NO. They also increased demand (newly insured) without increasing supply (medical professionals) and demanded that certain things must be covered. Gee, I wonder why prices skyrocketed.

Get fed gov't out of it.
They were happy with their insurance till they got cut off when they got seriously sick
... There is Medicaid for the poor and then something has to be done about the cost of healthcare which is 100% more than anywhere else. Obamacare at least gave a framework for a solution. And you are ignorant if you don't know that high-deductible catastrophic insurance was the way things were going anyway....

And now costs are going to go up 23% and so many will lose coverage. Brilliant!!

Get fed gov't out of it.
They were happy with their insurance till they got cut off when they got seriously sick
... There is Medicaid for the poor and then something has to be done about the cost of healthcare which is 100% more than anywhere else. Obamacare at least gave a framework for a solution. And you are ignorant if you don't know that high-deductible catastrophic insurance was the way things were going anyway....

That's what obozo care is just catastrophic insurance...who the fuck has 6 grand lying around year after year?

And now costs are going to go up 23% and so many will lose coverage. Brilliant!!

For you not for me 2019 if this bill is signed ripping up my health insurance hello Bahamas...:)

aa66a896e682cf426e12891432ce8ded.gif

Forcing single payer on millions that want nothing to do with it, can not afford it and will never use it...
fuck single payer

Die poor worker die!!!

No other first world developed nation on earth is as fucked up as America...Why? Because we put billionaires above 99% of the rest of the country. Money is what is important.

While every other first world developed nation puts health of everyone above all else. That is the vastly more moral and right system...Sick fucking backwards conservative idiots.
Keep your fucking village, the rest of us want nothing to do with it...

For you not for me 2019 if this bill is signed ripping up my health insurance hello Bahamas...:)

View attachment 166163
Good luck with that

Get fed gov't out of it.

That's what obozo care is just catastrophic insurance...who the fuck has 6 grand lying around year after year?
It also included many tests and $6,000 was also the limit for how much you could pay out of pocket. That is called catastrophic insurance and it also was the framework for a solution to the healthcare cost that are the problem after 40 Years of the GOP scam.

Forum List

Back