Obama continues $177,000 salary of Lois Lerner. Hush Money?

I agree with the sentiment that, though it appears she certainly has a hand in the events, she has not been found guilty of anything yet.

Then again, why would she plead the 5th if she didn't know anything, or wasn't covering for someone? She's guilty of something......

So...pleading the 5th means guilty? Why don't they just lock her up now and throw away the key.

I agree with the sentiment that, though it appears she certainly has a hand in the events, she has not been found guilty of anything yet.

Then again, why would she plead the 5th if she didn't know anything, or wasn't covering for someone? She's guilty of something......

So...pleading the 5th means guilty? Why don't they just lock her up now and throw away the key.

She's in charge....she knows something. She was either directly involved or knew "something" that nobody wanted to get out. She could just be an accessory to the crime....she is not completely guilt free.

Do any of you have any evidence that she should not be on paid administrative leave.

Do any of you know admin law.

Not one of you, or you would be posting the evidence.

Her management had the option of putting her on leave with or without pay. They obviously chose with pay so that she will stay on the plantation and sacrifice herself for the great maobama.

They need to keep the lady happy happy!! She already knows she's going to lose her job, she's just counting on Obama saving her from prison. She'll get thrown under the bus like everyone else that he's done it to. But in this case, she is guilty.....but I think Obama is just as guilty.

Thanks for admitting you don't know beans.

while you labor this should give you the warm fuzzies...this government of ours if OUT OF CONTROL FOLKS..

More proof this is the most lawless president in history. He's counting on his pals in the media to cover for him like always.

While You Labor . . . | National Review Online

Lerner will keep receiving her annual salary of $177,000. As Fox News Channel documented, this sum — which is $3,000 higher than the $174,000 paid to U.S. senators —

So, why is Lerner still getting paid, even though she is a ringleader of the biggest scandal to rock the IRS since Watergate?

One could argue that Lerner is innocent until proven guilty. However, that might merit her being separated from her duties without pay while all of this shakes out. If she truly did nothing wrong, all of her wages can be restored. If she violated IRS procedures or regulations, however, all of her undeserved gains will remain in the Treasury.

There is another explanation for why Lerner is getting paid to slumber and watch game shows. Her paychecks are hush money. Lerner’s uninterrupted compensation conveniently reminds her that she can keep paying her bills as long as she is a good soldier and keeps her mouth shut.

Yeah, sure. It's "hush money." Biggest scandal since Watergate. :rolleyes:

Tard.

Redfish makes the facts fit his thesis, instead of the thesis fit the facts.

Innocent until proven guilty.

The same principles in our Constitution that prevents the IRS from targeting are the same principles that her due process. That allow her to take the 5th.

Both sides need to the rule of law and then much of this would be prevented.

Her management had the option of putting her on leave with or without pay. They obviously chose with pay so that she will stay on the plantation and sacrifice herself for the great maobama.

They need to keep the lady happy happy!! She already knows she's going to lose her job, she's just counting on Obama saving her from prison. She'll get thrown under the bus like everyone else that he's done it to. But in this case, she is guilty.....but I think Obama is just as guilty.

Thanks for admitting you don't know beans.

I guess we'll just see....

That's the impression, but until she talks, we don't have squat.

We know plenty. She was derelict of duty at best and she should not be paid. The OP is right. This is a pay-out on our dime.

So you suspect. Nothing more. We will have to wait until or if she talks.

I did not say what I "suspect." She is guilty of gross incompetence at best and should be fired immediately; not paid.

We know plenty. She was derelict of duty at best and she should not be paid. The OP is right. This is a pay-out on our dime.

I did not say what I "suspect." She is guilty of gross incompetence at best and should be fired immediately; not paid.

And the DOJ is investigating her at this very moment...which BTW...is why she pleaded the 5th at the Congressional Hearing. If the Administrative leave she is on is using the time off she's accumulated over the years as a public servant she won't have to pay it back. If they are not charging her accumulated time off, then she PROBABLY will. Regardless...whatever time off she has earned and not used before this will go to her. She has already earned it and they can't just take it away.

And the DOJ is investigating her at this very moment...which BTW...is why she pleaded the 5th at the Congressional Hearing. If the Administrative leave she is on is using the time off she's accumulated over the years as a public servant she won't have to pay it back. If they are not charging her accumulated time off, then she PROBABLY will. Regardless...whatever time off she has earned and not used before this will go to her. She has already earned it and they can't just take it away.

Well put, Steelplate. Step off, TGG.

Moronic OP. She is on paid administrative leave, while the review process continues. It's the law, not Obama.

would you like to post that law ? otherwise i believe we tax payers are being ripped off !

but, i do understand you liarberals and read you like a children's bedtime story book ! :up:

Do any of you have any evidence that she should not be on paid administrative leave.

Do any of you know admin law.

Not one of you, or you would be posting the evidence.

AND.., if you knew the law and have evidence of such, you also would post it to prove your assumptions that she deserves a hand out, or in criminal language "hush money" !!

AND no, i do not know political admin. law.., do you ? i doubt there is no one here who knows the laws as this regime keeps changing them faster than a tellow light changes to RED

There is no evidence at this point that Lerner violated any law.

Then she is guilty of gross incompetence for not knowing what her underlings were doing. Either way she should be fired.

The IRS has about 100,000 employees. You realize expect the top of the org chart to know what's happening in every office and at every level?[/QUOTE]

do you realize those 100,000 have supervisors ? and those supervisors have supervisors, etc. etc. all the way to the top.

so if there is a truth and honesty break down it is usually at the top of the food chain..., it's a dog eat dog world out there yaa knoe ??

Forum List

Back