Obama cost me HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars.

The total losers have indeed not made money in the last eight years.

So you going to pay it back?
Calm down and pay attention. What you going to pay back?

The interest on the 9 trillion dollars Obama spent
Talk to the Republican Congress that borrowed it.
Talk to Obama and Harry Reid
Why? It took a Republican Congress.

Just wait for the French to figure out how much Obama is going to cost them.

After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....

after what crash ?

I worked under Bush, Clinton & Obama for the ACOE. You have no idea what youre talking about. I worked all over the country for near 20 years. Prevailing wage varied from one state to the next and was dependent on the job being performed. One president KILLED my productivity & revenue.
Prior to Obama I had 9 crews. During Obama I had 2. I just now hired my 3rd.
You kept saying so, but all you are doing is talking. Be specific.
I built new officer quarters at Whiteman AFB under Clinton. I remodeled officers barracks at Ft Leavenworth under Bush. I remodeled EVERY ghetto high rise in KC (I-70&Paseo) under Bush/Clinton. I gutted & steal framed multiple government buildings in DC under both Clinton & Bush. I've done minor ACOE jobs in Denver, Dallas, Arlington, Chicago, Wichita and several other smaller cities.

EVERY SINGLE JOB LISTED ABOVE was a prevailing wage job and I was the owner of the company that took the contract. EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE received prevailing wage.

Specific enough fraud?
Is your complaint that Obama slowed government spending?

Only Grampa could lose money in this market

api.asp

I worked under Bush, Clinton & Obama for the ACOE. You have no idea what youre talking about. I worked all over the country for near 20 years. Prevailing wage varied from one state to the next and was dependent on the job being performed. One president KILLED my productivity & revenue.
I built new officer quarters at Whiteman AFB under Clinton. I remodeled officers barracks at Ft Leavenworth under Bush. I remodeled EVERY ghetto high rise in KC (I-70&Paseo) under Bush/Clinton. I gutted & steal framed multiple government buildings in DC under both Clinton & Bush. I've done minor ACOE jobs in Denver, Dallas, Arlington, Chicago, Wichita and several other smaller cities.

EVERY SINGLE JOB LISTED ABOVE was a prevailing wage job and I was the owner of the company that took the contract. EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE received prevailing wage.

Specific enough fraud?

Seriously, are you really that dim?

Oh, so that's where the $9 trillion went.... into the pockets of Democrats and then into the market....

Specific enough fraud?

Seriously, are you really that dim?
Maybe. Those jobs grampa listed, they're not government funded projects?

Last edited:
After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

What bullshit policies might those have been?

Yeah....

LOL.

When W fired those 7 US Attorneys, why were you so very happy about that???

oshitasss worshipers have no idea what his executive orders and superregulation cost because they don't have to deal with them. Business income is NOT the stock market. The stock market index, for you liberal idiots, is actually not worried about businesses, it can make money on the failure of a business just as on a stellar performance. The index is an actual-perceived-value.

I deal with regulations all the time, love them.. It keeps cowboys out of our industry... There is a lot of regulation that makes sense...

I won a deal last month because the crew they hired blatantly broke SOX (Sarbanes Oxley)and advised the client it was alright... Not only does it break the law it would have involved the company to be very careless with shareholders revenue...

Regulations make things fair and any business that doesn't like them want dangerous unsafe practices in their workplace and thus the market... As long as everyone plays by the same rules the markets adjust for this...

"Dude" the timing was near a decade. Do you need a connect the dot puzzle?
No, but you need critical thinking skills and the emotional maturity to admit your personal misfortunes are your own if the actual national trends say the economy improved greatly under Obama.
Critical thinking doesn't pay the bills. Revenue does.
Lol you really crack me up.
You've never owned a business. You make me sad. Your stupidly enables the downfall
It really makes no difference at all if I had. The objective facts speak for themselves.

Yes it does.

If you ran your own business you would have been upset about the ACA being made law which has hampered business owners.

I know you believe the law is wonderful but it has kept some small business owners from growing larger.

Also if you were a business owner you would have noticed the slight increases in taxes.

The increase in taxes take from your pocket that you would have spent in either the company or private.

Now again you do not care.

Obama policies did nothing to help the small business owner but you do not care and most likely believe that the government know better but only when a Democrat is in charge.

Now break down those jobs in that job growth and tell me if there were so many qualified applicant's in this country why the hell were we importing Nurses from the Philippines under the H-1 visa program?

There might be jobs out there but the pay and quality added in the needed education and experience meant many of those jobs were either too low paying or the individual lack the education to obtain the job.

Again I know you do not care.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....

Yeah, he cost us around 600K. It will eventually come back up but he was a bad vote. That's for sure.

Forum List

Back