Obama cost me HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars.

After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....

Too bad for you

With the stock market more than doubling, I made over $100,000
With interest rates below 4%, I bought a second house

Sucks being you

After the crash his policies all but put a chastity belt on our economy. As a business owner I have lost more than 6 figures easily thanks to his bullshit policies. Enough money to pay for BOTH of my grandsons educations.

Thanks to all you Dumbfucks who voted for him twice. Once? Perhaps forgivable. Twice? Where's the fucking revolver....

Too bad for you

Sucks being you
Yet you still live in New Jersey

It sucks being you

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

Houses in New Jersey have gone through the roof. Great investment

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

How does it feel giving away almost 40% of that hundred grand to taxes?

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

So is mine when liberals cash in and move here...

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

You have to have been a total loser not to make money the last eight years

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

Who do you think I am?
Freeloader Trump?

Some of us actually pay taxes

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

You have to have been a total loser not to make money the last eight years
I kept mine did you keep yours?

What policies, specifically, have lead to your loss as a business owner?

Also, why don't conservatives, in reality, care about personal responsibility? They love to tear down poor people, but they really dont take any responsibility for their own circumstances in life.

Obama's policies. Pure and simple.

For a couple decades I was rolling in fat cash. Granted the crash played a major role in my decline but it's pretty clear now. Trump's only been in office a couple months and my revenues are up huge. Obama ran on & had 8 years to right the ship. He put a bandaid on a cannon ball sized hole
Dude you are out of your mind. You can't even narrow down the actual causality and instead talk about timing. It's kind of pathetic. There is nothing Trump has done thus far that has weakened or strengthened the economy. Overall, job growth under Obama was unprecedented and consumer confidence specifically has made a 180 since the Great Recession.
"Dude" the timing was near a decade. Do you need a connect the dot puzzle?
No, but you need critical thinking skills and the emotional maturity to admit your personal misfortunes are your own if the actual national trends say the economy improved greatly under Obama.
Critical thinking doesn't pay the bills. Revenue does.

Perhaps if the working and middle class had received a raise in the past 30 odd years, or W hadn't shipped all those jobs offshore, your sales would have held strong. Or maybe the problem wasn't the economy.

When revenues declined, what did YOU do to turn that around? Every day since I joined this board, you've bitched about every little thing Obama did. Maybe he wasn't the problem. Maybe the problem was the owner.

Maybe if you'd taken a business course or two, you might have had some clue as to how to improve sales in a downturned economy.

Too bad for you

Sucks being you

It sucks being you

Who do you think I am?
Freeloader Trump?

Some of us actually pay taxes

You're a girl poster who didn't even know when the tax day was

Odd, I must have gotten the money you lost then.

Obama's policies. Pure and simple.

For a couple decades I was rolling in fat cash. Granted the crash played a major role in my decline but it's pretty clear now. Trump's only been in office a couple months and my revenues are up huge. Obama ran on & had 8 years to right the ship. He put a bandaid on a cannon ball sized hole
Dude you are out of your mind. You can't even narrow down the actual causality and instead talk about timing. It's kind of pathetic. There is nothing Trump has done thus far that has weakened or strengthened the economy. Overall, job growth under Obama was unprecedented and consumer confidence specifically has made a 180 since the Great Recession.
"Dude" the timing was near a decade. Do you need a connect the dot puzzle?
No, but you need critical thinking skills and the emotional maturity to admit your personal misfortunes are your own if the actual national trends say the economy improved greatly under Obama.
Critical thinking doesn't pay the bills. Revenue does.

Perhaps if the working and middle class had received a raise in the past 30 odd years, or W hadn't shipped all those jobs offshore, your sales would have held strong. Or maybe the problem wasn't the economy.

When revenues declined, what did YOU do to turn that around? Every day since I joined this board, you've bitched about every little thing Obama did. Maybe he wasn't the problem. Maybe the problem was the owner.

Maybe if you'd taken a business course or two, you might have had some clue as to how to improve sales in a downturned economy.

I received a shit loaded raises, from company cars to company expense accounts in the past 30 years

Forum List

Back