Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

I don't know. Maybe you think that like in the US, the people have a say in any matters in Iran. Well, the people have no say. This deal is made with the mullahs and not with the people of Iran.

I've never met a bigger group of such ignorant people in my life.
We'll, thanks to you, we owe all our ignorance to you, because you have yet to explain or inform to us, with detailed analysis, exactly how the Iran deal is bad. As a matter of fact, no one from the Right has.
Leftists seem to think that the world is some kind of candy land where if you play nice, they will play nice too.
Lol! So, is that the analysis?
Good grief. SMH. How naive and silly.
Yea, more like embarrassing. I never had a teacher quite like you who railed against someone's ignorance first without ever teaching them anything.

Teach yourself. Unless you are going to pay me. You are not my child and obviously school failed you.
That's what I thought. A bad teacher who preaches about ignorance who first needs to educate him or herself first. I rest my case. You've been a waste of time.

Who in the hell ever said I was a teacher? More things that you are imagining? I am not here to teach you. You should already know these things!

We'll, thanks to you, we owe all our ignorance to you, because you have yet to explain or inform to us, with detailed analysis, exactly how the Iran deal is bad. As a matter of fact, no one from the Right has.
Leftists seem to think that the world is some kind of candy land where if you play nice, they will play nice too.
Yea, more like embarrassing. I never had a teacher quite like you who railed against someone's ignorance first without ever teaching them anything.

Teach yourself. Unless you are going to pay me. You are not my child and obviously school failed you.
That's what I thought. A bad teacher who preaches about ignorance who first needs to educate him or herself first. I rest my case. You've been a waste of time.

What are you? 12 years old or something?

Do tell what you know about the mullahs of Iran and what makes you think they are good and trustworthy and that they can be taken on their word?

Did you completely ignore post #115? There are plenty of things that can be done with Iran that don't involve making weak deals.

Supreme Leader of Iran - Wikipedia

The Supreme Leader of Iran (Persian: رهبر معظم ایران‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam-e irān), also called the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution[2] (رهبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی, rahbar-e mo'azzam-e enqelāb-e eslāmi), officially in Iran, called the Supreme Leadership Authority (مقام معظم رهبری, maqām mo'azzam rahbari), is the head of state and highest ranking political and religious authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The armed forces, judicial system, state television, and other key governmental organizations are under the control of the Supreme Leader of Iran. The current longtime Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, has been issuing decrees and making the final decisions on economy, environment, foreign policy, education, national planning, and everything else in Iran.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Khamenei also makes the final decisions on the amount of transparency in elections in Iran,[12] and has fired and reinstated Presidential cabinet appointments.[13] The Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei directly chooses the ministers of Defense, Intelligence and Foreign Affairs, as well as certain other ministries, such as the Science Ministry.[14] Iran’s regional policy is directly controlled by the office of the Supreme Leader with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ task limited to protocol and ceremonial occasions. All of Iran’s ambassadors to Arab countries, for example, are chosen by the Quds Corps, which directly reports to the Supreme Leader.[11]

This post was established by the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran in accordance with the concept of the Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist.[15] According to the Constitution, the powers of government in the Islamic Republic of Iran are vested in the legislature, the judiciary, and the executive powers, functioning under the supervision of the Absolute Guardianship and the Leadership of the Ummah (Persian: ولایت مطلقه امر و امامت امت‎) that refers to the Supreme Leader.[16] The title "Supreme" Leader (Persian: رهبر معظم‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam) is often used as a sign of respect; however, this is not found in the Constitution, which simply refers to the "Leader" (رهبر, rahbar).

The Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and appoints the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the civil government, and the judiciary.[17] Originally Iran's constitution stated that the Supreme Leader must be a Marja'-e taqlid, the highest ranking cleric and authority on religious laws in Usuli Twelver Shia Islam. However, in 1989, the constitution was amended to require simply Islamic "scholarship" of the leader, i.e., the leader could be a lower ranking cleric.[18][19]

In its history, the Islamic Republic has had two Supreme Leaders: Ruhollah Khomeini, who held the position from 1979 until his death in 1989, and Ali Khamenei, who has held the position since Khomeini's death.

In theory, the Supreme Leader is appointed and supervised by the Assembly of Experts. However, all candidates to the Assembly of Experts, the President and the Majlis (Parliament), are selected by the Guardian Council, whose members are selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran.[20] Also, all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader.[21][22] As such, the Assembly has never questioned the Supreme Leader.[23] There have been instances when the current Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has publicly criticized members of the Assembly of Experts, resulting in their arrest and dismissal. For example, Khamenei publicly called Ahmad Azari Qomi a traitor, resulting in Ahmad Azari Qomi's arrest and eventual dismissal from the Assembly of Experts. There have also been instances where the Guardian Council reversed its ban for particular people after being ordered to do so by Khamenei.[24] The Supreme Leader is legally considered "inviolable", with Iranians regularly punished for insulting him.[25][26][27]

What is embarrassing is your insistence that this deal is a good deal. Now that is just ignorance.
We'll, we will never know will we, because you aren't prepared to tell us how it is a bad deal? I still remember that I inherited an ignorant teacher who can't tell us anything. All he or she wants to talk about is how bad the Mullahs are. And? What's that got to do with a good or bad deal? Looks like we're never going to know.

Do you at least understand that this "deal" was made with one of the biggest nutjobs in the history of mankind? That you are taking the word of the "supreme leader of Iran"? Good grief!

What is embarrassing is your insistence that this deal is a good deal. Now that is just ignorance.
We'll, we will never know will we, because you aren't prepared to tell us how it is a bad deal. I still remember that I inherited an ignorant teacher who can't tell us anything. All he or she wants to talk about is how bad the Mullahs are. And? What's that got to do with a good or bad deal? Looks like we're never going to know.

I think I already made that pretty clear on why it is a BAD deal. There are MANY reasons why, the person that we made the deal with being just one among them.

The Supreme Leader of Iran (Persian: رهبر معظم ایران‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam-e irān), also called the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution[2] (رهبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی, rahbar-e mo'azzam-e enqelāb-e eslāmi), officially in Iran, called the Supreme Leadership Authority (مقام معظم رهبری, maqām mo'azzam rahbari), is the head of state and highest ranking political and religious authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The armed forces, judicial system, state television, and other key governmental organizations are under the control of the Supreme Leader of Iran. The current longtime Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, has been issuing decrees and making the final decisions on economy, environment, foreign policy, education, national planning, and everything else in Iran.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Khamenei also makes the final decisions on the amount of transparency in elections in Iran,[12] and has fired and reinstated Presidential cabinet appointments.[13] The Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei directly chooses the ministers of Defense, Intelligence and Foreign Affairs, as well as certain other ministries, such as the Science Ministry.[14] Iran’s regional policy is directly controlled by the office of the Supreme Leader with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ task limited to protocol and ceremonial occasions. All of Iran’s ambassadors to Arab countries, for example, are chosen by the Quds Corps, which directly reports to the Supreme Leader.[11]

This post was established by the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran in accordance with the concept of the Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist.[15] According to the Constitution, the powers of government in the Islamic Republic of Iran are vested in the legislature, the judiciary, and the executive powers, functioning under the supervision of the Absolute Guardianship and the Leadership of the Ummah (Persian: ولایت مطلقه امر و امامت امت‎) that refers to the Supreme Leader.[16] The title "Supreme" Leader (Persian: رهبر معظم‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam) is often used as a sign of respect; however, this is not found in the Constitution, which simply refers to the "Leader" (رهبر, rahbar).

The Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and appoints the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the civil government, and the judiciary.[17] Originally Iran's constitution stated that the Supreme Leader must be a Marja'-e taqlid, the highest ranking cleric and authority on religious laws in Usuli Twelver Shia Islam. However, in 1989, the constitution was amended to require simply Islamic "scholarship" of the leader, i.e., the leader could be a lower ranking cleric.[18][19]

In its history, the Islamic Republic has had two Supreme Leaders: Ruhollah Khomeini, who held the position from 1979 until his death in 1989, and Ali Khamenei, who has held the position since Khomeini's death.

In theory, the Supreme Leader is appointed and supervised by the Assembly of Experts. However, all candidates to the Assembly of Experts, the President and the Majlis (Parliament), are selected by the Guardian Council, whose members are selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran.[20] Also, all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader.[21][22] As such, the Assembly has never questioned the Supreme Leader.[23] There have been instances when the current Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has publicly criticized members of the Assembly of Experts, resulting in their arrest and dismissal. For example, Khamenei publicly called Ahmad Azari Qomi a traitor, resulting in Ahmad Azari Qomi's arrest and eventual dismissal from the Assembly of Experts. There have also been instances where the Guardian Council reversed its ban for particular people after being ordered to do so by Khamenei.[24] The Supreme Leader is legally considered "inviolable", with Iranians regularly punished for insulting him.[25][26][27]
You can Wikipedia until the cows come home, and that is never going to set the ground work for a good or bad deal. You are wasting everyone's time here.

We'll, we will never know will we, because you aren't prepared to tell us how it is a bad deal? I still remember that I inherited an ignorant teacher who can't tell us anything. All he or she wants to talk about is how bad the Mullahs are. And? What's that got to do with a good or bad deal? Looks like we're never going to know.

It is "well" and not "we'll." We'll is a contraction for we will. Your sentence reads "We will, we will never know will we, because you aren't . . . blah, blah, blah." There is some schooling for you. There is a big difference between their and there and well and we'll.

You can Wikipedia until the cows come home, and that is never going to set the ground work for a good or bad deal. You are wasting everyone's time here.

What? I think you are wasting your own time being here. Nobody is forcing you to read or respond to anyone's posts here. Lol! Typical liberal you are though.

Dude, don't get upset with me because you apparently are bothered by the fact that I think this was a shit deal. Lol. Seems more like your problem than mine.

Do you at least understand that this "deal" was made with one of the biggest nutjobs in the history of mankind? That you are taking the word of the "supreme leader of Iran"? Good grief!
Look, not that I will be successful here, but, at some point human Psychology has to take over in a debate, or a deal. You have two choices, if one is "crazy" or not, you can elect to walk away, or you can engage with a possible deal with conditions. Obama chose a deal with conditions. And for two years almost, Iran has held its part of the bargain. There is no evidence from any intelligence outlet to the contrary. Bottom line, the Iran deal was working, and no nuclear bombs have exploded. And the inspectors have found no evidence to suggest that Iran reneged on the deal. So, unless you take us to school and show us something different, then the talk about the Iran deal being a bad deal, is nothing more than a lie.

Dude, don't get upset with me because you apparently are bothered by the fact that I think this was a shit deal. Lol. Seems more like your problem than mine.
Your reply makes no sense. I could care less whether you think this was a shit deal or not. At the end of the day, and all your posting, you have not given us one reason why the deal is a bad one. And neither has Trump. And neither one of you ever will.

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.
You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.
Let them do it already and stop trying to use our military to do his dirty work. Did you think Iraq had WMDs too?

Only the blind thinks there were no WMDs in Iraq.
15 years of searching still haven`t turned up those massive stockpiles of biological and nuclear weapons. Have you seen them?

Look, not that I will be successful here, but, at some point human Psychology has to take over in a debate, or a deal. You have two choices, if one is "crazy" or not, you can elect to walk away, or you can engage with a possible deal with conditions. Obama chose a deal with conditions. And for two years almost, Iran has held its part of the bargain. There is no evidence from any intelligence outlet to the contrary. Bottom line, the Iran deal was working, and no nuclear bombs have exploded. And the inspectors have found no evidence to suggest that Iran reneged on the deal. So, unless you take us to school and show us something different, then the talk about the Iran deal being a bad deal, is nothing more than a lie.

You would think so but apparently not. You still do not realize that making deals with religious nutjobs is a bad idea to begin with, especially when it is something to do with nuclear capabilities. I mean, really? REALLY?

Your reply makes no sense. I could care less whether you think this was a shit deal or not. At the end of the day, and all your posting, you have not given us one reason why the deal is a bad one. And neither has Trump. And neither one of you ever will.

Couldn't care less. COULD NOT care less. :rolleyes:

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.
You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.
Let them do it already and stop trying to use our military to do his dirty work. Did you think Iraq had WMDs too?

15 years of searching still haven`t turned up those massive stockpiles of biological and nuclear weapons. Have you seen them?

Syria has a habit of gassing people. Maybe they have some. What do you think?

Forum List

Back