Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

Well, it only makes sense considering most leftists are socially retarded to begin with, hence their "social justice warrior" stances.
This Leftist is dealing with the facts and the truth. Something you have consistently failed to tear apart.

Well, it only makes sense considering most leftists are socially retarded to begin with, hence their "social justice warrior" stances.
This Leftist is dealing with the facts and the truth. Something you have consistently failed to tear apart.

If you were dealing with any truth, you would realize that dealing with Iran in any way is a terrible idea. You probably don't know the meaning of "truth", being a leftist who is so badly brainwashed that is actually possible to deny reality.

The facts and truth:

1. Obama made a deal with Iran.
2. He gave Iran permission to have nuclear capabilities.
3. He gave Iran 1.7 billion dollars of taxpayer monies.

All facts.

Oh, I get it. So nowadays, instead of trying to replace the dictatorship, we just try to buy their friendship. If we give them weapons and money, they will like us? No, they will use them against us, morons!
You aren't making any sense. "Buying their friendship"? What are you talking about. Start making sense.

Helping them, giving them money? Like we do all over the world, trying to buy loyalty and friendship from other countries. Well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think history would show that Iran isn't really into being friends with infidels though.
That isn't the subject of this thread. Make a thread and I would agree.

We are still talking about how this thread and your claims suggest that Obama "gave" the Iranians the money. It was never ours to "give". We owed it to them.

No, this thread is about liberals going berserk over Trump backing out of the deal. We don't "owe" anything to anyone, especially other countries that would threaten us, our citizens, and is a known terrorist refuge state.
Exactly, and about the lies that Trump has told about it.

Trump characterizes this deal as a disaster, but he never once told us exactly what that disaster was or is? Why? Because he hasn't a clue of what he is talking about. He has not informed us of one intelligent report about the precise details on what the disaster is. Trump was railing about the Iran deal on the campaign trail, and never once gave us a coherent intelligent reason why it was a disaster. I mean, think about how stupid that is. You have a man who has never been briefed by military intelligence, before he is president, calling the Iran deal a disaster. And his Sheep believed him. How stupid do you have to be, to take the word of a mafia con artist like Trump and believe what he had to say about the Iran deal, when he knew nothing of the details? It's insane logic.

Oh, I get it. So nowadays, instead of trying to replace the dictatorship, we just try to buy their friendship. If we give them weapons and money, they will like us? No, they will use them against us, morons!
You aren't making any sense. "Buying their friendship"? What are you talking about. Start making sense.

Helping them, giving them money? Like we do all over the world, trying to buy loyalty and friendship from other countries. Well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think history would show that Iran isn't really into being friends with infidels though.
That isn't the subject of this thread. Make a thread and I would agree.

We are still talking about how this thread and your claims suggest that Obama "gave" the Iranians the money. It was never ours to "give". We owed it to them.

No, this thread is about liberals going berserk over Trump backing out of the deal. We don't "owe" anything to anyone, especially other countries that would threaten us, our citizens, and is a known terrorist refuge state.
Exactly, and about the lies that Trump has told about it.

Trump characterizes this deal as a disaster, but he never once told us exactly what that disaster was or is? Why? Because he hasn't a clue of what he is talking about. He has not informed us of one intelligent report about the precise details on what the disaster is. Trump was railing about the Iran deal on the campaign trail, and never once gave us a coherent intelligent reason why it was a disaster. I mean, think about how stupid that is. You have a man who has never been briefed by military intelligence, before he is president, calling the Iran deal a disaster. And his Sheep believed him. How stupid do you have to be, to take the word of a mafia con artist like Trump and believe what he had to say about the Iran deal, when he knew nothing of the details? It's insane logic.

I think it's pretty simple concept of why it is a disaster! WTH??

Look, I don't know you. I don't know what your issues are. I have no idea why anyone would think this deal was a good idea ever for any reason. If you think this was a good idea, then you are really not very bright in my opinion. There can be nothing "good" that comes from it.

The facts and truth:

All facts.
He gave Iran permission to have "nuclear capabilities" in the energy department. Your problem is you don't read. You listen to Right-wing garbage instead. Obama allowed them to produce "nuclear energy". There is a big difference.

The facts and truth:

All facts.
He gave Iran permission to have "nuclear capabilities" in the energy department. Your problem is you don't read. You listen to Right-wing garbage instead. Obama allowed them to produce "nuclear energy". There is a big difference.

Lol! This is hilarious. :D Obama "allowed" them to do something they've been doing all along!

The middle eastern dictators laugh at Obama. He is a joke of a man to them. Do you not GET THAT? Those types of men only respect a certain KIND of man, and it's not the kind of man that Obama is.

I've never met a bigger group of such ignorant people in my life. Leftists seem to think that the world is some kind of candy land where if you play nice, they will play nice too. Good grief. SMH. How naive and silly.

Look, I don't know you. I don't know what your issues are. I have no idea why anyone would think this deal was a good idea ever for any reason. If you think this was a good idea, then you are really not very bright in my opinion. There can be nothing "good" that comes from it.
If I wasn't bright, you would have already pinned me to the wall with logical/intelligent/informative reasons why this deal was bad. So far, you and Trump have failed miserably, and I don't have to be very bright to prove both of you were wrong. So, see how easy this was? It took a Leftist who isn't too bright to put you back in the corner from where you came from. But ha, I'm still waiting on that bombshell information detailing exactly how the Iran deal is bad? Lol! I maybe waiting a while don't you think?

If I wasn't bright, you would have already pinned me to the wall with logical/intelligent/informative reasons why this deal was bad. So far, you and Trump have failed miserably, and I don't have to be very bright to prove both of you were wrong. So, see how easy this was? It took a Leftist who isn't too bright to put you back in the corner from where you came from. But ha, I'm still waiting on that bombshell information detailing exactly how the Iran deal is bad? Lol! I maybe waiting a while don't you think?

I do. All anyone has to do is study the mullahs of Iran and their beliefs. Have you? What do you know about the rulers behind the scenes in Iran?

Now, if you are going to tell me that you know something about them, and then still continue to defend this "deal," then that is all the proof I need that you are either stupid or crazy or maybe even both!

I've never met a bigger group of such ignorant people in my life.
We'll, thanks to you, we owe all our ignorance to you, because you have yet to explain or inform to us, with detailed analysis, exactly how the Iran deal is bad. As a matter of fact, no one from the Right has.
Leftists seem to think that the world is some kind of candy land where if you play nice, they will play nice too.
Lol! So, is that the analysis?
Good grief. SMH. How naive and silly.
Yea, more like embarrassing. I never had a teacher quite like you who railed against someone's ignorance first without ever teaching them anything.

What to Do with Iran's Mullahs

The Islamic Republic is facing serious setbacks in Lebanon, in the Palestinian Territory, in Syria, and even in Iraq. The mullahs' attempt to seize power in Lebanon has aroused much of the Lebanese population against them, and their proxy, Lebanon's Hezb'allah, is in disarray. The Iraqi thug-cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and his Mahdi Army, the mullahs' mercenary force, face serious problems due to the pressures from the U.S. and the Iraqi government. In recent weeks, hundreds of Mahdi fighters have been killed, and many more have been arrested.

- The above is by no means an exhaustive list of troubles the mullahs face. Yet they should make us realize that both Rouhani and the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and his gang are on shaky ground now that the Iranian people in all strata of life in Iran despise them. A nudge here, a nudge there will likely topple the Islamofascist's regime and save everyone a lot of trouble.

It is dangerous and unnecessary to attack Iran militarily, nor does the U.S. need to go the route of appeasement with a seriously weak adversary, as the IRI under the rule of the mullahs is now proving itself to be. The most effective and prudent solution is to change the regime in Iran. This idea is hardly new. What is new: here is a list of non-violent undertakings that holds considerable promise in disposing the homicidal-suicidal Mullahs. Governments should enact the following:

- Declare unequivocally the commitment to respect the territorial integrity of Iran, as well as the rights of Iranians to decide, through a democratic process, all matters pertaining to their life and their country.

- Initiate, without delay or equivocation, a comprehensive program of assistance to all democratic Iranian opposition groups, including Mr. Reza Pahlavi, who is popular inside and outside of Iran in their struggle to accomplish the regime change themselves.

- Proclaim far and wide that the cardinal reason for taking these measures against the Mullahs' "reign of terror" is to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons, the threat they pose to the region as well as to the world, and the stimulus they provide for other nations to develop their own nuclear arsenal.

- Enforce the U.N. sanctions by inspecting every vessel headed for Iranian ports to make sure they are not ferrying prohibited material. Other than vessels known to be carrying foodstuffs and medicine, each ship should be subjected to an elaborate inspection.

- We should once again Persuade Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, and other Persian Gulf Arab oil-producers to significantly increase their output and drastically cut the price. It is the least they can do to forestall the emergence of a nuclear Shiite Iran bent on ruling the region.

- Obtain court orders to freeze the overseas assets of Iranian leaders, since they are clearly ill gotten funds that rightfully belong to the nation.

- Shut down, or severely restrict the operation of the mullahs' businesses in Dubai and other Persian Gulf states.

- Shut down Iranian missions. Severely restrict Iranian officials and nuclear scientists from foreign travel. Recall your ambassadors from Iran.

- Deny the Iranian Airline operation and encourage non-Iranian airlines to cease serving the country.

- File legal charges against the leaders of the Islamic Republic's wanton violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; for its crimes against humanity and genocidal actions against religious and political groups; for support of international terrorism; for the demolition of religious sites and cemeteries; for rape, torture, and summary execution of prisoners of conscience; for forgery of documents, for acts of blackmail and fraud, and much more.

- Declare and treat the clerical regime as illegitimate. Stop or slow down Iran's import of refined petroleum products.

- Shut down the Islamic Republic's websites and block their television and radio broadcasts.

- Provide Internet and Wi-Fi Access across Iran.

- Identify the agents of the Islamic Republic and prosecute them as promoters of international terrorism. Investigate individuals and organizations that lobby or front for the Islamic Republic.

- Take all necessary steps to stop investments in Iran. Persuade banks to refrain from dealing with Iran and the issuance of letters of credit.

- Pressure businesses to stop dealing with Iran. Pressure governments to stop doing business with Iran. Warn countries such as China and Russia against commercial adventurism.

In short, the Iran problem is urgent. It is a world problem. A warning to the world: You need to act now. Apathy is sleep. If you sleep, you weep.

We'll, thanks to you, we owe all our ignorance to you, because you have yet to explain or inform to us, with detailed analysis, exactly how the Iran deal is bad. As a matter of fact, no one from the Right has.
Leftists seem to think that the world is some kind of candy land where if you play nice, they will play nice too.
Yea, more like embarrassing. I never had a teacher quite like you who railed against someone's ignorance first without ever teaching them anything.

What is embarrassing is your insistence that this deal is a good deal. Now that is just ignorance.

Teach yourself. Unless you are going to pay me. You are not my child and obviously school failed you.

I do. All anyone has to do is study the mullahs of Iran and their beliefs. Have you? What do you know about the rulers behind the scenes in Iran?
Who the Mullahs are, have zero relevancy to anything. I trust my neighbor as much as I trust the Mullah. Which is no trust at all. Which is why you have watch dogs. Which is what the Iran deal is about. Of course, you wouldn't know that, because all you know is that the Iran deal is a bad deal.

Now, if you are going to tell me that you know something about them, and then still continue to defend this "deal," then that is all the proof I need that you are either stupid or crazy or maybe even both!
I don't think you have a clear sense of how to deal with an adversary. You are laying the groundwork for, "all adversaries are very bad", therefore we should bomb the hell out of them. I suspect that is what you are implying? Because, if you aren't willing to make a'deal", there aren't many options left.

Who the Mullahs are, have zero relevancy to anything. I trust my neighbor as much as I trust the Mullah. Which is no trust at all. Which is why you have watch dogs. Which is what the Iran deal is about. Of course, you wouldn't know that, because all you know is that the Iran deal is a bad deal.

I don't think you have a clear sense of how to deal with an adversary. You are laying the groundwork for, "all adversaries are very bad", therefore we should bomb the hell out of them. I suspect that is what you are implying? Because, if you aren't willing to make a'deal", there aren't many options left.

I guess you really do not know anything about the mullahs of Iran. I guess you need to go do some research and teach yourself.

Teach yourself. Unless you are going to pay me. You are not my child and obviously school failed you.
That's what I thought. A bad teacher who preaches about ignorance who first needs to educate him or herself first. I rest my case. You've been a waste of time.

Forum List

Back