Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.
You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.
Let them do it already and stop trying to use our military to do his dirty work. Did you think Iraq had WMDs too?

Only the blind thinks there were no WMDs in Iraq.
15 years of searching still haven`t turned up those massive stockpiles of biological and nuclear weapons. Have you seen them?

What do you live in a bubble?

Do Reports of WMD Found in Iraq Vindicate George W. Bush?
Adriana Scott • Oct. 16, 2014, at 5:45 p.m.

The New York Times published an article this week that has re-ignited a 12-year-old debate: Was then-President George W. Bush right about Iraq? The report examined U.S. service personnel's encounters with abandoned chemical weapons in Iraq – and some conservatives were quick to pounce on the story as evidence that claims by Bush in the lead-up to the war that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction were true and that the United States' 2003 invasion was justified.
The article by Times reporter C.J. Chivers focused on U.S. soldiers who suffered from exposure to the sulfur mustard and other nerve gases which emitted from the bombs. According to the story, about "5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs" were found scattered across Iraqi soil. The U.S. government buried the cases from both the public and the troops. As a result, injured soldiers did not receive proper medical treatment.

upload_2018-5-9_8-38-18.png

The “Iran Deal” — a legacy of a dangerous president setting a dangerous precedent.

How did Obama ram his “deal” thru over the objections of 2/3 of the Senate & 2/3 of the public?

Like his “self-ratification” of the Paris Climate Agreement & the DACA memo, Obama created a “deal” with executive power.

But Obama also broke laws like those passed by President Clinton against paying Iran before paying its victims and against giving ANY government money to Iran.

Obama’s Iran ‘Victory’ Over Law, Constitution & Congress

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.
You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.
Let them do it already and stop trying to use our military to do his dirty work. Did you think Iraq had WMDs too?

15 years of searching still haven`t turned up those massive stockpiles of biological and nuclear weapons. Have you seen them?
Check out Iran. Iran has them. The ISS posted videos of truck convoys going from Iraq to Iran. Maybe they were delivering pizza.

What do you live in a bubble?

Do Reports of WMD Found in Iraq Vindicate George W. Bush?
Adriana Scott • Oct. 16, 2014, at 5:45 p.m.

The New York Times published an article this week that has re-ignited a 12-year-old debate: Was then-President George W. Bush right about Iraq? The report examined U.S. service personnel's encounters with abandoned chemical weapons in Iraq – and some conservatives were quick to pounce on the story as evidence that claims by Bush in the lead-up to the war that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction were true and that the United States' 2003 invasion was justified.
The article by Times reporter C.J. Chivers focused on U.S. soldiers who suffered from exposure to the sulfur mustard and other nerve gases which emitted from the bombs. According to the story, about "5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs" were found scattered across Iraqi soil. The U.S. government buried the cases from both the public and the troops. As a result, injured soldiers did not receive proper medical treatment.
Those are "Reports" of wmds. If they actually found anything of substance they would have been shouting it from the rooftops with a full array of 8 X 10 glossies.

Do you at least understand that this "deal" was made with one of the biggest nutjobs in the history of mankind? That you are taking the word of the "supreme leader of Iran"? Good grief!
Look, not that I will be successful here, but, at some point human Psychology has to take over in a debate, or a deal. You have two choices, if one is "crazy" or not, you can elect to walk away, or you can engage with a possible deal with conditions. Obama chose a deal with conditions. And for two years almost, Iran has held its part of the bargain. There is no evidence from any intelligence outlet to the contrary. Bottom line, the Iran deal was working, and no nuclear bombs have exploded. And the inspectors have found no evidence to suggest that Iran reneged on the deal. So, unless you take us to school and show us something different, then the talk about the Iran deal being a bad deal, is nothing more than a lie.

You would think so but apparently not. You still do not realize that making deals with religious nutjobs is a bad idea to begin with, especially when it is something to do with nuclear capabilities. I mean, really? REALLY?
"Religious nut jobs"? :777: Have you been hanging around your own country lately? It doesn't get much nuttier than this one.

You are suggesting two options and only two options. I am struck by the level of shallow minded people who have no real view of "forest for the trees". It's shocking to me. We have been dealing with "religious nut jobs" in all countries all over the globe for several millenniums. Try again!

Supreme Leader of Iran - Wikipedia

The Supreme Leader of Iran (Persian: رهبر معظم ایران‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam-e irān), also called the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution[2] (رهبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی, rahbar-e mo'azzam-e enqelāb-e eslāmi), officially in Iran, called the Supreme Leadership Authority (مقام معظم رهبری, maqām mo'azzam rahbari), is the head of state and highest ranking political and religious authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The armed forces, judicial system, state television, and other key governmental organizations are under the control of the Supreme Leader of Iran. The current longtime Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, has been issuing decrees and making the final decisions on economy, environment, foreign policy, education, national planning, and everything else in Iran.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Khamenei also makes the final decisions on the amount of transparency in elections in Iran,[12] and has fired and reinstated Presidential cabinet appointments.[13] The Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei directly chooses the ministers of Defense, Intelligence and Foreign Affairs, as well as certain other ministries, such as the Science Ministry.[14] Iran’s regional policy is directly controlled by the office of the Supreme Leader with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ task limited to protocol and ceremonial occasions. All of Iran’s ambassadors to Arab countries, for example, are chosen by the Quds Corps, which directly reports to the Supreme Leader.[11]

This post was established by the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran in accordance with the concept of the Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist.[15] According to the Constitution, the powers of government in the Islamic Republic of Iran are vested in the legislature, the judiciary, and the executive powers, functioning under the supervision of the Absolute Guardianship and the Leadership of the Ummah (Persian: ولایت مطلقه امر و امامت امت‎) that refers to the Supreme Leader.[16] The title "Supreme" Leader (Persian: رهبر معظم‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam) is often used as a sign of respect; however, this is not found in the Constitution, which simply refers to the "Leader" (رهبر, rahbar).

The Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and appoints the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the civil government, and the judiciary.[17] Originally Iran's constitution stated that the Supreme Leader must be a Marja'-e taqlid, the highest ranking cleric and authority on religious laws in Usuli Twelver Shia Islam. However, in 1989, the constitution was amended to require simply Islamic "scholarship" of the leader, i.e., the leader could be a lower ranking cleric.[18][19]

In its history, the Islamic Republic has had two Supreme Leaders: Ruhollah Khomeini, who held the position from 1979 until his death in 1989, and Ali Khamenei, who has held the position since Khomeini's death.

In theory, the Supreme Leader is appointed and supervised by the Assembly of Experts. However, all candidates to the Assembly of Experts, the President and the Majlis (Parliament), are selected by the Guardian Council, whose members are selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran.[20] Also, all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader.[21][22] As such, the Assembly has never questioned the Supreme Leader.[23] There have been instances when the current Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has publicly criticized members of the Assembly of Experts, resulting in their arrest and dismissal. For example, Khamenei publicly called Ahmad Azari Qomi a traitor, resulting in Ahmad Azari Qomi's arrest and eventual dismissal from the Assembly of Experts. There have also been instances where the Guardian Council reversed its ban for particular people after being ordered to do so by Khamenei.[24] The Supreme Leader is legally considered "inviolable", with Iranians regularly punished for insulting him.[25][26][27]
You can Wikipedia until the cows come home, and that is never going to set the ground work for a good or bad deal. You are wasting everyone's time here.

Dude, don't get upset with me because you apparently are bothered by the fact that I think this was a shit deal. Lol. Seems more like your problem than mine.
Your reply makes no sense. I could care less whether you think this was a shit deal or not. At the end of the day, and all your posting, you have not given us one reason why the deal is a bad one. And neither has Trump. And neither one of you ever will.

Couldn't care less. COULD NOT care less. :rolleyes:
"Could Care Less" Versus "Couldn't Care Less" The phrase "couldn't care less" is the most dominant form used. And yet, you sideline the conversation with distractions because you were caught lying. You said "Obama gave Iran a bunch of cash". That is wrong, and it is a lie. He/we owed the Iranians that cash.

Supreme Leader of Iran - Wikipedia

The Supreme Leader of Iran (Persian: رهبر معظم ایران‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam-e irān), also called the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution[2] (رهبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی, rahbar-e mo'azzam-e enqelāb-e eslāmi), officially in Iran, called the Supreme Leadership Authority (مقام معظم رهبری, maqām mo'azzam rahbari), is the head of state and highest ranking political and religious authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The armed forces, judicial system, state television, and other key governmental organizations are under the control of the Supreme Leader of Iran. The current longtime Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, has been issuing decrees and making the final decisions on economy, environment, foreign policy, education, national planning, and everything else in Iran.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Khamenei also makes the final decisions on the amount of transparency in elections in Iran,[12] and has fired and reinstated Presidential cabinet appointments.[13] The Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei directly chooses the ministers of Defense, Intelligence and Foreign Affairs, as well as certain other ministries, such as the Science Ministry.[14] Iran’s regional policy is directly controlled by the office of the Supreme Leader with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ task limited to protocol and ceremonial occasions. All of Iran’s ambassadors to Arab countries, for example, are chosen by the Quds Corps, which directly reports to the Supreme Leader.[11]

This post was established by the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran in accordance with the concept of the Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist.[15] According to the Constitution, the powers of government in the Islamic Republic of Iran are vested in the legislature, the judiciary, and the executive powers, functioning under the supervision of the Absolute Guardianship and the Leadership of the Ummah (Persian: ولایت مطلقه امر و امامت امت‎) that refers to the Supreme Leader.[16] The title "Supreme" Leader (Persian: رهبر معظم‎, translit. rahbar-e mo'azzam) is often used as a sign of respect; however, this is not found in the Constitution, which simply refers to the "Leader" (رهبر, rahbar).

The Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and appoints the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the civil government, and the judiciary.[17] Originally Iran's constitution stated that the Supreme Leader must be a Marja'-e taqlid, the highest ranking cleric and authority on religious laws in Usuli Twelver Shia Islam. However, in 1989, the constitution was amended to require simply Islamic "scholarship" of the leader, i.e., the leader could be a lower ranking cleric.[18][19]

In its history, the Islamic Republic has had two Supreme Leaders: Ruhollah Khomeini, who held the position from 1979 until his death in 1989, and Ali Khamenei, who has held the position since Khomeini's death.

In theory, the Supreme Leader is appointed and supervised by the Assembly of Experts. However, all candidates to the Assembly of Experts, the President and the Majlis (Parliament), are selected by the Guardian Council, whose members are selected by the Supreme Leader of Iran.[20] Also, all directly-elected members after the vetting process by the Guardian Council still have to be approved by the Supreme Leader.[21][22] As such, the Assembly has never questioned the Supreme Leader.[23] There have been instances when the current Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has publicly criticized members of the Assembly of Experts, resulting in their arrest and dismissal. For example, Khamenei publicly called Ahmad Azari Qomi a traitor, resulting in Ahmad Azari Qomi's arrest and eventual dismissal from the Assembly of Experts. There have also been instances where the Guardian Council reversed its ban for particular people after being ordered to do so by Khamenei.[24] The Supreme Leader is legally considered "inviolable", with Iranians regularly punished for insulting him.[25][26][27]
You can Wikipedia until the cows come home, and that is never going to set the ground work for a good or bad deal. You are wasting everyone's time here.

Dude, don't get upset with me because you apparently are bothered by the fact that I think this was a shit deal. Lol. Seems more like your problem than mine.
Your reply makes no sense. I could care less whether you think this was a shit deal or not. At the end of the day, and all your posting, you have not given us one reason why the deal is a bad one. And neither has Trump. And neither one of you ever will.

"Could Care Less" Versus "Couldn't Care Less" The phrase "couldn't care less" is the most dominant form used. And yet, you sideline the conversation with distractions because you were caught lying. You said "Obama gave Iran a bunch of cash". That is wrong, and it is a lie. He/we owed the Iranians that cash.

ChrisL doesn't lie. Obaba was tricked.

upload_2018-5-9_15-44-41.png

She or he lied about Obama "giving" cash away. That was a lie.

View attachment 192741[/QUOTE]

Obama was the king world playa until he finally got caught being a king world playa, and doing it all in America's namesake.

To undo what he had done is a tough situation. Will be amazing if the Demon-crats will ever be trusted to represent America before the world again, and especially after this mess is over. I mean look how tough we are having to be in order to get this mess straightened out, and sadly somehow get it off of our backs.... So here we are doing this, and doing that in order to start relations with the world on the right foot again. Sad !!

If the Demon-crats wouldn't have been so arrogant and bold in their attacking of everything conservative from way back, and this being prior to or after Bill Clinton's election, then maybe we would all still be progressing towards a more harmonious society where division doesn't stand a chance of winning the day like it is doing today.
I think you are right. The problem I have there was no deal, no treaty or any other BINDING AGREEMENT made since no one signed, or passed it. It was more like the letter from Hitler that Great Briton got and was touted as the agreement that would end wars. WRONG all it did was give Germany and Hitler time to manufacture weapons.

View attachment 192741
[/QUOTE]
That would be true if you are a Progressive, and the Killing of Jews never happened also. All of the TATS that they got was on a weekend binge.

View attachment 192741
[/QUOTE]

You really are one dumb SOB aren't you lmfao...

Learn how to search dumbass

upload_2018-5-9_14-49-9.png

Have the Iranians been chanting death threats to these countries?
They haven`t because these countries haven`t been threatening them and none of them are taking their marching orders from Bibi.

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.

Of course! Does anyone doubt that? I can't believe he would give a terrorist state cash either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! It seems as if the Obama administration did a lot of that though.
Well when one is arrogant enough to tell the nation after his election, that he was going to fundementally change this nation, and knowing how racist the guy and his wife was after going to Rev. Wright's church for twenty years, then of course the people were going to push back. He created alot of his own problems, because he didn't represent all Americans like he should have.

To many were expecting Obama to use his power in to many cases to get vengence for them or to favor them, and they were hoping that Hillary would have kept it all going for them, otherwise if she was handpicked to be elected in order to keep it all going.

Have the Iranians been chanting death threats to these countries?
They haven`t because these countries haven`t been threatening them and none of them are taking their marching orders from Bibi.

What??? :lol: The mental gymnastics are very entertaining.

Trump was right to get out of that bogus "deal."

It only strengthened Iran, who has been threatening Israel and America for decades. They hate us. They hate our allies. Iran is nothing but a terrorist state. Obama opted to support them building nuclear weapons and ensured that they had $160 billion dollars. What do you think they will do with the money and the weapons? Of course, they will finally be able to carry out the threats they've been making forever. Why would Obama show so much support for such a hateful and dangerous regime? That is treason.

It only strengthened Iran, who has been threatening Israel and America for decades. They hate us. They hate our allies. Iran is nothing but a terrorist state. Obama opted to support them building nuclear weapons and ensured that they had $160 billion dollars. What do you think they will do with the money and the weapons? Of course, they will finally be able to carry out the threats they've been making forever. Why would Obama show so much support for such a hateful and dangerous regime? That is treason.

"Obama opted to support them building nuclear weapons and ensured that they had $160 billion dollars". Your proof that Obama supported them in building nuclear weapons came from what source? You?

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.

Of course! Does anyone doubt that? I can't believe he would give a terrorist state cash either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! It seems as if the Obama administration did a lot of that though.
Well when one is arrogant enough to tell the nation after his election, that he was going to fundementally change this nation, and knowing how racist the guy and his wife was after going to Rev. Wright's church for twenty years, then of course the people were going to push back. He created alot of his own problems, because he didn't represent all Americans like he should have.

To many were expecting Obama to use his power in to many cases to get vengence for them or to favor them, and they were hoping that Hillary would have kept it all going for them, otherwise if she was handpicked to be elected in order to keep it all going.
Exactly how does going to Reverend Wright make Obama and his wife racist?

Valerie Jarrett is Iranian.

Forum List

Back