Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

1.7 BILLION dollars. Just imagine how much "mullah" that is. :10:
And what's that got to do with the price of Tea in China?

It has everything to do with THIS thread, you leftist collectivist turd. Lol.
So far, your argument is based on lies. So, $1.7 trillion dollars is worth nothing in this conversation, if it is not yours to give, but instead owe. That is simple logic. It is not "giving", it is "owing".

What lies? I said that Obama gave Iran nuclear capabilities and a boatload of cash. Both true.

Okay, thanks for proving to us all that you were lying. Obama didn't give any money away, especially in the Iran deal. What, your lying? Yes, I agree. More lies unless you provide proof. Who did you hear it from? The fairies dancing around in your head? Still waiting on that truth, or you are again lying? "Paying more taxes"? Yea, after another disastrous Right-wing con job of feeding the 1% more tax breaks that have proven not to work for the last forty years, tell us something else that's new; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Funny that there are more jobs right now than there have been in the last probably 15 years though. Hmm. Things that make you go HMMM. :D

"OMG"! I think I found a live one. Economics not your thing either huh? Are you aware of the eight years of Obama's economic growth and job totals before he left office? Are you aware of the fact that any economic head ways for the proceeding president do not start until ten months after his first year? Meaning October of 2017? An individual again, has to be grossly ignorant of when an administration's statistics actually kick in to make such grave mistakes. And by the way, what are Trump's economic policies on job growth? That's right, he has none. Which is why he has been riding Obama's economic shirt tail when it comes to jobs.

Oh, so that means all the growth that took place during the Obama years were due to Bush policies, right? And all of the good things that happened during Clinton years were due to Reagan! Wonderful! LOL!

UNTIL October 1st of the first year in office.

Starting Oct 1st, the new president begins his 1st fiscal year.

It is his 1st fiscal budget, that he sends to congress, for them to pass and institute the new president's fiscal policies.

Well it's May now, in case you didn't notice.

yes it is May!!!!! it's my birthday month!!! :D

Trump does get fiscal credit from Oct 1st of 2017 forward!

So far, your argument is based on lies. So, $1.7 trillion dollars is worth nothing in this conversation, if it is not yours to give, but instead owe. That is simple logic. It is not "giving", it is "owing".

It is worth something to me and to quite a few other posters. You are not the arbiter of discussion at this forum or anywhere else for that matter, I'm sure. Lol.

Funny that there are more jobs right now than there have been in the last probably 15 years though. Hmm. Things that make you go HMMM. :D

"OMG"! I think I found a live one. Economics not your thing either huh? Are you aware of the eight years of Obama's economic growth and job totals before he left office? Are you aware of the fact that any economic head ways for the proceeding president do not start until ten months after his first year? Meaning October of 2017? An individual again, has to be grossly ignorant of when an administration's statistics actually kick in to make such grave mistakes. And by the way, what are Trump's economic policies on job growth? That's right, he has none. Which is why he has been riding Obama's economic shirt tail when it comes to jobs.

Oh, so that means all the growth that took place during the Obama years were due to Bush policies, right? And all of the good things that happened during Clinton years were due to Reagan! Wonderful! LOL!

It is his 1st fiscal budget, that he sends to congress, for them to pass and institute the new president's fiscal policies.

Oh, I am sure he is very happy to know that you give him credit! That really really means so much, I'm sure. :D

When we will learn our lesson about dealing with these backward ass tyrannical sick countries anyways? Oh, we got involved before and it turned into a total disaster, so let's continue doing it! Great idea, smarties! Great! :D

What lies? I said that Obama gave Iran nuclear capabilities and a boatload of cash. Both true.
And that is a lie. The country "owed" Iran the cash. It is not the same thing as "giving". That is a dishonest description. And, you have not proven Obama gave Iran nuclear capabilities. That happens to be the buzz talk in Republican circles, but they have never proven that to be true. And you certainly aren't about to. Those are the lies you tell.

Oh, I am sure he is very happy to know that you give him credit! That really really means so much, I'm sure. :D
Ahhhh, you are playing a 'bitch' again eh? Go right ahead, it seems to suit you and you are good at it! ;)

Oh, I get it. So nowadays, instead of trying to replace the dictatorship, we just try to buy their friendship. If we give them weapons and money, they will like us? No, they will use them against us, morons!

Ahhhh, you are playing a 'bitch' again eh? Go right ahead, it seems to suit you and you are good at it! ;)

Playing? I've always been beautiful, intelligent, talented, creative, and honest. Nothing new there. ;)

You're still saying nothing.

Oh, I get it. So nowadays, instead of trying to replace the dictatorship, we just try to buy their friendship. If we give them weapons and money, they will like us? No, they will use them against us, morons!
You aren't making any sense. "Buying their friendship"? What are you talking about? Start making sense.

Playing? I've always been beautiful, intelligent, talented, creative, and honest. Nothing new there. ;)
I proved that you were not being honest. Save the self congratulatory speech for someone else.

You aren't making any sense. "Buying their friendship"? What are you talking about. Start making sense.

Helping them, giving them money? Like we do all over the world, trying to buy loyalty and friendship from other countries. Well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think history would show that Iran isn't really into being friends with infidels though.

I proved that you were not being honest. Save the self congratulatory speech for someone else.

You haven't proved anything. You are just a typical leftist shill poster. Lol. Believe me, you are no different from any of the other leftists here. You are all pretty much the same, baseless allegations, accusations, name calling, silly transparent tactics, silly justifications for your silly ideas, and blah, blah, blah. Face it, your ideas are TERRIBLE. Just awful. They defy all logic. I truly believe that leftists are either insane or just plain ignorant and stupid when it comes to human nature.

Ahhhh, you are playing a 'bitch' aful, intelligent, talented, creative, and honest. Nothing new there. ;)
Yes, so you've said more than once!
:banana:

Ahhhh, you are playing a 'bitch' aful, intelligent, talented, creative, and honest. Nothing new there. ;)
Yes, so you've said more than once!
:banana:

I don't see any reply here. *shrugs* Was it something important? Probably not.

You aren't making any sense. "Buying their friendship"? What are you talking about. Start making sense.

Helping them, giving them money? Like we do all over the world, trying to buy loyalty and friendship from other countries. Well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think history would show that Iran isn't really into being friends with infidels though.
That isn't the subject of this thread. Make a thread and I would agree.

We are still talking about how this thread and your claims suggest that Obama "gave" the Iranians the money. It was never ours to "give". We owed it to them.

That isn't the subject of this thread. Make a thread and I would agree.

We are still talking about how this thread and your claims suggest that Obama "gave" the Iranians the money. It was never ours to "give". We owed it to them.

No, this thread is about liberals going berserk over Trump backing out of the deal. We don't "owe" anything to anyone, especially other countries that would threaten us, our citizens, and is a known terrorist refuge state.

Forum List

Back