Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

Do you doubt it? Propaganda is the major product of the current administration.
I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

How many dead americans would constitute proof for you?

So what should be done with the white feral savages?
The half black ones???

What do YOU suggest, since we have one parked in the White House now???.

How many votes did you cast for the Surplus Vaporizing Upper Class Twit who preceded the current POTUS?

So he was a registered Republican but he call himself conservative and republican.
oregonshooterrepublican.png
He claimed on his facebook prior to it being altered that he was looking for christian girls for he could introduce them to their Lord. Late night drive with a serial killer is what he was referring to.

So he was a registered Republican but he call himself conservative and republican.
oregonshooterrepublican.png
No, he was a registered Independent, Dipshit.....

Really, if you don't understand American politics, you should quit making an ass of yourself.

What you find upsetting that he described himself as Republican...

So now you want to watch 87,000 Americans because the Russians told you so...

You know the Russians are scum, RWers have to stop idolising corrupts war criminal Russians
See the above post. Are you a moron?

Huh......you do realize your source is batshit crazy, right?

US Earthquake Weapon Test Fails again, Destroys New Zealand City

To the deadly US “earthquake weapon” that destroyed Haiti we had previously reported on in our 14 January 2010 report US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti, and to which, sadly, the only world leader to speak out against was Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, and as we can read, in part, as reported by Fox News:

US Earthquake Weapon Test Fails Again, Destroys New Zealand City | EUTimes.net

I mean *batshit* crazy;

Three Giant Spaceships to Attack Earth in 2012?

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012? | EUTimes.net

And......they're insane birthers too.

Entire US Government Said Knows Obama Ineligible for Office

Members from all three branches of the Federal government already know that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible for the office of President. National leaders, to include members of the US Supreme Court, already know that Barack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, and therefore, is ineligible for the office he currently holds. (See JB’s new article on The Bottom Line on Natural Born Citizen)

Entire US Government Said Knows Obama Ineligible For Office | EUTimes.net

Definitely sounds like your kinda source RedFish.

To the deadly US “earthquake weapon” that destroyed Haiti we had previously reported on in our 14 January 2010 report US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti, and to which, sadly, the only world leader to speak out against was Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, and as we can read, in part, as reported by Fox News:

I mean *batshit* crazy;

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.

Members from all three branches of the Federal government already know that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible for the office of President. National leaders, to include members of the US Supreme Court, already know that Barack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, and therefore, is ineligible for the office he currently holds. (See JB’s new article on The Bottom Line on Natural Born Citizen)

Has anyone ever seen Redfish in the same place and time as Vagisil?

Think about it....

I mean *batshit* crazy;

so they have some stories others don't run. but how does that make the bat shit crazy and how do you KNOW what they posted isn't TRUE? I mean the National Enquire has broken a few political stories that were true. If you can disprove the article than have at it

I mean *batshit* crazy;

so they have some stories others don't run. but how does that make the bat shit crazy and how do you KNOW what they posted isn't TRUE? I mean the National Enquire has broken a few political stories that were true

Oh, this gets even better! Its a WordPress blog......owned by the wife of a skinhead gang member.

The European Union Times isn’t exactly a venerable news source akin to, say, The Associated Press. It is registered to Jessica Nachtman, wife of Christopher Nachtman. [Editor's note: After the initial posting of this blog item, Jessica Nachtman wrote Hatewatch to say that she merely provides Web hosting for "a European who lives abroad," who she declined to identify further. She said she does not publish or modify any of the site's content.] Christopher Nachtman is a former member of the neo-Nazi group National Alliance who more recently has been active in Volksfront, a racist skinhead group.

Racist Skinhead's Wife Behind European 'News' Website

Holy shit....when you guys swallow the hook, you don't fuck around, do you?

I mean *batshit* crazy;

so they have some stories others don't run. but how does that make the bat shit crazy and how do you KNOW what they posted isn't TRUE? I mean the National Enquire has broken a few political stories that were true. If you can disprove the article than have at it

Is your credulous always set to "11"....cause you come off as Vagisil with a......well......you know....

Laughing.....oh, it gets better still!

White Revolution has little physical presence in Florida recently beyond its 23-year-
old state contact, Jessica Nachtman (also known as Jessica Dietrich
) of Loxahatchee. In 2007 and 2008, Nachtman, also a member of the Volksfront-affiliated Folkish
Women’s Front, hosted White Revolution meetings at her home and organized white
supremacist get-togethers in Palm Beach County.

http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/combating-hate/ExtremismFloridaINSIDE.pdf

You're quoting an unsourced WordPress blog owned by a White Supremacist skinhead.

And it never even occurred to you to question any of it, did you?

I mean *batshit* crazy;

stupid.jpg

(wiping my eyes).....my sides hurt so much. I can't stop laughing!

American Rebel Forces Attack Gas Pipelines Explode Trains As US Civil War Nears
A disturbing new report prepared by the Federal Security Service (FSB) states that in the past 3 weeks American rebel forces battling against the US government have “retaliated in force” after the massacre of at least 380 men, women and children attending a clandestine Michigan meeting held earlier last month who were targeted for annihilation by the Obama regime.

American Rebel Forces Attack Gas Pipelines, Explode Trains As US Civil War Nears | EUTimes.net

And remember the civil war that started in 2010? Redfish's source does!

Prepare for Rebellion, Obama Orders US Canadian Troops

Kremlin position papers presented to Prime Minister Putin today on his upcoming meeting with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen state that the European-US military alliance has authorized an ‘emergency request’ from President Obama to utilize American and Canadian NATO troops to put down what is expected to be a “rebellion” after the expected January, 2010 ‘declaration of bankruptcy’ by the State of California.

Prepare For Rebellion, Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops | EUTimes.net

I gotta read the paper more often. Because I completely missed both the bankruptcy and the civil war.

Laughing....this shit reads like an Onion article. And Redfish and Steph just gobbled it down!

Bwahahahaha!

P-please....I can't breath......

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle | EUTimes.net

LMFAO......I'm gonna pee!

Bwahahahaha!

P-please....I can't breath......

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle | EUTimes.net

LMFAO......I'm gonna pee!

I'd click on that link, but I'm afraid it will make my computer sick. :D

And here's the best part. The BEST part:

Even after all of this, Redfish and his ilk will still believe the OP. That's how much of your brain you have to shut off to be a 'real conservative'.

Forum List

Back