Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

Russia knows our GULLIBLE conservatives quite well, don't they.... sad, sad indeed.

I believe these would be Lenin's proverbial 'useful idiots'. If Lenin had actually offered the quote.

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

cnn changed his skin color

@jon_berserk
Stephanie
koshergrl

How come there is no evidence of that?

:link:

already been posted in another thread.

Where?

Last I saw, Stooopid Stuff couldn't past proof of her assertion and now, neither can you.

Not saying its not true but I'm not an idiot like you RWs who believe every wild eyed story that comes a long.

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???
in his myspace account he had two friends

this is one of them

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace

Darn that Obama.

He should have personally arrested 87 thousand people AND their friends - You know, just in case.

No one, repeat no one, has called for that. But, if the administration had been doing its job the boston bombers could have been stopped and the idiot in Oregon could have been stopped.

Ignoring warnings about potential terrorists is the height of incompetence.

cnn changed his skin color

@jon_berserk
Stephanie
koshergrl

How come there is no evidence of that?

:link:

already been posted in another thread.

Where?

Last I saw, Stooopid Stuff couldn't past proof of her assertion and now, neither can you.

Not saying its not true but I'm not an idiot like you RWs who believe every wild eyed story that comes a long.

here ya go, dipshit

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man

in his myspace account he had two friends

this is one of them

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace

Darn that Obama.

He should have personally arrested 87 thousand people AND their friends - You know, just in case.

No one, repeat no one, has called for that. But, if the administration had been doing its job the boston bombers could have been stopped and the idiot in Oregon could have been stopped.

Ignoring warnings about potential terrorists is the height of incompetence.

Out of those 87K people, how would YOU decide which one is going to shoot up a school?

A recent mass shooter was shown to have been a poster here. Is it the fault of USMess for not turning him in before he cracked? Should USMess turn in all the rabid RWs here in case one of them is a future mass killer? Do you understand that YOU would be on that list?

The source of the OP article is a web site called whatdoesitmean.com, a completely crackpot web site.

We are once again seeing the retards on this forum allowing their desire to believe any manufactured bullshit that paints Obama in a bad light, no matter how obviously whacked out wingnut fucking crazy the bullshit is.

Piss guzzling idiots.

"I want to believe it, so it must be true."

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Forum List

Back