Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

So many libs trying to come to obama's rescue on this. Keep it up, your school might be next, idiots.

If you think the article is bunk, prove it.

Already did, retard: Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Got it, attack the source rather than try to refute the article. I fully understand how you libs operate.
If the source is a site that manufactures hoaxes, like yours is, then yes, the source is impeached, rube.

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even otherconspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

You fell for a site which even some of the crazier wingnuts don't fall for. How's that make you feel?

Defensive?

Yep. You got hoaxed.

Gotta go down with the ship, eh? :badgrin:

the only "going down" is you on obama.
Once again, you confuse someone who laughs at your stupidity as someone who likes Obama.

If you get caught with your pants down and I laugh at you, that has nothing to do with Obama.

YOU are the one with the Obama obsession, not me.

One minute you are calling me a libertarian, the next you are calling me an Obama worshipper.

You do realize how utterly stupid you sound as you flop around on the deck, fish boi, right?

You got hoaxed, Redfish.

Too bad. You rubes never learn. You just go to the back of piss cup refill line.

waiting for one of you libs to prove the article wrong. attacking the source doesn't do it. Prove that what it says about the russians identifying this guy as a potential terrorist is incorrect. Then you can prove that obozo's administration did not ignore the warnings.

If you think the article is bunk, prove it.

Already did, retard: Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Got it, attack the source rather than try to refute the article. I fully understand how you libs operate.
If the source is a site that manufactures hoaxes, like yours is, then yes, the source is impeached, rube.

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even otherconspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

You fell for a site which even some of the crazier wingnuts don't fall for. How's that make you feel?

Defensive?

Yep. You got hoaxed.

Gotta go down with the ship, eh? :badgrin:

the only "going down" is you on obama.
Once again, you confuse someone who laughs at your stupidity as someone who likes Obama.

If you get caught with your pants down and I laugh at you, that has nothing to do with Obama.

YOU are the one with the Obama obsession, not me.

One minute you are calling me a libertarian, the next you are calling me an Obama worshipper.

You do realize how utterly stupid you sound, right?

If they shoe fits------------------your posts clearly identify you as a libtard (not libertarian) and an obama worshiper.

You got hoaxed, Redfish.

Too bad. You rubes never learn. You just go to the back of piss cup refill line.

waiting for one of you libs to prove the article wrong. attacking the source doesn't do it.

Actually, it does prove the article as extremely suspect. Which means you should have found a better source.

Which you won't. Because it is a giant glass of piss, piss drinker.

You got hoaxed, Redfish.

waiting for one of you libs to prove the article wrong. attacking the source doesn't do it. Prove that what it says about the russians identifying this guy as a potential terrorist is incorrect. Then you can prove that obozo's administration did not ignore the warnings.

No one attacked The Source for either of these stories.

Several people attacked SEVERAL sources because they all lead to circle jerk by the rabid right.

You cannot post even ONE credible source for either or both stories.

Personality A:

Personality B:
Huffington------------nuff said. posting bullshit does not increase what little credibility you have.

A positively hypocritical schizophrenic!

If Huffington Post were the only outlet posting a story, it would be highly suspect. If other liberal blogs picked it up - based on only one source - it would be highly suspect.

That's what gullible fools like Redifish don't understand.

While Obama and other Dem leaders understand the need for real protection for themselves and their families, they think the rest of us can fend for ourselves in gun-free zones. When there are shootings, they demand more gun-free zones, knowing full well that they are magnets for the crazed killers. Great way to keep the population down. If more strict gun laws are passed, the criminals will rejoice and there will be more home invasions and murders of the innocent.

12118771_1253175421409251_7283663272139996841_n.jpg

Then prove that what they said is untrue. For you to simply say so means absolutely zero.

Prove its true.

You're quoting an unsourced WordPress blog owned by a White Supremecist Skinhead.....that has also offered us absolute bullshit stories about alien ships attacking the earth, US civil wars, and mass killings of American 'rebels'. In 2011

Its not our responsibility to disprove any accusation a blogger may post on the internet. Its your obligation to prove the your OP is accurate. And the point is most definitely in dispute.

The only place you'll find your accusations.....is on the Skinhead website. Or quoting the Skinhead website.

Personality A:

Personality B:
Huffington------------nuff said. posting bullshit does not increase what little credibility you have.

If Huffington Post were the only outlet posting a story, it would be highly suspect. If other liberal blogs picked it up - based on only one source - it would be highly suspect.

The point is, he said, "I understand how you libs operate" by attacking the source.

Since he attacked a source (HuffPo), I guess that makes him a lib by his own standards!

Or a raging hypocrite.

Definitely a rube.

While Obama and other Dem leaders understand the need for real protection for themselves and their families, they think the rest of us can fend for ourselves in gun-free zones. When there are shootings, they demand more gun-free zones, knowing full well that they are magnets for the crazed killers. Great way to keep the population down. If more strict gun laws are passed, the criminals will rejoice and there will be more home invasions and murders of the innocent.

12118771_1253175421409251_7283663272139996841_n.jpg
I see we are trying to redirect the conversation away from a horribly embarrassing gaffe by the OP.

Personality A:

Personality B:

The point is, he said, "I understand how you libs operate" by attacking the source.

Since he attacked a source (HuffPo), I guess that makes him a lib by his own standards!

Or a raging hypocrite.

You don't think that RedFish actually applies his own standards to himself, do you?

And of course, Huffpost isn't the only place that the stories can be found. While RedFish's hapless narrative has only one source: The Skinhead website. With every other citation on the net linking back to it.

It makes me giggle to watch him so furiously polish that turd, though.

Personality A:

Personality B:

Or a raging hypocrite.

You don't think that RedFish actually applies his own standards to himself, do you?

And of course, Huffpost isn't the only place that the stories can be found. While RedFish's hapless narrative has only one source: The Skinhead website. With every other citation on the net linking back to it.

:D

The desire to believe leads millions of people into some of the dumbest shit.

Homeopathy, psychics, birtherism, Bush Derangement Syndrome, Obama Derangement Syndrome, on and on.

Personality A:

Personality B:

Or a raging hypocrite.

I swear to god, how do nutjobs like Redfish even mange to learn how to click the power button on their computer and tie their own shoelaces

Personality A:

Personality B:

Or a raging hypocrite.

I swear to god, how do nutjobs like Redfish even mange to learn how to click the power button on their computer and tie their own shoelaces

Gullibility and hypocrisy apparently don't affect fine motor control?

The desire to believe leads millions of people into some of the dumbest shit.

Homeopathy, psychics, birtherism, Bush Derangement Syndrome, Obama Derangement Syndrome, on and on.

Lets not forget truthers. And vaxxers.

Forum List

Back