Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Unbelievable...:mad:

Texas is deploying National Guard troops to the border — and the White House is sending in the research team.

The aim of the group is to determine what, if any, effect the military troops has on curbing illegal immigrant inflow to the United States, Reuters first reported.

The White House team includes officials with the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. President Obama tasked Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel with assembling the team and sending them in, with the ultimate goal of reporting back to the White House whether Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s “Deter and Refer” mission for 1,000 members of the Texas National Guard proves a worthwhile venture, Breitbart reported.

Read more: Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

All they are doing is observing and analysing....oh no!

Obama could have gone there to observe and analyze with Gov. Rick Perry and crew to answer any questions....but i guess the 'smartest man in the world' wasn't up to the task.....:rolleyes:

Texas is deploying National Guard troops to the border — and the White House is sending in the research team.

The aim of the group is to determine what, if any, effect the military troops has on curbing illegal immigrant inflow to the United States, Reuters first reported.

The White House team includes officials with the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. President Obama tasked Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel with assembling the team and sending them in, with the ultimate goal of reporting back to the White House whether Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s “Deter and Refer” mission for 1,000 members of the Texas National Guard proves a worthwhile venture, Breitbart reported.

Read more: Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard - Washington Times

their probably illegals to. arrest their ass's on sight

So, just to be completely clear, you're upset because President Obama is not stopping Rick "I Hate African-Americans" Perry from illegally occupying the border, and wants to merely collect statistics that will prove or disprove the effectiveness of Perry's tactics?

I'm glad that you share my indignation. President Obama should be invading Texas with the entire U.S. military, throwing Perry in jail, and allowing Central and South Americans to stream in uncounted and undeterred. However, it's really not our place to oppose President Obama, so I support his undoubtedly flawless course of action. All will become clear in time.

So, just to be completely clear, you're upset because President Obama is not stopping Rick "I Hate African-Americans" Perry from illegally occupying the border, and wants to merely collect statistics that will prove or disprove the effectiveness of Perry's tactics?

I'm glad that you share my indignation. President Obama should be invading Texas with the entire U.S. military, throwing Perry in jail, and allowing Central and South Americans to stream in uncounted and undeterred. However, it's really not our place to oppose President Obama, so I support his undoubtedly flawless course of action. All will become clear in time.

LOL...

You forgot to convert all of you're I's into Y's.

Anyway...

Yeah...

How dare these phallyc tea tards even questyon our dear leader. Hys decysyons are above reproach.

To the gulag wyth you rotten bytches!!!

Good idea...don't want them shooting anymore innocent American citizens.

Got to collect evidence for the lawsuit.

If there's one thing Obama is good at, it is suing states for attempting to enforce immigration law.

no you twit....the only one who should be thrown in jail is BO.....for failing to defend our country from foreign invasion.....and in fact for encouraging it....

Obama could learn a lot from Texas.

All they are doing is observing and analysing....oh no!

Obama could have gone there to observe and analyze with Gov. Rick Perry and crew to answer any questions....but i guess the 'smartest man in the world' wasn't up to the task.....:rolleyes:

Well Perry is smert enough to handle it himself, Texass always has in the past. Like when Okiehoma and Texass almost went to war over charging a toll to cross the Red River..

Obama could learn a lot from Texas.

Like how to get a hooker in San Antonio?

The team will only help Herr Obama collect data so he can use it as political ammo in the mid-terms.

However, it would be excellent if the team suddenly vanished into the desert never to be seen again.

The team will only help Herr Obama collect data so he can use it as political ammo in the mid-terms.

However, it would be excellent if the team suddenly vanished into the desert never to be seen again.

Can always expect a shitstorm of ignorance from you.

Forum List

Back