Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.

not just anyone but kids

that society is so flooded with guns is that it is easier for KIDS to get a gun then a book

which is even more unlikely

unless you are in gun ban gun free Chicago

this guy is a real classy one

... Go play the video and watch the body language of the cops sitting behind the pResident.
Oh I know -- I was watching the speeches.

The cops did not clap at everything. I would not expect them too.

Funny though that BHO is THEIR president too and they are lucky they got to see a President and be seated next to him.
I've stood next to Carter. Had I known he would be such a crappy President I might of bazooka barfed in his dirrection.

What advances in genetics have made the terms "caucasian" and "negro" outdated?
That people are more alike or different regardless of skin tone. That, biologically, dividing people into races is meaningless.

Genetic variation, classification and 'race' - Nature Genetics
Not surprisingly, biomedical scientists are divided in their opinions about race. Some characterize it as "biologically meaningless"4 or "not based on scientific evidence"5, whereas others advocate the use of race in making decisions about medical treatment or the design of research studies6, 7, 8. Amid this controversy, modern human genetics has generated a staggering array of new data. For the first time, it is possible to study human genetic variation using not just a few dozen polymorphisms, but hundreds or even thousands. In addition to neutral polymorphisms that inform us about population history, increasing numbers of variants that contribute to disease are being discovered.

If it's so "meaningless" then why do we have government programs based on genetic differences?

He must exhibit his usual Solomonesque wisdom in an attempt to lecture.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.
Bull! Use this as an opportunity to make positive change.

Many blacks felt like he didn't do enough for them in his first term. This is his opportunity to make things right in America. Our ghettos are our countries embarrassment. Greatest country in the world with such poverty stricken urban areas.

Now your position will be that it's all 100% black people fault. Most rational people will disagree

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.
If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.

Many blacks felt like he didn't do enough for them in his first term. This is his opportunity to make things right in America. Our ghettos are our countries embarrassment. Greatest country in the world with such poverty stricken urban areas.

Now your position will be that it's all 100% black people fault. Most rational people will disagree

Ghettos are a creation of the Democrat welfare state.

Which is it with you ?
If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps

Inner city schools are shitty because criminal black kids make them shitty. You don't need metal detectors in a suburban school.

Ghettos are a creation of the Democrat welfare state.
Yea yea yea we all know the GOP spin on this. I'm not buying it and the blacks who you want to vote with you aren't buying it.

It's like trying to blame Democrats for free trade.

The lecture went something like this.

"In times past, the Christians killed people in the Crusades, but today BLM does the same, granted, not on the same scale as in the Crusades"

"In times past, the Christians killed people in the Crusades, but today BLM does the same, granted, not on the same scale as in the Crusades"
He is infatuated with DNC talking points.

Which is it with you ?

Inner city schools are shitty because criminal black kids make them shitty. You don't need metal detectors in a suburban school.
Criminals in the school is a problem but even without criminals you have poor kids who's parents are poor and a lot of them aren't good parents but the law says their kids got to go to school but they really aren't learning anything.

This is something blacks have to fix themselves. If half the school is on welfare, why are those parents having so many kids. Blacks need to solve this themselves. Stop having kids you shouldn't be having. Abort if you have to. No more welfare for nothing. You have to work 1 day a week for it.

Cops are killing innocent people today! One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry.

Obama Mentions Himself 45 Times During Memorial Speech For Dallas Officers....It's ALL about MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
dailycaller ^ | 07/12/2016 | Peter Hasson
President Obama referred to himself 45 times over the course of the speech he delivered Tuesday at the memorial service for the five police officers killed in Dallas last week. Obama referred to himself twice before finishing his opening salutations and before mentioning the slain officers or their families. After noting the presence of President Bush, members of Congress and Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings, Obama appeared to go off-script. “Chief Brown, I’m so glad I met Michelle first because she loves Stevie Wonder,” Obama said, jokingly referencing Dallas Police Chief David Brown’s earlier speech in which Brown quoted lyrics from..

obamamalignant-narcissist.jpg

Forum List

Back