Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

I think every cop and soldier is right now putting in their will to not have Obama speak at their Memorial Service if he shows interest.
Are you a cop or a soldier or a former one ??
Marine, trained to be a cop but pay was too crappy back then. Have 5 very close friends who are cops, about 30 who are active military.

So what's your point?
Ok then I will excuse your quip about BHO being asked to speak at future memorials by cops and soldiers.

It was a bad joke on your part.

Talking about Jim Crow really comforted the familes of the fallen officers.
I didn't see him say anything about Jim Crow, but agreed that telling the families about the feelings of "African-Americans" was insensitive at best.
You must have read the MSM CYA translation.
“We also know that centuries of racial discrimination, slavery, subjugation, and Jim Crow didn’t simply vanish with the end of lawful segregation.”
Charlie Rose last night agreed that many of these modern racial issues are unresolved slavery issues.

I take it you are going to disagree with Rose too then ?!

Talking about Jim Crow really comforted the familes of the fallen officers.
I didn't see him say anything about Jim Crow, but agreed that telling the families about the feelings of "African-Americans" was insensitive at best.
You must have read the MSM CYA translation.
“We also know that centuries of racial discrimination, slavery, subjugation, and Jim Crow didn’t simply vanish with the end of lawful segregation.”
Charlie Rose last night agreed that many of these modern racial issues are unresolved slavery issues.

I take it you are going to disagree with Rose too then ?!

Charlie Rose is just another leftwing douche bag. Why do you imagine his opinion is credible?

The problems blacks have today are all due to welfare. That's the long and the short of it.

He must exhibit his usual Solomonesque wisdom in an attempt to lecture.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.
The BBC thought the speech by BHO was pretty good. That's what Katty Kay reported this afternoon from Wash. D.C.

My own view is that W. gave the best speech of them all. I listened to all the speeches this morning live.

Hopefully the cop shootings will stop now -- both by cops and of cops.

Hopefully cops will change their procedures and stop shooting people both black and white at stops.

The policing has been trigger happy for the past several years and this is why race relations are now worse than in decades.

Hopefully the anti police demonstrations will calm down now too.

White people are not protesting the police over white people shot by police. Why should negroes then?

As we say in Dallas, the protests are only making things worse.
You hurt your own argument when you say "white people" on one hand and "negroes" on the other. Caucasians and Negroids are outdated terms due to advances in genetics over the past 40 years. Saying "whites" and "blacks" are quickly becoming outdated too except among racists. Currently, I see the difference between "whites" and "blacks" to be more cultural than genetic.

Mourn the heroes...get back on the plane. Save the teachable moment for a future date.
The BBC thought the speech by BHO was pretty good. That's what Katty Kay reported this afternoon from Wash. D.C.

My own view is that W. gave the best speech of them all. I listened to all the speeches this morning live.

Hopefully the cop shootings will stop now -- both by cops and of cops.

Hopefully cops will change their procedures and stop shooting people both black and white at stops.

The policing has been trigger happy for the past several years and this is why race relations are now worse than in decades.

Hopefully the anti police demonstrations will calm down now too.

White people are not protesting the police over white people shot by police. Why should negroes then?

As we say in Dallas, the protests are only making things worse.
You hurt your own argument when you say "white people" on one hand and "negroes" on the other. Caucasians and Negroids are outdated terms due to advances in genetics over the past 40 years. Saying "whites" and "blacks" are quickly becoming outdated too except among racists. Currently, I see the difference between "whites" and "blacks" to be more cultural than genetic.

What advances in genetics have made the terms "caucasian" and "negro" outdated?

Did he accuse the cops of being racists?
Not directly. He did bring up that racism exists within police departments.
Very touching moment for the grieving widows.

What advances in genetics have made the terms "caucasian" and "negro" outdated?
That people are more alike or different regardless of skin tone. That, biologically, dividing people into races is meaningless.

Genetic variation, classification and 'race' - Nature Genetics
Not surprisingly, biomedical scientists are divided in their opinions about race. Some characterize it as "biologically meaningless"4 or "not based on scientific evidence"5, whereas others advocate the use of race in making decisions about medical treatment or the design of research studies6, 7, 8. Amid this controversy, modern human genetics has generated a staggering array of new data. For the first time, it is possible to study human genetic variation using not just a few dozen polymorphisms, but hundreds or even thousands. In addition to neutral polymorphisms that inform us about population history, increasing numbers of variants that contribute to disease are being discovered.

I think every cop and soldier is right now putting in their will to not have Obama speak at their Memorial Service if he shows interest.
Are you a cop or a soldier or a former one ??
Marine, trained to be a cop but pay was too crappy back then. Have 5 very close friends who are cops, about 30 who are active military.

So what's your point?
Ok then I will excuse your quip about BHO being asked to speak at future memorials by cops and soldiers.

It was a bad joke on your part.
It's not a joke. Go play the video and watch the body language of the cops sitting behind the pResident.

He talked about the dead thugs more than the officers he was attending a memorial for.

He is a giant douchebag.

Last edited:
"Whites" is a Native American term.

"White people" is the word phrase that Negroes usually use. It means us against them for Negroes.

Perhaps you did not get that part.

"Whites" is a Native American term.

"White people" is the word phrase that Negroes usually use. It means us against them for Negroes.

Perhaps you did not get that part.
My wife is Cherokee, she calls me a lot of things but never white.

Obama said they were racists in his first speech after they were shot. That's what makes him a giant douche bag.
I don't recall hearing him label the fallen officers racists. Do you have a quote or link?
He said racism exists within police departments.
Very touching moment for the families of the fallen officers.

He talked about the dead thugs more than the soldier's he was attending a memorial for.

He is a giant douchebag.
In your far right fringe rhetoric you are referring to the black victims of police shootings.

Your word for the day is rhetoric:

Google

That is a true statement and we know it is a true statement.

Not relevant to Dallas but still a true statement.

Since this was a National audience due to the media it was a relevant statement.

... Go play the video and watch the body language of the cops sitting behind the pResident.
Oh I know -- I was watching the speeches.

The cops did not clap at everything. I would not expect them too.

Funny though that BHO is THEIR president too and they are lucky they got to see a President and be seated next to him.

That is a true statement and we know it is a true statement.

Not relevant to Dallas but still a true statement.

Since this was a National audience due to the media it was a relevant statement.
Nobody said it was not true.
But only an A-1 asshole would have said it at a memorial service.

Forum List

Back