Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

He said racism exists within police departments.
Very touching moment for the families of the fallen officers.
That is a true statement and we know it is a true statement.

Not relevant to Dallas but still a true statement.

Since this was a National audience due to the media it was a relevant statement.
Agreed "Not relevant to Dallas" and, while you are correct it's a "national audience", it's also a reason why I wouldn't want a politician to speak at my funeral nor anyone I cared about. It's disrespectful to both the fallen and the families to use a eulogy as a political pulpit.

You'd think the bastard could have just worked off of this.....

Jt3wdCt.jpg

Cops are killing innocent people today! One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry.
And bad guys are killing innocent cops plus a lot of innocent people. Your threat/hint that BLM will kill more cops is interesting.

Obviously BLM isn't done killing cops:
1 Suspect at Large, 3 Arrested in Alleged Baton Rouge Plot to Kill Cops
A suspect remains at large in an alleged plot to kill officers at protests after the fatal police shooting of Alton Sterling at a Louisiana store, authorities said Tuesday.

Col. Mike Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said at a news conference that the plot, had it been carried out, would have caused "substantial harm to police in the Baton Rouge area."

Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. said the plot was uncovered after a robbery Saturday shortly after midnight at a pawn shop where eight handguns and a BB rifle were stolen. Two of the handguns have yet to be recovered, he said.

Four men were involved in the police plot, Dabadie said. Three of them — Malik Bridgewater, 20, Trashone Coats, 23, and a 17-year-old juvenile — have been arrested on firearms and theft-related charges, but the fourth, whose identity isn't known, remains at large, along with the two missing handguns, police said.

Marine, trained to be a cop but pay was too crappy back then. Have 5 very close friends who are cops, about 30 who are active military.

So what's your point?
It's still crappy now. 40K start pay according to Chief Brown. Not very much to have people call you a fucking racist much less put your life on the line every day in the streets.

Police Patrol Officer Salaries in Dallas, TX and how key factors that impact them - Salary.com
The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary in Dallas, TX is $52,991, as of June 24, 2016, with a range usually between $44,136-$62,536 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay.

If it's so "meaningless" then why do we have government programs based on genetic differences?
Racists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to give money to specific groups. Guess how they identify the difference? Yep, exactly the opposite of what Martin Luther King spoke about.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Cops are killing innocent people today! One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry.
And bad guys are killing innocent cops plus a lot of innocent people. Your threat/hint that BLM will kill more cops is interesting.

Obviously BLM isn't done killing cops:
1 Suspect at Large, 3 Arrested in Alleged Baton Rouge Plot to Kill Cops
A suspect remains at large in an alleged plot to kill officers at protests after the fatal police shooting of Alton Sterling at a Louisiana store, authorities said Tuesday.

Col. Mike Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said at a news conference that the plot, had it been carried out, would have caused "substantial harm to police in the Baton Rouge area."

Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. said the plot was uncovered after a robbery Saturday shortly after midnight at a pawn shop where eight handguns and a BB rifle were stolen. Two of the handguns have yet to be recovered, he said.

Four men were involved in the police plot, Dabadie said. Three of them — Malik Bridgewater, 20, Trashone Coats, 23, and a 17-year-old juvenile — have been arrested on firearms and theft-related charges, but the fourth, whose identity isn't known, remains at large, along with the two missing handguns, police said.
We are all already 100% on board with stopping cop killers and criminals. No one is arguing with you there.

We're saying enough police brutality and corruption. They work for we the people and we don't like how the police are policing.

The sad truth is it takes one crazy guy to snap to get everyone to listen and consider maybe we do have a problem here.

See you want to say it's just a few bad apples but it seems the whole barrell is written.

The same cop who might be a hero one day could end up shooting an innocent black guy because he's scared and poorly trained.

We are all already 100% on board with stopping cop killers and criminals. No one is arguing with you there....
100%? I think Micah Johnson and many of his friends disagree. Additionally, if you are so confident it's 100%, why did you toss out the veiled threat "One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry"?

We are all already 100% on board with stopping cop killers and criminals. No one is arguing with you there....
100%? I think Micah Johnson and many of his friends disagree. Additionally, if you are so confident it's 100%, why did you toss out the veiled threat "One black nut snapped. You better pray blm isn't that angry"?
If whites were an oppressed people we'd like to think we would fight back. We see oppressed Arabs willing to die for their cause. We see anti abortion people lose it.

To be honest for years I've wondered why blacks don't act like Palestinians or like Isis. I guess their anger was never organized.

But I'm not any more afraid of blm as I was black panthers. And black panthers got some respect.

Remember everyone wants the same things. Freedom security a job safe neighborhoods clean drinking water affordable healthcare.

When the status quo wasn't working for Jefferson and Washington they were hero's. Revolution!

PS. One crazy black sends a message. 2 starts a war. We all pray no other shooting ever happens.

PPS. You guys want nuts like this to have the right to assault weapons? Weird

If whites were an oppressed people we'd like to think we would fight back. We see oppressed Arabs willing to die for their cause. We see anti abortion people lose it.

To be honest for years I've wondered why blacks don't act like Palestinians or like Isis. I guess their anger was never organized.

But I'm not any more afraid of blm as I was black panthers. And black panthers got some respect.

Remember everyone wants the same things. Freedom security a job safe neighborhoods clean drinking water affordable healthcare.

When the status quo wasn't working for Jefferson and Washington they were hero's. Revolution!

PS. One crazy black sends a message. 2 starts a war. We all pray no other shooting ever happens.

DAMN.....

DAMN.....

Maybe black Americans don't feel as desparate and hopeless as Palestinians.

My hope is that the politicians truly do bring jobs back home. You want the black community to work give them jobs. IMO the corporate butt licking politicians who pushed to help companies ship jobs overseas are to blame for places like Detroit. For 100 years Detroit was a great place. You'll blame unions but it's no coincidence as union membership has declined so have wages. No coincidence.

DAMN.....

My hope is that the politicians truly do bring jobs back home. You want the black community to work give them jobs. IMO the corporate butt licking politicians who pushed to help companies ship jobs overseas are to blame for places like Detroit. For 100 years Detroit was a great place. You'll blame unions but it's no coincidence as union membership has declined so have wages. No coincidence.

But BoBo, the Obomanation has had almost 8 years to FIX THIS BLACK PROBLEM, and all he gets from his friends in congress is

Black caucus chair: We'd be "marching on the White House" under a ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../black-caucus-chair-wed-be-marching-on-the-white-h...
CBS News
Sep 19, 2011 - Black caucus chair: We'd be "marching on the White House" under a different president ... "If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had ... After Mr. Obama toured the Midwest in August to promote his ...

DAMN.....

But BoBo, the Obomanation has had almost 8 years to FIX THIS BLACK PROBLEM, and all he gets from his friends in congress is

Black caucus chair: We'd be "marching on the White House" under a ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../black-caucus-chair-wed-be-marching-on-the-white-h...
CBS News
Sep 19, 2011 - Black caucus chair: We'd be "marching on the White House" under a different president ... "If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had ... After Mr. Obama toured the Midwest in August to promote his ...

Yup. Now is his time to cement his legacy.

Even if the GOP blocks him if he can rally blacks to vote and keep the white house and supreme Court away from conservatives.

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
What was your favorite part of his Memorial speech? Let me guess - it's easier to get a gun than a book. You lefties love outlandish lies.

Hold on, don't you gun nuts say its so easy to get guns that gun control laws are pointless ?

Which is it with you ?
Explain to us how it's easier to get a gun than walk down to the library and get a book.
If your mom didn't help you or encourage you it'd been a lot harder. Then if you didn't have a shitty inner city school experience, you have no idea how much harder it is for a black kid in a black neighborhood than it is in a white neighborhood. I went to an all black inner city Detroit public school till 4th grade. When we moved to a white neighborhood the counsellor told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing in the dps
Like I said, Obama had 8 years to address poor education in the inner cities and the only thing he did for education was to force girls to accept males into their showers.

Forum List

Back