Obama drops 502 refugees on Nebraska in final weeks before President Trump

I am sure the good people of Nebraska will welcome all refugees with love and open heart.

And, of course, the refugees will make an effort to assimilate just like they did in France, Germany, Sweden, and England.
If your shit is true, most the refugee's we allow in this country, are women and children...you guys have got to stop with the hate...God don't like ugly and your reign of terror over people of color is coming to an end and we may or may not forgive you for it...just sayinn

WOMEN and CHILDREN are a lie ASSHOLE............
by the way DHS considers children to be up to the age of 31 ASSHOLE keep talking the more you do the bigger idiot you appear to be because you don't know your fkn ass from a hole in the ground " WHORE".
Do you honestly think ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING COMING FROM YOU, I'M GONNA BELIEVE? Save your bullshit for these mindless simps on the right, bitch....I gotta a brain that I actually fuckin use

I am sure the good people of Nebraska will welcome all refugees with love and open heart.

And, of course, the refugees will make an effort to assimilate just like they did in France, Germany, Sweden, and England.
If your shit is true, most the refugee's we allow in this country, are women and children...you guys have got to stop with the hate...God don't like ugly and your reign of terror over people of color is coming to an end and we may or may not forgive you for it...just sayinn

by the way DHS considers children to be up to the age of 31 ASSHOLE keep talking the more you do the bigger idiot you appear to be because you don't know your fkn ass from a hole in the ground " WHORE".
Do you honestly think ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING COMING FROM YOU, I'M GONNA BELIEVE? Save your bullshit for these mindless simps on the right, bitch....I gotta a brain that I actually fuckin use

Are you honestly that fkn stupid.

Obama Drops 502 Refugees on Nebraska in Final Weeks Before President Trump
The refugee resettlement rate for FY 2017 to date is significantly higher in Nebraska than it has been during any other year

President Barack Obama’s deputies have dropped 502 additional refugees into Nebraska during the first three months of FY 2017, according to the Department of State.

The refugee resettlement rate for FY 2017 to date is significantly higher in Nebraska than it has been during any other year in the more three decades the state has participated in the federal refugee resettlement program.

The highest previous annual resettlement of refugees in the state since FY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama is such a cowardly pos he sickens most American's to even look at him, as he is turning our country into the likes of Germany, Sweden etc.
Imagine when the little trendy feminist get told not to wear short skirts, or get told they can't wear this or that and the Government will sell it off as to " keep you from getting raped".
Man you dumb ass fkn liberals will have all this blood on your hands,, but oh wait you idiots think this can't happen in America right. Well once you come off that planet you live on maybe planet reality will slap you in the face. But it's too late by then.
Unless you live there, I suggest you get a fuckin life....as a matter of fact, whore.......thus far for 2016.....its you white/nigga terrorist that's doing all the fuckin killin, if you haven't noticed.

Damn, there isn't anything that jug-eared POS can do that you will not support....seriously, you are a fucking moron. If Barrypuppet and his globalist pals were not bombing Syria and other Middle East countries using their proxy army of ISIS/ CI-Al-qaeda, there wouldn't BE an immigration issue but you lack the intellect to understand that....what is your IQ score? I would say that on a good day that you could score an 80.....(with some proper coaching),,,,,SMH.
Listen, instead of whining about shit, you know nothing about, educate yourself.......we vet ever single refugee that come to this country legally, unlike Europe and other countries.....the muslims, thus far that has done us the most harm....ready? All AMERICAN BORN!!
Dale I am begging you to please educate your ignorance and soothe your brain with facts. There's no guaruntee that these refugees won't turn into nightmares, but then again with Trump on the loose, and you rednecks on the loose, you do the math?
Liar!!!
Cee U Next Tuesday!!

You suffer from STOCK HOLM SYNDROME and your brain is nothing more than controlled, there is no hope for you to see anything because you are on a Government ass kissing mission which makes you America's problem.
Idiots like you are the COMMUNIST PIGS who are so brainwashed you can't even wipe your own ass.
So for NOW FK OFF. you obviously can't comprehend a fkn thing and are to fukn stupid to know reality from fictions............

Are you honestly that fkn stupid.
I'm stupid? Since 911 our Mexican Borders have remained wide open....trust me, if some bad as Muslim wanted to enter this rat infested country filled to the brink with dirty white racist mfs, they could have done it years ago...stop stressing over shit that doesn't concern you and get a fuckin job....you whores got too much gotdamned time on your hands. Worry about that nigga sitting at the family dinner table or that white mf that got too many sheep hangin around the family porch!!

You suffer from STOCK HOLM SYNDROME and your brain is nothing more than controlled, there is no hope for you to see anything because you are on a Government ass kissing mission which makes you America's problem.
Idiots like you are the COMMUNIST PIGS who are so brainwashed you can't even wipe your own ass.
So for NOW FK OFF. you obviously can't comprehend a fkn thing and are to fukn stupid to know reality from fictions............
Again, coming from your white ass, find somebody that gives a fuck...I don't!!

The refugee resettlement rate for FY 2017 to date is significantly higher in Nebraska than it has been during any other year

President Barack Obama’s deputies have dropped 502 additional refugees into Nebraska during the first three months of FY 2017, according to the Department of State.

The refugee resettlement rate for FY 2017 to date is significantly higher in Nebraska than it has been during any other year in the more three decades the state has participated in the federal refugee resettlement program.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama is such a cowardly pos he sickens most American's to even look at him, as he is turning our country into the likes of Germany, Sweden etc.
Imagine when the little trendy feminist get told not to wear short skirts, or get told they can't wear this or that and the Government will sell it off as to " keep you from getting raped".
Man you dumb ass fkn liberals will have all this blood on your hands,, but oh wait you idiots think this can't happen in America right. Well once you come off that planet you live on maybe planet reality will slap you in the face. But it's too late by then.
Fake News

Fake News

No your just that stupid.

upload_2016-12-30_18-25-7.png

Obama Drops 502 Refugees on Nebraska in Final Weeks Before President Trump - Breitbart

THE BEST PART WITH THIS ONE THE GOV. OF NEBRASKA DIDN'T WANT THEM... BUT THOSE FORCED CHOICES LOOK GOOD ON PAPER...

upload_2016-12-30_18-29-20.png

https://governor.nebraska.gov/sites/governor.nebraska.gov/files/doc/press/Syrian Refugee Letter.pdf

These fighting age men are an example of what were referred to as 'child' refugees in the last U.K. intake:

IMG_1925.JPG

.we vet ever single refugee that come to this country legally, unlike Europe and other countries.....
Please explain to us simple white folk exactly how this "vetting" process works. We need specifics please. We need your edjamacation.

When you have wide open borders there is NO VETTING Vetting will be what you see going on over in Germany, Sweden etc. ........Oh wait MSM doesn't speak of that it's a big no no. Gotta keep American sheep clueless.
esp. when DHS considers Children to be up to the age of 31.

These fighting age men are an example of what were referred to as 'child' refugees in the last U.K. intake:

View attachment 104550

The stupidity is beyond amazing. Jesus Cripe .................

FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies!

Fox news lies, CNN lies, MSNBC lies, ABC lies, CBS lies, NBC lies 90 percent of the print media owned by six mega-corporations lie, Soros funded Mediamatters lies, the dailykos lies....fake news one and all.....

Weak minds can only use the source as their argument.

Unless you live there, I suggest you get a fuckin life....as a matter of fact, whore.......thus far for 2016.....its you white/nigga terrorist that's doing all the fuckin killin, if you haven't noticed.

Damn, there isn't anything that jug-eared POS can do that you will not support....seriously, you are a fucking moron. If Barrypuppet and his globalist pals were not bombing Syria and other Middle East countries using their proxy army of ISIS/ CI-Al-qaeda, there wouldn't BE an immigration issue but you lack the intellect to understand that....what is your IQ score? I would say that on a good day that you could score an 80.....(with some proper coaching),,,,,SMH.
Listen, instead of whining about shit, you know nothing about, educate yourself.......we vet ever single refugee that come to this country legally, unlike Europe and other countries.....the muslims, thus far that has done us the most harm....ready? All AMERICAN BORN!!
Dale I am begging you to please educate your ignorance and soothe your brain with facts. There's no guaruntee that these refugees won't turn into nightmares, but then again with Trump on the loose, and you rednecks on the loose, you do the math?
Liar!!!
FORMER BORDER PATROL AGENT IS TELLING YOU ILLEGAL ALIENS COME RIGHT ON IN.........................

Forum List

Back