Obama Embarrassed Himself Today Lying To His Base / Liberals

I just watched the embarrassing display Obama put on while campaigning today...

During his 'theatrics' he told the MODEST (small compared to President Trump's) that President Trump is 'stealing them blind' by 'giving tax cuts to the rich'...

...intentionally refusing to mention those tax cuts and what President Trump and the GOP has done has resulted in:

- The strongest economy in decades

- Lowest economy in decades

- Lowest minority unemployment in history

- Most Americans working in history

- Manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back ARE BACK

- Higher wages, raises, bonuses...

- Less Americans dependent on DEMOCRATS and their unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...

...and he intentionally refused to mention how the platform the Democrats are running on is one to put the country in reverse by INCREASING TAXES, ELIMINATING THOSE JOBS, DTIVE MANUFACTURING JOBS BSCK OVERSEAS, & continuing to bring 1500 illegals per day into the country to compete with Americans for jobs as they - the Democrats - reduce the number of jobs available to drive record numbers of Americans and illegals back onto those social programs and dependency on Democrats!

Obama to launch midterm campaigning this weekend
Did the Great Obama mention that Trump is living off the Obama economy?

Did Obama mention that during the Obama years more people were living on welfare?
Does the Bush GREAT RECESSION ring a bell?

Does Obama being the WELFARE PRESIDENT ring a bell?

During his 'theatrics' he told the MODEST (small compared to President Trump's) that President Trump is 'stealing them blind' by 'giving tax cuts to the rich'...

...intentionally refusing to mention those tax cuts and what President Trump and the GOP has done has resulted in:

- Less Americans dependent on DEMOCRATS and their unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...

...and he intentionally refused to mention how the platform the Democrats are running on is one to put the country in reverse by INCREASING TAXES, ELIMINATING THOSE JOBS, DTIVE MANUFACTURING JOBS BSCK OVERSEAS, & continuing to bring 1500 illegals per day into the country to compete with Americans for jobs as they - the Democrats - reduce the number of jobs available to drive record numbers of Americans and illegals back onto those social programs and dependency on Democrats!

Did the Great Obama mention that Trump is living off the Obama economy?

Did Obama mention that during the Obama years more people were living on welfare?
Does the Bush GREAT RECESSION ring a bell?

Does Dems took over the house and Senate in 2007 ring a bell?
what does that have to do with the tea in China? The recession began in 2007, with huge signs of a recession in 2006.....

Democrats could not have made any legislative moves that would have gone through, before the recession smacked us in the face, after they took reign in 2007.

That freight train moving towards the head on collision left the Station long before the Dems took control from the republicans in 2007

Does Obama adding $9 TRILLION to the debt ring any bells?

You're so cute. In what year will Easy realize that Obama is no longer President or anything else?

As Obama is no longer president, he should learn from his predecessors and butt out of public opinion of his successor. Prior presidents who passed the torch “peacefully” to the chosen successor, remained quiet regarding the policies and direction the next administration made. They have more of a respect for the office and the “will of the people” than Obama ever did.
ahemmm.... in case you didn't know, there was no ''will of the people'', the ''will of the people'' picked Hillary, by 3 million over Trump... the electoral collage, chose Trump... that's how our presidential elections work....?

If we wanted certain states like California, New York, and Michigan to decide our Presidency we would bypass the will of the people in ALL these United STATES and settled with the popular vote.

Obama increased the Debt by $30,000 per living soul in the US during his admin.

This is the same pos cvnt that said it was unpatriotic to increase the debt while he was a Senator.

Fuck Obama...twice.

He was the worst President. Worse than Willam Henry Harrison who died a month after the inauguration.

How do you say it’s unpatriotic to increase the debt, then increase the debt by $10 trillion?

I guess he intentionally was unpatriotic.

Trump is on pace to increase the debt in four years by as much as Obama did in eight. Suppose that makes him the worst president ever, even worse than Obama.
Bullshit.

LMAO. Maybe one day you Trumpsters will join the rest of us in the real world.

Trump's Fiscal Year 2019 budget projects the debt will increase $8.3 trillion during his first term. It's almost as much as Obama added in two terms while fighting a recession.

Trump Pledged to Eliminate the Debt. Instead He Will Add $5.6 Trillion
Please quote the text that says what you claim. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. A link to a 44 page document is horseshit.

Look, I know you Trumpsters don't have the intelligence of a retarded gnat but I already quoted the text that said precisely what I said. And I suppose you must be working with a 400% screen image because on my computer that article all fits on one page.

Obama increased the Debt by $30,000 per living soul in the US during his admin.

This is the same pos cvnt that said it was unpatriotic to increase the debt while he was a Senator.

Fuck Obama...twice.

He was the worst President. Worse than Willam Henry Harrison who died a month after the inauguration.

How do you say it’s unpatriotic to increase the debt, then increase the debt by $10 trillion?

I guess he intentionally was unpatriotic.

Trump is on pace to increase the debt in four years by as much as Obama did in eight. Suppose that makes him the worst president ever, even worse than Obama.
Bullshit.

Trump's Fiscal Year 2019 budget projects the debt will increase $8.3 trillion during his first term. It's almost as much as Obama added in two terms while fighting a recession.

Please quote the text that says what you claim. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. A link to a 44 page document is horseshit.

Look, I know you Trumpsters don't have the intelligence of a retarded gnat but I already quoted the text that said precisely what I said. And I suppose you must be working with a 400% screen image because on my computer that article all fits on one page.

Another liberal moron. Spitting out more bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullshit.

Another liberal moron. Spitting out more bullshit

Pull your head out of your ass and take a look.

The US will issue over $1.3 trillion in new debt in 2018, the highest amount since the depths of the recession

Nothing matters if we don't get the Mandatory spending under control.
We won't have a nation if we don't tweak it so that's manageable.

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

DprWnGFXUAE9ayG.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

Must suck being a Republican and knowing your party will never be as good for the country as Democrats.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Obama was repeatedly heckled at a rally in Miami. They got under his skin and he told them to go attend a Republican rally.
And do you know, nary a word was mentioned about the rally on the local Miami channels sites? I thought I was in the twilight zone, looking for info about it.

Obama was repeatedly heckled at a rally in Miami. They got under his skin and he told them to go attend a Republican rally.
And do you know, nary a word was mentioned about the rally on the local Miami channels sites? I thought I was in the twilight zone, looking for info about it.

Obama is so popular, he lost the House, the Senate, then Trump whooped his ass.

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

DprWnGFXUAE9ayG.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

Must suck being a Republican and knowing your party will never be as good for the country as Democrats.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

You are such a fucking marionette.

Good God.

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

DprWnGFXUAE9ayG.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.
Poor little brain washed libtard... sooo full of crap, you expect others to believe that garbage? Sorry skippy, ain't gonna happen. What you just posted is PURE, 100%, UNADULTERATED, STINKING, STEAMING, BULL SHIT!!!

Get a life, you poor little LOSER.

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

DprWnGFXUAE9ayG.jpg

DrHjDKIWoAE-oXh.jpg

DrHjeP8XgAAZXkg.jpg

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

If the Democrats are good then we are really in trouble as a nation. Obama the worst president in history with Jimmy Carter. I love how liberals just think there so much better but the fact is they are greatly hated in the US and all over the world as well except Iran

Forum List

Back