Obama endorsed man who creates violence at Trump rallies.

LaDexter calls Closed Caption a Hillary shill with Hillary talking points to parrot...

[

saying something someone doesn't like or wearing a shirt someone finds offensive is not inciting violence

Hiring the homeless and insane to push and throw punches is - which is what you Brown Shirts did.

You got caught. Foval was fired and the media is dutifully spiking the story, but that damned internet is letting the truth slip out.

If Hillary is elected, I'm sure you'll put STRICT restrictions on what can be said or shown on the internet Maybe set up the NY Times as guardians of what people are allowed to know.

Trump does rally

Trump goes home, goes to bed, sleeps.

ClosedCaption asks if there was violence at rally.

Trump did not see the violence.

Trump says "no."

ClosedCaption accuses Trump of lying.... gigglingly knowing the DEMS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENCE....
so the actually violent people, they aren't responsible for their actions?

no Billy Bush made them :2up:

[
i think you blaming people who would wear or say something others found disagreeable for the violence of trump supporters is funny, yes.

You are reacting as all Soros drones do, attempting derision of facts that embarrass your party.

But the Kristal Nacht of you Brown Shirts cannot be contained. the video remains the top video on YouTube, even as we speak. America is finding out what your party has done. Mob Boss Hillary WILL be nailed with it tonight.

Bank on it.

So no one else sees the fact that SOROS, the guy who has given Hillary Millions and is heavily invested in Hillary winning being connected to the company that build voting machines for 16 states is a MASSIVE, DANGEROUS conflict of interest?

Wait - let me guess: Hillary / DNC supporters see nothing wrong with it?! :p

Forum List

Back