Obama/EPA lose big at Supreme Court

I think that air and water are a little more important than a badly written document by 200 year old slave rapists.

But of course you hate the us constitution.

I think it's a badly written document, but that wasn't my point.

If you put every one of these regulations on a ballot, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM would win. Because they are pretty much common sense.

And if Americans were so piss ignorant, they'd win hands down. Because the science is pretty conclusive.

But because you have a congress that is bought and paid for by the big corporations doing the polluting, and half the piss-ignorant Americans can't tell you who their Congressman or Senator is, you have these guys who refuse to pass laws because they care more about K-Street than Main Street.

Have you actually read the regulations? Or the decision? It was a victory for the EPA except for where they tried to rewrite the actual law.

[

you rely on the ignorant and brainwashed

losers like your ilk think there is no such thing as a bad regulation
and that regulations; from angenda-driven people in power; are more important than our Constitution

you already admitted that much

ok continue drooling...............

The only reason why you knuckle draggers have claimed these were 'bad' regulations was because the Negro suggested them.

If you put every one of these regulations on a ballot, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM would win. Because they are pretty much common sense.

And if Americans were so piss ignorant, they'd win hands down. Because the science is pretty conclusive.

But because you have a congress that is bought and paid for by the big corporations doing the polluting, and half the piss-ignorant Americans can't tell you who their Congressman or Senator is, you have these guys who refuse to pass laws because they care more about K-Street than Main Street.

Have you actually read the regulations? Or the decision? It was a victory for the EPA except for where they tried to rewrite the actual law.

apparently the law is whatever left-wing nutjobs and our fascist wannabe president says it is.
one doesnt have to be a constitutional scholar; like the smug moron here is implying; to recognize what is going on these days

[

and that regulations; from angenda-driven people in power; are more important than our Constitution

The only reason why you knuckle draggers have claimed these were 'bad' regulations was because the Negro suggested them.

oh the race card
YAWN

knew it was coming; since you been getting your ass handed to you

ok idiot; what else you got?

[

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

you know no such thing you idiot; you only think you have a mandate, a concensus; because in your world nobody disagrees with the orthodoxy

change the channel left-wing loon

Actually, I'm pretty sure they would. Most people I know like breathing clean air.

Like I said, I used to be a rightwinger.

And I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and having to work three jobs to make ends meet.

That's the world I live in.

So I'm not going to get weepy that big corporations can't make obscene profits poisoning the rest of us.

You don't even know what you are talking about, do you? The regulations target carbon emmsions, not pollution, and the EPA got most of what it wanted. The air would be just as clean if the Court told them they couldn't regulate carbon at all. You get dumber every time you post.

Fucking stupid idiot moron.

Yeah, because who needs clean air and clean water!

We got it. We don't need more GOVERNMENT intrusion.

The EPA is for nut-jobs fooled by global warming

-Geaux

Yeah, that fucking "reality" fooling me.

I remember what winters were like when I was a kid, and what they are like now.

Oh, hey. Notice that the price of beef has gone up? Because of Droughts. But we don't believe in no Global Warming. That's a commie plot to infringe in our freedom.

Hey, Mother Nature, stop making it so unbearably hot that you infringe on our freedom!

[

You may be onto something there Joe. Yes, because the Kenyan suggested them is just the point. History, and the science of hindsight, bring every decision Obama makes to the microscope

So yes, we question anything, as you say, the 'Negro' drums up as unarguably, it will lead to a host of lies and dishonesty.

Just think of what you would be saying if Obama was white?

-Geaux

Last edited:
[

You don't even know what you are talking about, do you? The regulations target carbon emmsions, not pollution, and the EPA got most of what it wanted. The air would be just as clean if the Court told them they couldn't regulate carbon at all. You get dumber every time you post.

Carbon emissions are a real problem, dumbass.

Just because you don't understand the science, doesn't mean the science doesn't tell us there's a HUGE problem.

So, we should pollute our water and air so that a few rich assholes can make a profit?

Really?

How's this for an idea. You have to comply with the clean air rules, and we aren't letting your products in if they were made in a country that doesn't.

Continue on with the fear mongering. It's your only play. No one is promoting dirty air and water.

Oh, no one is openly saying it... Big Corporations spend billions trying to keep you derpa-derps thinking they are your friend.

They aren't.

They'd put carcinogens in your tapwater in a heartbeat if there was a profit to be made.
I work in the coal/gas power industry, these big corporations you hate so much are spending billions on equipment that cleans the emissions so what you see coming out of the stacks is 99.9% steam.

I cant wait to watch you liberals scream and whine when you have massive brown outs because you have shut down most of the grid. Your little electric cars wont run if you cant charge them, no AC in the summertime, no power for the internet. Stupid fools.

[

Just because you don't understand the science, doesn't mean the science doesn't tell us there's a HUGE problem.

i doubt you understand the science either leftard; you just believe what you are told to believe.
you're here to regurgitate left-wing talking points and nothing else

[

They were written by the EPA, Obama had zip shit to do with them.

I owe an apology to stupid idiot morons for comparing them to you.

I think that air and water are a little more important than a badly written document by 200 year old slave rapists.

I'm certainly not against regulation that promotes clean air. Thats not the point. An agency doesnt have power to make law. That power resides in congress. If anything, the ruling stated that the EPA can continue on with its established regulatory stance but it can't throw a wide net to encapsulate everyone.

Continue on with the fear mongering. It's your only play. No one is promoting dirty air and water.

Oh, no one is openly saying it... Big Corporations spend billions trying to keep you derpa-derps thinking they are your friend.

They aren't.

They'd put carcinogens in your tapwater in a heartbeat if there was a profit to be made.
I work in the coal/gas power industry, these big corporations you hate so much are spending billions on equipment that cleans the emissions so what you see coming out of the stacks is 99.9% steam.

I cant wait to watch you liberals scream and whine when you have massive brown outs because you have shut down most of the grid. Your little electric cars wont run if you cant charge them, no AC in the summertime, no power for the internet. Stupid fools.

What is really funny is that the utilities are not the ones paying, it is still the customer.

[

Then you should be happy that the EPA won.

Go read the decision, or some of the lefty sites that are declaring this a victory.

Oops, I forgot, you can't read. Use your TTS to listen to them.

[

i doubt you understand the science either leftard; you just believe what you are told to believe.
you're here to regurgitate left-wing talking points and nothing else

And what are you regurgitating?

They aren't.

What is really funny is that the utilities are not the ones paying, it is still the customer.
True, but they are investing in clean tech, not just sticking profits in there pockets like all the liberals believe.

And with any luck at all, maybe someday we can be just like China with it's filthy air and plentiful cheap labor.

China-Pollution.JPEG-0bfec-555x370.jpg

I recently spent some time with a colleague from China, and she was amazed how clean the air around Chicago was compared to Chinese cities.

The wealthy will always find ways to make sure their water and air are clean. It's the rest of us who need to look out.

So the wind doesnt blow? I guess the wealthy can afford HUGE fans to blow all the bad air into the ghetto.:lol::cuckoo:

And if you're so worried about it why aren't you in china giving them the what for?

[

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

you know no such thing you idiot; you only think you have a mandate, a concensus; because in your world nobody disagrees with the orthodoxy

change the channel left-wing loon

Actually, I'm pretty sure they would. Most people I know like breathing clean air.

Like I said, I used to be a rightwinger.

And I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and having to work three jobs to make ends meet.

That's the world I live in.

So I'm not going to get weepy that big corporations can't make obscene profits poisoning the rest of us.

Aaaaah..I get it. You made some bad decisions in life and now you want everyone else to pay for em. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back