Obama Federal Judge Rules Against Christian School in Favor of Perversion

Democratic Party has no sense of moral decency. Want biological men to compete against biological girls in sport's and shower nude with them. Sick fucking assholes!

Nope.. You have a problem. The school can't forbid young people from showering together.. They are certainly not forced to do so.
You idiots on the left are the ones with the problem. The judge is obviously an idiot.

This hopefully will get struck down as it moves up the legal ladder. It's a private religious school and the government should get bent.
Unless they are getting Federal dollars. Do they?

The 1st amendment protects religious entities from government, not the other way around. They can't deny federal funding if the school meets the basic requirements.

If they get any federal funding they have to follow the same rules as any other federally funded institution. If they don't, then I don't see how they can impose this on them.

Are they getting federal funding, or do the students attending get federal financial aid?

In the latter, it's the students getting the funding, not the school.

This hopefully will get struck down as it moves up the legal ladder. It's a private religious school and the government should get bent.
Unless they are getting Federal dollars. Do they?

The 1st amendment protects religious entities from government, not the other way around. They can't deny federal funding if the school meets the basic requirements.

If they get any federal funding they have to follow the same rules as any other federally funded institution. If they don't, then I don't see how they can impose this on them.

Are they getting federal funding, or do the students attending get federal financial aid?

In the latter, it's the students getting the funding, not the school.
I don't know, but even if the students get financial aid I think it still counts as the college getting funding - I remember seeing this argument before somewhere in regards to attempts at legislating free speech requirements on universities.

Forum List

Back