Obama finally calls this latest Calif. terrorist act a terrorist act

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.

You and bush? Sure you want to identify with the guy who did nothing to stop a terrorist attack on 9-11, after months of warnings?

"I continue to contest that you are lying to yourself, and ultimately you do fear death just like everybody else does."

Nope. Try living without fear, it's very freeing. So is welcoming death, whenever that is. I'll leave this living hell no matter what happens and that's a blessing right there.

Sure you want to identify with the guy who did nothing to stop a terrorist attack on 9-11, after months of warnings?

Why in the world would I bring Bill Clinton into this discussion?

Now you know it was bush who was the decider when 9-11 happened. He spent the month of august on his chicken ranch ignoring warnings of an impending attack on America.

You still havent explained why you are trying to convince people they shouldnt be afraid of dying.are afraid of dying, yet you are afraid of dying yourself. Explain your hypocracy.
Unlike you, I'm not a child therefore I have no faith, no belief in an Afterlife, pissing away what your supposed God gave you trying for a better one BTW, and no fear of death. Dead is dead, I have been there before, when I was nothing at all.

That is the true No Wind (Nirvana), nothingness. And whatever day that arrives for me, whether in my sleep or because I pushed a child out of the way of a truck, it's all good.

As for your question, the real problem with the fear of death is it makes you think like a child, afraid of the dark.
Im an atheist, so dont even try that crap with me. Youre lying when you say you arent afraid of dying. Its such an absurd thing to say. What kind of a moron are you?

As usual, Obama is avoiding the issue and just saying the obvious is certainly not sufficient.

He must clearly state that this is a terrorist attack carried out by MUSLIMS who are true to Islam.

However, as he is a friend of Islam and was raised as a child in that culture, his is showing once again that his loyalty is not with the USA.

He spent the month of august on his chicken ranch ignoring warnings of an impending attack on America.

And Clinton was getting his knob shined by a teen-intern while all the attackers on 9/11 were in Florida undergoing flight training.
Fact.
Look it up, Festus.

Why the sarcasm Chief? A president not knowing about the flight training is one thing, especially in a country where anybody and everybody can come here. Bush disregarding warnings of a possible attack on this country is unforgivable.

Forum List

Back