Obama finally calls this latest Calif. terrorist act a terrorist act

There is nothing to fear from death, it's exactly the same as what you were before mommy and daddy got it on, nothing...
Oh my god, stop being so fucking retarded. You fear death just as much as everyone else. Just because you type something, doesnt make it true. Corny ass mother fucker.
There is no reason to fear death, dumbass, especially if you are either highly rational or highly faith. Dead is dead, and back into the ecosystem you go. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes. If you can't handle that then you are a child.

So it is only the Arabs? Not the Malays or Indonesians...hmmm
Did I say that, dumbass? No.

So it is not only the Arab Muslims. Ok. I do not agree with you, but ok.
Do you happen to know what terrorism is? Terrorism is a strategy, not a people. Even we've used it, successfully I might add.
A "terrorist" is defined as someone who belongs to an organized group of people that intentionally targets civilians in an effort to create fear in order to further a political, religious and/or idealogical goal.

Now you might say fire bombing/nuking Japan technically qualifies, but in the end it saved hundreds of thousands of lives, if not millions. However, in the 2000s we certainly do not use terrorism.
A terrorist is someone who uses the tactic of "terror", period. ISIS doesn't hand out membership cards.
Membership cards? Why do your points always suck so badly? You really need to put more effort into your posts.

Gee it took him 3 whole days to declare this. In the meantime so much harm has been done by his not saying it. Instant gratification seeking morons ...

Three days of golf, dithering, fucking off, kissing Muslim ass, and being generally useless.
It could have been 30 days and it wouldn't fucking matter. He's not you, or Trump, He doesn't get to just shoot his fucking mouth off.
You mean like how he claimed it was JUST another mass shooting?
A "terrorist" attack that only kills your coworkers? Sounds like going postal, not terrorism now doesn't it? Whatever it was, it ain't Paris.
Well, when they pledged allegiance to Bakr Baghdad that makes it homegrown terrorism. He probably chose that venue because it was the easiest mass gathering of people he could plan to kill at. He knew the layout. He knew the lack of security. He knew there would be many targets.

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.
9-11-01 you dumbfuck. And most Muslims are nothing of the kind, member of nation that uses terror.
Right on cue, jumping in to defend Islam again.
Nope. Terrorism is used by many, including nations like ours, period. It's no worse because it was a Muslim asshole versus a Jewish or a Christian one. Same utter shit, same dead bodies.
From the nutter who says the bombing of Japan was evil.

There is nothing to fear from death, it's exactly the same as what you were before mommy and daddy got it on, nothing...
Oh my god, stop being so fucking retarded. You fear death just as much as everyone else. Just because you type something, doesnt make it true. Corny ass mother fucker.
There is no reason to fear death, dumbass, especially if you are either highly rational or highly faith. Dead is dead, and back into the ecosystem you go. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes. If you can't handle that then you are a child.
Keep lying to yourself. You don't know if you have a soul. The faithful and the "rational" both think they know something completely different. So neither one knows.

Everybody fears death...
That is incorrect. Both the truly rational adults and the profoundly faithful do not fear death. The fear of death is for children, and mental children, which most of you are.

You are lying to yourself. And there is no way you can know what comes after death. Even the faithful have doubts inside. A soul is unmeasurable. You don't know if you have one.
There is no soul, and no life after death. You are a semi-smart self-aware animal. The concept of the soul, something remaining after you die just because you walked the earth, is as dumb as believing in God. Sperm and egg make a conception, that might live, if it's lucky, not a soul.

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.
9-11-01 you dumbfuck. And most Muslims are nothing of the kind, member of nation that uses terror.
Right on cue, jumping in to defend Islam again.
Nope. Terrorism is used by many, including nations like ours, period. It's no worse because it was a Muslim asshole versus a Jewish or a Christian one. Same utter shit, same dead bodies.
From the nutter who says the bombing of Japan was evil.
It was. It was terror and terrorism is evil, but sometimes effective, as in that case.

Keep lying to yourself. You don't know if you have a soul. The faithful and the "rational" both think they know something completely different. So neither one knows.
It's not that hard to think through. When your dog dies, do you think it goes off to a Glorious Dog House in the sky, with an eternity to chase cats (their Hell I guess) and lift their angelic legs on the Golden Fire-hydrant?

That version of Heaven is as fucking dumb as the ones the faithful humans believe in. We're animals, we die, and return to nothingness, that's life on this rock.

Last edited:
Everybody fears death...
That is incorrect. Both the truly rational adults and the profoundly faithful do not fear death. The fear of death is for children, and mental children, which most of you are.

You are lying to yourself. And there is no way you can know what comes after death. Even the faithful have doubts inside. A soul is unmeasurable. You don't know if you have one.
There is no soul, and no life after death. You are a semi-smart self-aware animal. The concept of the soul, something remaining after you die just because you walked the earth, is as dumb as believing in God. Sperm and egg make a conception, that might live, if it's lucky, not a soul.
You still havent explained why you are trying to convince people they shouldnt be afraid of dying, yet you are afraid of dying yourself. Explain your hypocracy.

You still havent explained why you are trying to convince people they shouldnt be afraid of dying.are afraid of dying, yet you are afraid of dying yourself. Explain your hypocracy.
Unlike you, I'm not a child therefore I have no faith, no belief in an Afterlife, pissing away what your supposed God gave you trying for a better one BTW, and no fear of death. Dead is dead, I have been there before, when I was nothing at all.

That is the true No Wind (Nirvana), nothingness. And whatever day that arrives for me, whether in my sleep or because I pushed a child out of the way of a truck, it's all good.

As for your question, the real problem with the fear of death is it makes you think like a child, afraid of the dark.

LOL! What a fucking Fluffer!!

But enough about you. In what way does any POTUS saying - before all the evidence is in - "this is definitely a terrorist attack" change anything?

What difference does it make? Obama's switched sides and has handed over the ME from Syria to Iraq to his brothers in Jihad. He can say whatever the fuck he wants, his heart is with the Jihadists. His fucking Twat AG already decided to go after anyone who speaks ill of Obama's Jihadists brothers

Predictable rant, suitable for all the other rant threads about Syria. Can you refocus your attention on the San Bernardino shooting and answer the question you've done everything possible to avoid? In what way does any POTUS saying - before all the evidence is in - "this is definitely a terrorist attack" change anything?

But enough about you. In what way does any POTUS saying - before all the evidence is in - "this is definitely a terrorist attack" change anything?

What difference does it make? Obama's switched sides and has handed over the ME from Syria to Iraq to his brothers in Jihad. He can say whatever the fuck he wants, his heart is with the Jihadists. His fucking Twat AG already decided to go after anyone who speaks ill of Obama's Jihadists brothers

Predictable rant, suitable for all the other rant threads about Syria. Can you refocus your attention on the San Bernardino shooting and answer the question you've done everything possible to avoid? In what way does any POTUS saying - before all the evidence is in - "this is definitely a terrorist attack" change anything?
In what way did Obama help by declaring it another mass shooting and demanding all guns go away?

You still havent explained why you are trying to convince people they shouldnt be afraid of dying.are afraid of dying, yet you are afraid of dying yourself. Explain your hypocracy.
Unlike you, I'm not a child therefore I have no faith, no belief in an Afterlife, pissing away what your supposed God gave you trying for a better one BTW, and no fear of death. Dead is dead, I have been there before, when I was nothing at all.

That is the true No Wind (Nirvana), nothingness. And whatever day that arrives for me, whether in my sleep or because I pushed a child out of the way of a truck, it's all good.

As for your question, the real problem with the fear of death is it makes you think like a child, afraid of the dark.
You have no proof that conception or something thereafter doesn't produce an everlasting soul. You have no proof that souls are not entities that enter developing embryos as a process of reincarnation
You are but a simple human and there are concepts that go far beyond your comprehension or ability of detection, and the possible existence of souls is one of those.

I continue to contest that you are lying to yourself, and ultimately you do fear death just like everybody else does.

In what way did Obama help by declaring it another mass shooting and demanding all guns go away?
He did not demand that all guns go away. That is a lie.

That is in fact his agenda but answer the question.... why was jumping to conclusions ok when it was just demanding more gun control?

That is in fact his agenda but answer the question.... why was jumping to conclusions ok when it was just demanding more gun control?
Whoever the perpetrator was and whatever their motives, the gun control issue is relevant to all murders involving guns.

Whoever the perpetrator was and whatever their motives, the gun control issue is relevant to all murders involving guns.
Ohh so jumping to the conclusion that a) the firearms were illegal, B0) that some nut was shooting up the neighborhood, that is good but admitting that since they were looking for a Muslim that it was a terror attack that was bad? You realize of course that they knew almost at once that a Muslim shot the place up right? They knew his name from the survivors.

You have no proof that conception or something thereafter doesn't produce an everlasting soul. You have no proof that souls are not entities that enter developing embryos as a process of reincarnation
You are but a simple human and there are concepts that go far beyond your comprehension or ability of detection, and the possible existence of souls is one of those.

I continue to contest that you are lying to yourself, and ultimately you do fear death just like everybody else does.
It's a human idea, born of a fear of death, and utterly idiotic. One good gamma ray burst and the planet is burned away like a moth in a flame but because your parents fucked you into existence you believe you'll live forever, in a paradise no less. Utter human bullshit, and easy to see.

Forum List

Back