Obama finally calls this latest Calif. terrorist act a terrorist act

So you consider yourself a terrorist?
Nope, but American is a nation that has engaged, and probably will again, terrorism.

So you hate yourself?

You probably need therapy. I am not practiced in that area, so ..you are on your own for now.

I hate myself only at times, I hate humanity all the time.

I am tempted to bring politics into this, but I wont. Good luck Paint.

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.
9-11-01 you dumbfuck. And most Muslims are nothing of the kind, member of nation that uses terror.
OP is a FAILTroll n00b idiot. Dragging the board down once "it" joined.

Nope, but American is a nation that has engaged, and probably will again, terrorism.

So you hate yourself?

You probably need therapy. I am not practiced in that area, so ..you are on your own for now.

Humanity being a disease has no politics.

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11. Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.
had to be dragged up there kicking and screaming . what a pos for a President. ask he RESIGN. he is not interested in PROTECTING us all.
Kneejerk idjits! :cuckoo:
Both of those ASSCLOWNS deserve each other. Both have 6th grade, education-level &/or were pushed through school.

A question to those who believe that certain words or phrases have Magical Powers: In what way does any POTUS saying - before all the evidence is in - "this is definitely a terrorist attack" change anything?

IMO, it won't even change the caterwauling in here. Y'all will just find something else to cry about...

I guess we should have "waited for the facts" after Pearl Harbor before jumping conclusions and condemning the Japs, eh dumfuck Liberals?
I mean - using your idiotic logic - that was workplace violence. We should have banned all bombs and airplanes. Too bad Pearl Harbor wasn't a gun free zone. Think how many lives could have been saved using Liberal logic!
Phuckking Goddamned idiots

I guess we should have "waited for the facts" after Pearl Harbor before jumping conclusions and condemning the Japs, eh dumfuck Liberals?
I mean - using your idiotic logic - that was workplace violence. We should have banned all bombs and airplanes. Too bad Pearl Harbor wasn't a gun free zone. Think how many lives could have been saved using Liberal logic!
Phuckking Goddamned idiots
Guns - They're for protection...
isis-fighters.jpg

I feel calling them terrorist is giving them too much credit. It invokes in me a sense that we're supposed to react by feeling terrorized or in other words, scared shitless. I see their acts not as committing terror but recognize it as guerrilla warfare.

So you hate yourself?

Whatever.. I tried...

So ... if politics does not exist in humans, then it must exist somewhere else. Otherwise, there would not be a word for it.

Does politics reside in a vegetable, an animal, or a mineral?

I feel calling them terrorist is giving them too much credit. It invokes in me a sense that we're supposed to react by feeling terrorized or in other words, scared shitless. I see their acts not as committing terror but recognize it as guerrilla warfare.
Since you morons don't have the stones to get rid of the guns, we'll just switch to this instead:

Fuckhead(s) kill(s):

Three at Planned Parenthood
26 at Elementary School
14 at Christmas Party
Four at family Gathering
Nine at Bible Study

And so on, and so on, and so on.

Gee it took him 3 whole days to declare this. In the meantime so much harm has been done by his not saying it. Instant gratification seeking morons ...

So you hate yourself?

Whatever.. I tried...

So ... if politics does not exist in humans, then it must exist somewhere else. Otherwise, there would not be a word for it.

Does politics reside in a vegetable, an animal, or a mineral?

Politics is human like God is human, an invention of the same minds, although for all we know there are other beings, even right here, who play politics and believe in a big _______ in the sky.

Since you morons don't have the stones to get rid of the guns, we'll just switch to this instead:

Fuckhead(s) kill(s):

Three at Planned Parenthood
26 at Elementary School
14 at Christmas Party
Four at family Gathering
Nine at Bible Study

And so on, and so on, and so on.
If humanity is a disease, you ought to be disappointed there aren't more bodies.

Gee it took him 3 whole days to declare this. In the meantime so much harm has been done by his not saying it. Instant gratification seeking morons ...
It's still unclear what the fuck these two were up to exactly. He needs to wait for the facts to come in, dummy.

Three days of golf, dithering, fucking off, kissing Muslim ass, and being generally useless.
It could have been 30 days and it wouldn't fucking matter. He's not you, or Trump, He doesn't get to just shoot his fucking mouth off.

Forum List

Back