🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama furious over Trump wiretap claim

OP is lying about "furious" and "angry".
Why?

17191235_10210419907366054_6802402233395630605_n.jpg
Because they do that kind of thing....if the so-called president is angry and pouty, they try to make it as if the Former President is angry and pouty. It's a third person projection. Just look at Bi-catfish's post....she plagarizes the "tiny hands" motif of our so-called president and tries to attach it to the Former President. When you watch for it, it suddenly because extremely obvious.

Oh look at you spewing that catfish garbage you made up....like about everything else you post, made up bullshit

Obugnles isn't going to do jack diddly and you know it. Now stfu and stop your incessant lying, everyone knows you're doing it ya old cow

The MSN site posted this from The Hill....check out who the source is:
lol.gif

Former President Obama was reportedly furious after President Trump fired off tweets accusing him of wiretapping Trump Tower before the presidential election, according to a new report.

Here is Barry being furious.

obama-angry.jpg

An aide to Obama told the Wall Street Journal the former president had decided he would not respond to every one of the his successor's tweets. But people familiar with Obama's thinking told the WSJ he was livid after Trump posted several tweets early Saturday morning making serious accusations.

Report: Obama was furious after Trump accused him of wiretapping

Fuck Barry and the stolen camel he rode in on.

I'd like to know who is "familiar with his thinking" when he isn't. :lol:

Blog editor: "Kid, we need a reaction from Obama on Trump's accusations"

Cub reporter: "I don't know how to get in touch with him"

Blog editor: "He's probably pissed off, right?"

Cub reporter: "Who knows?"

Blog editor: "Just make some shit up about him being furious"

Cub reporter: "Who do I attribute it to?"

Blog editor: "I don't care....people familiar with his thinking maybe?

Cub reporter: "You're a GENIUS!"

Blog editor: "I know."

Was there some kind of point coming with this thread, or does that cost extra?

The MSN site posted this from The Hill....check out who the source is:
lol.gif

Former President Obama was reportedly furious after President Trump fired off tweets accusing him of wiretapping Trump Tower before the presidential election, according to a new report.

Here is Barry being furious.

obama-angry.jpg

An aide to Obama told the Wall Street Journal the former president had decided he would not respond to every one of the his successor's tweets. But people familiar with Obama's thinking told the WSJ he was livid after Trump posted several tweets early Saturday morning making serious accusations.

Report: Obama was furious after Trump accused him of wiretapping
I noticed that too... odd way to source. They gotta tighten that shit up

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates - New York Times
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

What exactly Barry is furious about? That he got caught?

Forum List

Back