🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama furious over Trump wiretap claim

Say, by the way. WHERE'S THE PROOF, TRUMP? Notice he's moved on to new other lies, like this one:

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
6:04 AM - 7 Mar 2017

LMAO! Stupid dickhead Trump, here's the facts:
"""But according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, 113 of the 122 former detainees who have re-engaged in terrorism were released before January 2009, when former President Barack Obama took office."""
C6UIQ0QWgAE39b9.jpg

If you're that angry, then I could only conclude there's something to it.
But if Obama is angry... good.

Obama irked and exasperated in response to Trump's wiretapping claims, sources say - CNNPolitics.com

Don't believe it. Just like Trump tries to tell you little children, CNN is fake news, remember?
So how fast can you run the hundred?

Deflecting from your own bullshit thread? Fun to watch.

President Trump is the most powerful man on earth, Obama is a washed up has been with no power. Obama you mad bro? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Washed up? Hardly. I think I'll bookmark your post and send it up in a few months, little laughing emoticons included. You will look good with all that egg on your face.

Obamas Make Book Deal With Penguin Random House
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/business/media/obama-book-deal-penguin-random-house.html?_r=0

Slate and Salon says the deal is for $65,000,000

Holder: Obama preparing to get back into political spotlight
"""
Former President Obama is getting ready to jump back into the political pool, former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday.

Holder said he has been talking with Obama about different ways to help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, according to Politico. Obama asked Holder to be chairman of the group last year.

“He's ready to roll,” Holder told reporters at a briefing.

Obama and other top Democrats are focusing efforts on state-level races and ending the reconfiguring of voting districts through the politically-laded process known as gerrymandering – a combined effort to end “Trump-ism” and help their party regain control of Congress and legislatures across the country.""""

President Trump is the most powerful man on earth, Obama is a washed up has been with no power. Obama you mad bro? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Washed up? Hardly. I think I'll bookmark your post and send it up in a few months, little laughing emoticons included. You will look good with all that egg on your face.

Obamas Make Book Deal With Penguin Random House
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/business/media/obama-book-deal-penguin-random-house.html?_r=0

Slate and Salon says the deal is for $65,000,000

"""
Former President Obama is getting ready to jump back into the political pool, former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday.

Holder said he has been talking with Obama about different ways to help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, according to Politico. Obama asked Holder to be chairman of the group last year.

“He's ready to roll,” Holder told reporters at a briefing.

Obama and other top Democrats are focusing efforts on state-level races and ending the reconfiguring of voting districts through the politically-laded process known as gerrymandering – a combined effort to end “Trump-ism” and help their party regain control of Congress and legislatures across the country.""""

LMAO a book deal, what like Hillary's I think she sold 9 copies. :itsok:

If you're that angry, then I could only conclude there's something to it.
But if Obama is angry... good.

Obama irked and exasperated in response to Trump's wiretapping claims, sources say - CNNPolitics.com

Don't believe it. Just like Trump tries to tell you little children, CNN is fake news, remember?
So how fast can you run the hundred?

Deflecting from your own bullshit thread? Fun to watch.
Thx for taking the bait.
The thread is about obama not your wishful bs fantasies.
Thinking Error dummy: Hopover

Forum List

Back