obama gave Iran 150 billion dollars...and they are using it to murder people, as we said they would.

ya, and rightwinger is over on another thread complaining about the slaughter in America by weapons as one of obama's laments.

can we get the money back? anything here that Iran owns for us to NATIONALIZE? can we grab some planes or ships?

Yep.....obama, the biggest single funder of terrorism in this country.....

Arab Nations: Iran's Sponsorship Of Terrorism Has Only Worsened Since Nuclear Deal - Breitbart

Note to a number of "lefties" on this board: Is this the kind of reporting that makes you say "Breitbart? LOL!" ?

IOW, grow up. Instead of trying to look cool by mocking sources, why not try to look smart and honest for a change?

It is the MSM who covers up serious news and instead tells you why Kim Kardashian is mad at Trump.

Arab Nations: Iran's Sponsorship Of Terrorism Has Only Worsened Since Nuclear Deal - Breitbart

Breibart is not news, it's propaganda, and that was money owed to Iran.

it is money being used to fuel Iran's murderous and Imperialist agenda. Anyone interested----speak to a
YEMENI in the USA------Yemen is a very impoverished country and we got "economic immigrants" who usually
work in fairly low level positions------like in gas stations or
small groceries------some own small groceries. They generally speak English well enough. Generally, they are
sunnis and-----as education in Yemen goes----among the
"EDUCATED"

Note to a number of "lefties" on this board: Is this the kind of reporting that makes you say "Breitbart? LOL!" ?

IOW, grow up. Instead of trying to look cool by mocking sources, why not try to look smart and honest for a change?

It is the MSM who covers up serious news and instead tells you why Kim Kardashian is mad at Trump.
Provide a legitimate news source and we can discuss

You need a LINK OR CITATION?------think HEZBOLLAH----you, too, can speak to a YEMENI in the USA

You need a LINK OR CITATION?------think HEZBOLLAH----you, too, can speak to a YEMENI in the USA
Breitbart outright lies

I can't find any other source

it is money being used to fuel Iran's murderous and Imperialist agenda. Anyone interested----speak to a
YEMENI in the USA------Yemen is a very impoverished country and we got "economic immigrants" who usually
small groceries------some own small groceries. They generally speak English well enough. Generally, they are
"EDUCATED"

No, they only like sticking up for and saying what is owed to the supporters of Hezbolla.

Breitbart outright lies

11 Arab countries accuse Iran of sponsoring Middle East terror

Breitbart outright lies

Moron...Breitbart simply linked from another news source...are you really that stupid?

Moron...right at the end of the 2nd paragraph they have a link to the Times of Israel.....

Breitbart outright lies

I never read Breitbart. Speak to those who know. I got my information on IRAN ------starting about 1970 from Iranian Muslims who had migrated to the USA --------a tiny bit earlier
from Iranian Jewish adolescents whose parents had exported them from Iran--------anticipating "trouble"------the jewish kids missed HOME ------all I learned from them was how wonderful it was "BACK HOME"

Breitbart outright lies

11 Arab countries accuse Iran of sponsoring Middle East terror

Arabs hate Iranians------but Iranians hate Arabs EVEN MORE-------I learned that from Iranians and arabs circa 1970-----I never read BREITBART

Breitbart outright lies

Moron...Breitbart simply linked from another news source...are you really that stupid?

Moron...right at the end of the 2nd paragraph they have a link to the Times of Israel.....

so??? your point? if breitbart finds an article in one of the MANY Israeli news sources which are NOTABLE FOR DIVERGENT VIEW POINTS--------THEY LIFT IT. I am less than impressed. Even stormfront LIFTS articles

Breitbart outright lies

ok I read the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" citation------I am impressed that the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" wrote so naïve
a piece--------I am not Israeli-----but know lots-----I never met
an Israeli who would consider "ARABS BLAME IRANIANS"
to be NEWS I mentioned it to hubby whose first thought each morning is ------"must go and get the Hebrew papers"-------he laughed too

Hezbollah is no different than the IDF, and we give what 4 billion now to Israel f

"EDUCATED"

No, they only like sticking up for and saying what is owed to the supporters of Hezbolla.

Its money owed to them from years of sanctions, and well we give Israel 4 billion a year for military, does that make us sponsors of terrorism of the slow genocide they are doing over there, I think so.

Breitbart outright lies

You being a moron again rw?
I suppose abc, cbs, nbc, cnn are reliable sources?

Breitbart outright lies

ok I read the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" citation------I am impressed that the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" wrote so naïve
a piece--------I am not Israeli-----but know lots-----I never met
an Israeli who would consider "ARABS BLAME IRANIANS"
to be NEWS I mentioned it to hubby whose first thought each morning is ------"must go and get the Hebrew papers"-------he laughed too

How is it naive?

The individual quoted in the Times of Israel article is Hillel Neuer who appears to be most impressive advocate as does his NGO human rights watch organization "UN Watch." http://www.unwatch.org/home/hillelneuer/
Just because the MSM is not interested in righteous criticism and just because politicians do not want to get messy, none of that means news from a very tiny # of sources must not be true.

Forum List

Back