Obama: Huck, Trump Would be 'Ridiculous' if They Weren't So Sad

President Barack Obama on Monday chided the Republican presidential field, in particular Donald Trump and Mike Huckabee, for cheapening the political debate with what he said were "outrageous attacks."

During a news conference in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Obama was asked to respond to a remark that Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor, made over the weekend comparing a landmark nuclear deal with Iran to the Holocaust. Huckabee said that in sealing the deal, the President "will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven."

Obama said Huckabee's remark was "part of just a general pattern that we've seen that would be considered ridiculous if it weren't so sad."

He then suggested Huckabee may have made the comment in an effort to steal headlines away from real estate mogul Donald Trump, who's dominated the news in recent weeks for his disparaging comments about Mexican immigrants and Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) war record, according to CBS News. Obama GOPers Like Huck Trump Would Be Ridiculous If They Weren t So Sad VIDEO

LOL! 57 States Obama can't keep his fucking mouth shut! He's such a petulant little boy! What a joke!

Barry, just shut your fucking piehole

As bad as I thought this field of Republicans would be, I never imagined the depths they would sink
My Jewish friends are angrier than ever with these clowns. Very sad.

My "jewish friends" are a bunch of libs who have always been good little democrats.

THe personal differences between different candidates never mattered.

Same here.

March in lockstep even though progressives would approve of Israel being blown off the map.

As bad as I thought this field of Republicans would be, I never imagined the depths they would sink

My "jewish friends" are a bunch of libs who have always been good little democrats.

Same here.

March in lockstep even though progressives would approve of Israel being blown off the map.

Here's some truth for you.

Same here.

Here's some truth for you.

Normally I don't click on video links, but a minute, so I did...

And man am I glad.

That was funny as hell.

What moronic movie was that from?

Hollywood libs are the worst.

President Barack Obama on Monday chided the Republican presidential field, in particular Donald Trump and Mike Huckabee, for cheapening the political debate with what he said were "outrageous attacks."

During a news conference in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Obama was asked to respond to a remark that Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor, made over the weekend comparing a landmark nuclear deal with Iran to the Holocaust. Huckabee said that in sealing the deal, the President "will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven."

Obama said Huckabee's remark was "part of just a general pattern that we've seen that would be considered ridiculous if it weren't so sad."

He then suggested Huckabee may have made the comment in an effort to steal headlines away from real estate mogul Donald Trump, who's dominated the news in recent weeks for his disparaging comments about Mexican immigrants and Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) war record, according to CBS News. Obama GOPers Like Huck Trump Would Be Ridiculous If They Weren t So Sad VIDEO

LOL! 57 States Obama can't keep his fucking mouth shut! He's such a petulant little boy! What a joke!

He's the president of the United States and he should shut his pie-hole to satisfy you? Tell me, does your lower intestine empty directly into your skull?

He's the president of the United States and he should shut his pie-hole to satisfy you? Tell me, does your lower intestine empty directly into your skull?

He's a peon, he's a nobody. He's so easy to manipulate. He comments on literally the stupidest things because basically, he's uneducated and still to this day has absolutely no executive skills

Forum List

Back