Obama: I Was Against the 14 Additional Missile Interceptors In Alaska Before I Was Fo

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
—Dave In Texas

Via Cuffy:

Go ahead. Guess.

The Pentagon is beefing up the nation’s missile defense in the wake of provocative nuclear threats from North Korea and is set to deploy 14 additional ground-based interceptors at missile silos in Alaska and California, congressional and U.S. officials tell Fox News.
The extra interceptors on the West Coast, designed to counter attacks from an intercontinental ballistic missile, would bring the total number of interceptors to 44, a plan originally proposed by the Bush administration. President Obama stopped the deployment of the additional interceptors when he took office in 2009, leaving the total number at 30.

Congressional sources claim that by stalling the original plan and forcing the military to bring back on line silos that otherwise would have been operational, the Obama administration has effectively wasted millions in taxpayer’s dollars.​

Here's the little Nork gem that caught his attention between the front and back nine. The KN-08. It's a dandy little truck rollaroundable missile that has people in the know asking the question "If they stop blowing them up and figure out their shit (and they will figure out their shit, see NASA Project Vanguard) just how far can that little sumbitch carry a nuclear warhead?"

Read more:
www.ace.mu.nu

Last edited:
I'm still baffled that we spend incredible money on the Interest and mostly useless things in the Defense Department, but we haven't taken the lead (since the Apollo missions) to construct a space based missile interceptor and modernized our CWIS systems on the ground (and in many more places).

I'm still baffled that we spend incredible money on the Interest and mostly useless things in the Defense Department, but we haven't taken the lead (since the Apollo missions) to construct a space based missile interceptor and modernized our CWIS systems on the ground (and in many more places).

All you have to do is look at Oblamer's spending practices. Real Defense No!, Failed 'Green' offensive Yes!. Here we have a $85 Billion cut in spending which relates to 3 cents on a dollars and Oblamer tells us of the coming armegedon. Yet, he was willing to kill our missile defenses in 2009 and spend us into slavery to others.
In truth Oblamer has lied to America and never meant to honor his oath to protect and defend our Constitution, and the people that elected him.
Oblamer blames Bush for everyone of his own failures and bad spending practices. How can anyone except mislead Progressives believe that spending nearly $8 Trillion in 4 years is the responsibility of the previous president who spent $5 Trillion in 8 years and fought two wars. It boogles the mind how Leftists can blame anyone else but themselves.

Forum List

Back