Obama: I Won't Say Christian Terrorism, So I Won't Say Islamic Terrorism

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

A terrorist group regardless of the name you call them can still be kicked out of Iraq.
Name and knowing who you are facing is important.
Like when you play football...are you playing alabama or kent state...its important to know.

The US commanders know who it is they are fighting. We all know it is the radical islamics who we are fighting. That the President doesn't want to legitimatize them by using Islam or defame the moderates make him a better man than I. It bothers me not a bit.

Uh-huh.....remember when FDR wouldn't use the term Nazi because he didn't want to legitimize them? Me either. It's just sad when your president thinks more of the nation's enemy than his own constituents.

I'm not sure which statement makes less sense. He thinks more about the 1.2 billion Muslims who are not our enemy than the terrorist he has been constantly whacking. It's sad when Americans make insane claims over this GOP PC nonsense.

No Christians in Russia? really?
Over half of the Russian population is Roman Catholic. (although I do argue the Christian part when it comes to Catholics) I think you are mistaken.

Are you sure? I thought most were Russian Orthodox?
Could be, I'm working from memory. I was think I remembered Roman Catholic, could be wrong. But I do know that over 50% of the Russia citizenship do claim to be Christian.

No Christians in Russia? really?
Over half of the Russian population is Roman Catholic. (although I do argue the Christian part when it comes to Catholics) I think you are mistaken.

Are you sure? I thought most were Russian Orthodox?
Could be, I'm working from memory. I was think I remembered Roman Catholic, could be wrong. But I do know that over 50% of the Russia citizenship do claim to be Christian.

Christianity in Russia is by some estimates the largest religion in the country, with nearly 50% of the population identifying as Christian. The largest tradition is the Russian Orthodox Church. By official information, there are 68 eparchies of Russian Orthodox Church.
Christianity in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A terrorist group regardless of the name you call them can still be kicked out of Iraq.
Like when you play football...are you playing alabama or kent state...its important to know.

The US commanders know who it is they are fighting. We all know it is the radical islamics who we are fighting. That the President doesn't want to legitimatize them by using Islam or defame the moderates make him a better man than I. It bothers me not a bit.

Calling them terrorists "legitimize(s)" them?

:wtf:

So Omar, did the American President acknowledge we're terrorists this time? No, Ahmad, he said our attack was "workplace violence."

Damn, we're legitimate, it's not workplace violence, it's terrorism, Obama got us again!

Playing word games again Kaz? Or still hearing voices?

Obama continued:

"So, someone seriously thinks that we don't know who we're fighting? If there's anyone out there who thinks we're confused about who our enemies are, that would come as a surprise to the thousands of terrorists who ... we've taken off the battlefield. If the implication is that those of us up here and the thousands of people around the country and around the world who are working to defeat ISIL aren't taking the fight seriously, that'd come as a surprise to those who've spent these last 7 1/2 years dismantling al-Qaida in the FATA, for example — including the men and women in uniform who put their lives at risk, and the special forces that I ordered to get [Osama] bin Laden and are now on the ground in Iraq and in Syria. They know full well who the enemy is."

Obama also cited the intelligence and law enforcement personnel who work to foil terrorist plots and to protect "all Americans — including politicians who tweet and appear on cable news shows."

President Obama Slams 'Yapping' Over 'Radical Islam' And Terrorism

See I told you the GOP were PC whores........

Yeah, not buying it.

"Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole confirmed on Wednesday that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam that some Muslim groups have claimed are offensive.

“I recently directed all components of the Department of Justice to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security,” Cole told a panel at the George Washington University law school.

The move comes after complaints from advocacy organizations including the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and others identified as Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the 2004 Holy Land Foundation terror fundraising trial."

Read more: Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

He's a sympathizer. No one knew that when he said he wanted to fundamentally transform America. We're awake now.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So Omar, did the American President acknowledge we're terrorists this time? No, Ahmad, he said our attack was "workplace violence."

Damn, we're legitimate, it's not workplace violence, it's terrorism, Obama got us again!

Obama continued:

"So, someone seriously thinks that we don't know who we're fighting? If there's anyone out there who thinks we're confused about who our enemies are, that would come as a surprise to the thousands of terrorists who ... we've taken off the battlefield. If the implication is that those of us up here and the thousands of people around the country and around the world who are working to defeat ISIL aren't taking the fight seriously, that'd come as a surprise to those who've spent these last 7 1/2 years dismantling al-Qaida in the FATA, for example — including the men and women in uniform who put their lives at risk, and the special forces that I ordered to get [Osama] bin Laden and are now on the ground in Iraq and in Syria. They know full well who the enemy is."

Obama also cited the intelligence and law enforcement personnel who work to foil terrorist plots and to protect "all Americans — including politicians who tweet and appear on cable news shows."

Yeah, not buying it.

"Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole confirmed on Wednesday that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam that some Muslim groups have claimed are offensive.

“I recently directed all components of the Department of Justice to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security,” Cole told a panel at the George Washington University law school.

The move comes after complaints from advocacy organizations including the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and others identified as Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the 2004 Holy Land Foundation terror fundraising trial."

Read more: Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

He's a sympathizer. No one knew that when he said he wanted to fundamentally transform America. We're awake now.

Hot rock climber. Cold and old story.

Newt Gingrich says the Obama administration instructed terrorism training to not mention Islam

I thought I told you to simmer down, you're going to stroke old timer
You thought? Really? I KNOW I told you to piss off, but like a bad penny, here your sorry ass is again trying to save some face!

...and get past trying to educate me on the Crusades, history was my minor and I had excellent professors...not those left loon whack a doodles who you've obviously been exposed to
Now I am impressed! A history minor...WOW! With excellent profs...WOW and WOW again! In my experience, history majors or minors were in school just treading water as long as daddy's money lasted or until they found a husband! I was in my late 30's when I went back to school to get degreed up while dad was long gone with the money and I'm straight so I wasn't there for a husband so I wound up with a MSEE without much "history" but then I got out of HS in the early '60's when it was still required at all levels and taught properly!

Bottom line is you have proven you don't know Jack and you don't know Shit! Pope Urban II didn't call on the Kings of Europe to drive the Moors from Europe as you asserted, fool! He called on them to take back the Holy Lands, Jerusalem and parts of the Byzantine Empire which had been occupied. We poor, poor engineers just really don't have all the money burning his story, husband hunting background you minors of the subject might have, but we had the smarts to remember the fucking highlights of the subject the first time through. Now go to the corner and pout about getting stuffed yet again, foolish woman!

[

Now I am impressed! A history minor...WOW! With excellent profs...WOW and WOW again! In my experience, history majors or minors were in school just treading water as long as daddy's money lasted or until they found a husband! I was in my late 30's when I went back to school to get degreed up while dad was long gone with the money and I'm straight so I wasn't there for a husband so I wound up with a MSEE without much "history" but then I got out of HS in the early '60's when it was still required at all levels and taught properly!

Bottom line is you have proven you don't know Jack and you don't know Shit! Pope Urban II didn't call on the Kings of Europe to drive the Moors from Europe as you asserted, fool! He called on them to take back the Holy Lands, Jerusalem and parts of the Byzantine Empire which had been occupied. We poor, poor engineers just really don't have all the money burning his story, husband hunting background you minors of the subject might have, but we had the smarts to remember the fucking highlights of the subject the first time through. Now go to the corner and pout about getting stuffed yet again, foolish woman!

Ah yes, you are a liar as well as ignorant.

Speech of Pope Urban II

Freshly quickened by the divine correction, you must apply the strength of your righteousness to another matter which concerns you as well as God. For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile [sic] with impunity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends.

Obama continued:

The GOP are the "PC whores" for wanting to call terrorists, terrorists ...

:cuckoo:

Hey Zippy, what is the title of the thread?

The GOP have demanded the President call the Murdering Terrorist Extremest ...... "Muslims"

But if you want to continue with your ridiculous "wanting to call terrorists, terrorists" bullshit, be my guest.

Muslims, extremists, terrorists, it's all of them. Seriously, you wanted to break that into three different discussions?

So when the Obama administration categorized San Bernardino as "workplace violence" and changed the 911 calls from the Orlando attacker from "Allah" to "God," you think that was the ... Republicans ... being PC? :lmao: Couldn't make up the shit you actually believe. Classic

I thought I told you to simmer down, you're going to stroke old timer
You thought? Really? I KNOW I told you to piss off, but like a bad penny, here your sorry ass is again trying to save some face!

...and get past trying to educate me on the Crusades, history was my minor and I had excellent professors...not those left loon whack a doodles who you've obviously been exposed to

Bleh....shush loon. You're only convincing yourself. I know better. Are you always so hysterical? They have meds for that

Obama is right on his message. he calls them killers not Islamic terrorist

Gotcha, Islamic terrorists, that would be wrong, they're not that. Sure

They are Norwegian terrorists. :rolleyes:

I knew it! Anyone who crosses a fjord, there's something messed up with that ...

Obama continued:

Yeah, not buying it.

CAIR is a terrorist group.

It's obvious you don't have the first inkling what the Crusades were all about. Educated in public schools I take it?
What is truly obvious, is that I found where your goat was tied at some point for you to post this blatant gratuitous and sophomoric ad hominem, silly twat!

Goat was tied? Sassy isn't a muslim.
And besides,I dont think the goats go that way.

What GOOD comes out of the Prez saying "Muslim terror "? It will only be used as propaganda by the terrorists .

Everything a prez says has a lot a weight . That's why big mouth Trump would be trouble for us .

You really crack me up dude...never change.

It's obvious you don't have the first inkling what the Crusades were all about. Educated in public schools I take it?
What is truly obvious, is that I found where your goat was tied at some point for you to post this blatant gratuitous and sophomoric ad hominem, silly twat!

Goat was tied? Sassy isn't a muslim.
And besides,I dont think the goats go that way.

Nope I'm one of those despicable Catholics aka Crusaders

Forum List

Back