Obama: I Won't Say Christian Terrorism, So I Won't Say Islamic Terrorism

It's obvious you don't have the first inkling what the Crusades were all about. Educated in public schools I take it?
What is truly obvious, is that I found where your goat was tied at some point for you to post this blatant gratuitous and sophomoric ad hominem, silly twat!

Goat was tied? Sassy isn't a muslim.
And besides,I dont think the goats go that way.

Nope I'm one of those despicable Catholics aka Crusaders

You mean Deplorable Catholics....you're welcome.

It's obvious you don't have the first inkling what the Crusades were all about. Educated in public schools I take it?
What is truly obvious, is that I found where your goat was tied at some point for you to post this blatant gratuitous and sophomoric ad hominem, silly twat!

I'm a proud Deplorable Catholic :)

I'm a proud Deplorable Catholic :)

Best shirt in awhile...I ordered two today....

back.jpg

Obama is saying that you would not be happy if people characterized the KKK as a "radical Christian terrorists"

But why not the Planned Parenthood Shooter, the Charleston shooter, the Olympic bomber...why would it hurt anyone's tender sensibilities if we labeled them the way the right wants to label all Muslims?

Did they commit these atrocities in the name of God?
I'll give you the PP shooter,but really,how often does that happen?

Name and knowing who you are facing is important.
Like when you play football...are you playing alabama or kent state...its important to know.

The US commanders know who it is they are fighting. We all know it is the radical islamics who we are fighting. That the President doesn't want to legitimatize them by using Islam or defame the moderates make him a better man than I. It bothers me not a bit.

Calling them terrorists "legitimize(s)" them?

:wtf:

So Omar, did the American President acknowledge we're terrorists this time? No, Ahmad, he said our attack was "workplace violence."

Damn, we're legitimate, it's not workplace violence, it's terrorism, Obama got us again!

Playing word games again Kaz? Or still hearing voices?

Obama continued:

"So, someone seriously thinks that we don't know who we're fighting? If there's anyone out there who thinks we're confused about who our enemies are, that would come as a surprise to the thousands of terrorists who ... we've taken off the battlefield. If the implication is that those of us up here and the thousands of people around the country and around the world who are working to defeat ISIL aren't taking the fight seriously, that'd come as a surprise to those who've spent these last 7 1/2 years dismantling al-Qaida in the FATA, for example — including the men and women in uniform who put their lives at risk, and the special forces that I ordered to get [Osama] bin Laden and are now on the ground in Iraq and in Syria. They know full well who the enemy is."

Obama also cited the intelligence and law enforcement personnel who work to foil terrorist plots and to protect "all Americans — including politicians who tweet and appear on cable news shows."

President Obama Slams 'Yapping' Over 'Radical Islam' And Terrorism

See I told you the GOP were PC whores........

Yeah, not buying it.

"Deputy U.S. Attorney General James Cole confirmed on Wednesday that the Obama administration was pulling back all training materials used for the law enforcement and national security communities, in order to eliminate all references to Islam that some Muslim groups have claimed are offensive.

“I recently directed all components of the Department of Justice to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security,” Cole told a panel at the George Washington University law school.

The move comes after complaints from advocacy organizations including the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and others identified as Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the 2004 Holy Land Foundation terror fundraising trial."

Read more: Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

He's a sympathizer. No one knew that when he said he wanted to fundamentally transform America. We're awake now.
CAIR is a terrorist group.

As are muslim brotherhood and their front groups.

But ... nothing to see here.

smh

The Crusades,The Crusades!!!!! Fer fucks sake,do ya have anything a little more current?
How about the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, or the anti-Semites, or the KKK or the slavers of the deep South. Are you too fucking stupid or just too ignorant for those examples to come to mind? Christian Terrorists exist, shit for brains!
Do you have a time machine? Hint, it's 2016.
How about the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, or the anti-Semites, or the KKK or the slavers of the deep South. Are you too fucking stupid or just too ignorant for those examples to come to mind? Christian Terrorists exist, shit for brains!

Again...ya got anything more current,those clowns haven't done shit lately?
Oh...and a body count would be useful.

Bush's crusade into Iraq. Body count, tens of thousands.

And Kerry and Clinton voted for the crusade.

Terrorists like CAIR and muslim brotherhood complained about calling terrorists islamic so obama pulled all references to islam/muslim in training material to fight terrorists.

<blink, blink>

But he's not a sympathizer, he just wants to be 'fair'.

smh

[

Now I am impressed! A history minor...WOW! With excellent profs...WOW and WOW again! In my experience, history majors or minors were in school just treading water as long as daddy's money lasted or until they found a husband! I was in my late 30's when I went back to school to get degreed up while dad was long gone with the money and I'm straight so I wasn't there for a husband so I wound up with a MSEE without much "history" but then I got out of HS in the early '60's when it was still required at all levels and taught properly!

Bottom line is you have proven you don't know Jack and you don't know Shit! Pope Urban II didn't call on the Kings of Europe to drive the Moors from Europe as you asserted, fool! He called on them to take back the Holy Lands, Jerusalem and parts of the Byzantine Empire which had been occupied. We poor, poor engineers just really don't have all the money burning his story, husband hunting background you minors of the subject might have, but we had the smarts to remember the fucking highlights of the subject the first time through. Now go to the corner and pout about getting stuffed yet again, foolish woman!

Ah yes, you are a liar as well as ignorant.

Speech of Pope Urban II

Freshly quickened by the divine correction, you must apply the strength of your righteousness to another matter which concerns you as well as God. For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile [sic] with impunity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends.
You've got about an hour to either delete this post or edit it. I'll give you that period of grace because I'm feeling rather charitable at the moment. If this confuses you, just get the translation from the Latin for "Gesta Francorum Jerusalem Expugnantium" which is the apparent source of the passage you quoted. Oh and while you're at it, check out a map of the Byzantine Empire around 1095 when Pope Urban II sent the order out to Christendom, and the location those travelers Fulcher of Chartres wrote about in "Gesta Francorum Jerusalem Expugnantium" were headed! Otherwise I break it off in your fucking ass you damn fool!

Tick Tock!

[

Now I am impressed! A history minor...WOW! With excellent profs...WOW and WOW again! In my experience, history majors or minors were in school just treading water as long as daddy's money lasted or until they found a husband! I was in my late 30's when I went back to school to get degreed up while dad was long gone with the money and I'm straight so I wasn't there for a husband so I wound up with a MSEE without much "history" but then I got out of HS in the early '60's when it was still required at all levels and taught properly!

Bottom line is you have proven you don't know Jack and you don't know Shit! Pope Urban II didn't call on the Kings of Europe to drive the Moors from Europe as you asserted, fool! He called on them to take back the Holy Lands, Jerusalem and parts of the Byzantine Empire which had been occupied. We poor, poor engineers just really don't have all the money burning his story, husband hunting background you minors of the subject might have, but we had the smarts to remember the fucking highlights of the subject the first time through. Now go to the corner and pout about getting stuffed yet again, foolish woman!

Speech of Pope Urban II

Freshly quickened by the divine correction, you must apply the strength of your righteousness to another matter which concerns you as well as God. For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile [sic] with impunity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends.
You've got about an hour to either delete this post or edit it. I'll give you that period of grace because I'm feeling rather charitable at the moment. If this confuses you, just get the translation from the Latin for "Gesta Francorum Jerusalem Expugnantium" which is the apparent source of the passage you quoted. Oh and while you're at it, check out a map of the Byzantine Empire around 1095 when Pope Urban II sent the order out to Christendom, and the location those travelers Fulcher of Chartres wrote about in "Gesta Francorum Jerusalem Expugnantium" were headed! Otherwise I break it off in your fucking ass you damn fool!

Tick Tock!

Editing posts is against the rooooooles :)

I thought I told you to simmer down, you're going to stroke old timer
You thought? Really? I KNOW I told you to piss off, but like a bad penny, here your sorry ass is again trying to save some face!

...and get past trying to educate me on the Crusades, history was my minor and I had excellent professors...not those left loon whack a doodles who you've obviously been exposed to

Bleh....shush loon. You're only convincing yourself. I know better. Are you always so hysterical? They have meds for that
Non-substantive response noted! :dance: Why am I not surprised!

[

Speech of Pope Urban II

Tick Tock!

:lmao:

You are a complete moron.

Council of Clermont - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm pretty sure editing someone else's post is a violation...IDK but it's at the very least unethical LOL s far as self edits I do that all the time

Sure, but how would you do that?

I mean, he could change the back-quote, which IS against the rules, but also obvious to anyone reading the thread.

What GOOD comes out of the Prez saying "Muslim terror "? It will only be used as propaganda by the terrorists .

Everything a prez says has a lot a weight . That's why big mouth Trump would be trouble for us .

You really crack me up dude...never change.

Answer the Q . What good comes from saying "Muslim terrorists" ? Making some deplorables happy? Who cares what they think .

What GOOD comes out of the Prez saying "Muslim terror "? It will only be used as propaganda by the terrorists .

Everything a prez says has a lot a weight . That's why big mouth Trump would be trouble for us .

You really crack me up dude...never change.

Answer the Q . What good comes from saying "Muslim terrorists" ? Making some deplorables happy? Who cares what they think .

Why do they shout Allah Akbar as they do they killing? Excuse me but that makes them Islamic terrorists. If some Christian blew up an abortion clinic and screamed God is GREAT! You idiots on the left would be yelling Christian terrorism at the top of your lungs, deny it and you're a goddamn liar

[

Speech of Pope Urban II

Tick Tock!

:lmao:

You are a complete moron.

Council of Clermont - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And you're a fucking bullshit artist! Another non-substantive post! :dance:

"Gesta Francorum Jerusalem Expugnantium" translates to "History of the Expedition to Jerusalem". It was written by Fulcher of Chartres after Pope Urban II was dead by Fulcher of Chartres ON THE TRIP TO JERUSALEM you IDIOT!. You quoted a pile of shit that was irrelevant you fucking FOOL! You followed Lassie's lead like a good little shelming. Never trust a History Minor, husband hunter!

Gave you a chance. That will never happen again, shit for brains!

Forum List

Back