Obama Insults Americans With Phony “Buffering” Graphic To Push Internet Agenda For Net Neutrality

Someone ask the OP why shes against Net Neutrality then wait for the answer. Warning: Put down your coffee before reading or your monitor may be damaged
Could be funny... don't know... but I do know is that it wouldn't be funny why you're for it.... commie.

I like the communist internet the way it is now...all communisty.

You, dont like the internet and want to change it. Why?

Warning: Put down your coffee before reading his reply
Aaahh... could you redirect us all back to where I said "I want to change the internet?"

Try to follow along because this seems tough to a lot of people.

If you are against net neutrality, then you believe the internet as it is today needs to be changed. If you dont think it should be changed and remain the way it is today, you are FOR net neutrality.

I want the internet to be untouched by government. Government just screws up EVERYTHING it touches.

Again, do you want the internet changed or not?

Now, your turn, why do you want the government to get it's filthy fingers into regulating the internet, a.k.a., NET NEUTRALITY?

I like the internet the way it is now. Thats why I am for net neutrality.

You seem against it because you believe that the govt will do something bad to it when that is not what net neutrality is about at all.

Companies want to change the internet from its current form. Govt doesnt want them to change it. Thats the issue

You really don't know your President very well, do you?
Fortunately, a number of Dems do believe in the 2nd amendment, otherwise it would have been a done deal, until the SC reversed it.
And he's going to take your guns too!!!

Any minute now! Yup any minute now...

An oldy but a goody:

2012-08-09-guns.jpg

Better than any republican. Hey guess what infowars and Fox want to keep you stupid when it comes to Obama. Why don't they ever talk about the economy anymore?

They want to act like they know what it means, when once again, it is being kept from the public. Unless they have inside information and know it will benefit the Dems, they are spouting where they haven't a clue. Reminds me of the Obamacare fiasco. Trust us, since you are stupid.
Q A Net neutrality what is at stake
Q: How do the new open Internet rules differ from the old ones?

It's not entirely clear, since the drafts have not yet been made public. However, many, including companies such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, have voiced concern about the possibility that the FCC would let Internet service providers charge tolls for "fast lanes" or discriminate against content. "If these reports are correct, this represents a grave threat to the Internet," says a letter signed by more than 100 companies, including those three, Amazon and Microsoft.

They want to act like they know what it means, when once again, it is being kept from the public. Unless they have inside information and know it will benefit the Dems, they are spouting where they haven't a clue. Reminds me of the Obamacare fiasco. Trust us, since you are stupid.

It's not entirely clear, since the drafts have not yet been made public. However, many, including companies such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, have voiced concern about the possibility that the FCC would let Internet service providers charge tolls for "fast lanes" or discriminate against content. "If these reports are correct, this represents a grave threat to the Internet," says a letter signed by more than 100 companies, including those three, Amazon and Microsoft.

All they need to know is if Obama is for it, they are too. No more thinking on their part Required. done deal
Or you get snobby post like someone DARED them to ask why I am against it.
they are nothing more than braindead sheep in the Democrat party

No fast lanes = For Net Neutrality
Pay to play fast internet sites or leave it up to the company to be free to discrimate = Against Net Neutrality

OMG OMG OMG
WE'VE GOT TO ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

:woohoo:

Since StupidStuff posted the wrong link, here's what she is really yammering about.

Obama Insults Americans With Phony 8220 Buffering 8221 Graphic To Push Internet Agenda For Net Neutrality The Gateway Pundit

Carry on, dingbat.

He wants to create rules on the internet before there are problems.... Hmmm, sounds like a problem in the making. Then again Obama has turned out to be pro war, pro deficits, anti middle class, pro Guantanamo bay, pro divisive, pro spying on everyone in the world (including us), anti quality affordable healthcare... so it makes sense you support his new position of getting Government involved in the control of the internet, because if Obama says he is all about keeping something non tampered with there is no chance later we will find out he secretly fucked the whole bitch up.... Like when he lied about courts that he worked with making it impossible that Americans were being spied on...

Pay to play fast internet sites or leave it up to the company to be free to discrimate = Against Net Neutrality

What's wrong with paying for the fast lane?

What's wrong with paying for the fast lane?

You have to tell me first whats wrong with the internet the way it is now?

You've never used the internet and said "Man you know what the internet really needs? An additional charge for HOV lanes fast lanes because by golly the internet and cable doesnt cost enough."

Someone ask the OP why shes against Net Neutrality then wait for the answer. Warning: Put down your coffee before reading or your monitor may be damaged
I can tell you why I am against "net neutrality" very easily. And I can also tell you that technology will eventually make this whole issue a moot point.

I will explain the problem with net neutrality by asking you a simple question: Do you think a woman who sells bead necklaces from her double-wide trailer should have the same four lane highway to her "business" as Disneyland does?

I DEMAND ROAD NEUTRALITY!!!

If Disneyland gets a four lane highway, then by golly a trailer park bead necklace maker should have one, too.

I can tell you why I am against "net neutrality" very easily. And I can also tell you that technology will eventually make this whole issue a moot point.

I will explain the problem with net neutrality by asking you a simple question: Do you think a woman who sells bead necklaces from her double-wide trailer should have the same four lane highway to her "business" as Disneyland does?

We arent talking about beads. Make a point Riddler

If we can't build a four lane highway to every trailer park bead maker, then Disneyland should have the same dirt road the trailer park does.

That's "net neutrality" in a nutshell.

We arent talking about beads. Make a point Riddler
Answer the question.

Really? And who told you that? Have you been privy to the behind the scenes proposed rule writing? If not, you are going on the word of those that have been found to be less than truthful and trustworthy. They count on people such as yourself.

There's a reason the world wide web is called an information "superhighway". It is analogous to roads, and some web sites have more traffic than others. Thus, some businesses are going to need bigger and better roads than others.

A mom and pop storefront does not need as much infrastructure as a giant amusement park. It would be ridiculous to provide them the same four lane highway that a much bigger business needs. It would be a tremendous waste of resources.

Demanding "net neutrality" is the same as demanding every business have the same road access, which would not mean four or six or eight lane highways for everyone. It would mean a two lane blacktop for everyone.

Fortunately, a number of Dems do believe in the 2nd amendment, otherwise it would have been a done deal, until the SC reversed it.
And he's going to take your guns too!!!

Any minute now! Yup any minute now...

An oldy but a goody:

2012-08-09-guns.jpg
There's no denying the rabid, commie left hasn't been trying... no denying it.... unless you're a dumbass mother fucker like you acting like they haven't been. They WOULD if they COULD, so your JOKE is STUPID.
The joke is you.....

If we can't build a four lane highway to every trailer park bead maker, then Disneyland should have the same dirt road the trailer park does.

That's "net neutrality" in a nutshell.

The four lane highway is already built. What you are saying is that 4 lane highway should now be reduced to 2 free lanes and 2 paid lanes and in the paid lanes they can reroute you to the slow free lanes at their discretion.

Forum List

Back