Obama Is A Sociopathic Liar......Something Is Very Wrong Here!

Last edited:
Limbaugh unleashed and is on to Barack Hussein Obama Soebarka/Barry Soetoro.

Limbaugh unleashed Obama is a 8216 sociopathic 8217 liar

Who cares what an entertainer has to say.You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.
Ah, my anti-constitution/un-American thread stalker is back.

I don't jump on every thread you make. Just the one's regarding our president. And even those I usually keep to those threads dedicated to your latest batshit conspiracy theory that you can't possibly back up.

And notice you don't actually answer my question. Who cares what an entertainer has to say?

Who cares what an entertainer has to say. You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.
Rush is a well-respected and influential member of the news media.

He says he's an entertainer. So who gives a fuck what an entertainer has to say?

Whose next? Paris Hilton on NAFTA? Liam Neeson on the Keystone Pipeline?

You see my fellow Americans, the constitutionally ineligible Obama fits the textbook definition of a sociopath. Sociopathic behavior is manifested as conniving and deceitful, despite an outward appearance of trustworthiness or sincerity. Sociopaths are often pathological liars. They are manipulative and lack the ability to judge the morality of a situation, but not because they lack a moral compass; rather, their existing moral compass is greatly (yet not always dangerously) skewed as Obama's is. Pemment, for one, says this could point to both a social and neurological component.

Last edited:

Who cares what an entertainer has to say.You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.
Ah, my anti-constitution/un-American thread stalker is back.

I don't jump on every thread you make. Just the one's regarding our president. And even those I usually keep to those threads dedicated to your latest batshit conspiracy theory that you can't possibly back up.

And notice you don't actually answer my question. Who cares what an entertainer has to say?

I do.

You damn right it's scary having him as President. In my 60 years, I've never felt afraid of one and felt they were out to Intentionally do us harm. as I have with him.

Last edited:
You see my fellow Americans, the constitutionally ineligible Obama fits the textbook definition of a sociopath.

And you base this on your years of clinical psychiatric experience and your deep personal relationship with the President?

Or did you just pull the claim sideways out of your ass?

Who cares what an entertainer has to say. You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.
Rush is a well-respected and influential member of the news media. Obama is a lying piece of shit who deserves to be impeached.

Limbaugh is a drug addict and a sex tourist.

You see my fellow Americans, the constitutionally ineligible Obama fits the textbook definition of a sociopath.

And you base this on your years of clinical psychiatric experience and your deep personal relationship with the President?

He's not the president. He's a usurper!

Are you equally enamored by say, Garth Brooks on Global Warming? Or Taylor Swift on the Ebola Crisis? How about Steve Carrell on the Republicans majority in the Senate?
Those people are not politically inclined like Limbaugh. Nice try at deflection.

They're entertainers, just like Limbaugh. And the person calling Limbaugh an entertainer...is Limbaugh.

Why would I give a fidder's fuck what any entertainer believed on any political topic? Who's next, Bono on the UN Arms Treaty? Elmo on funding for early reading programs?

Laughing....look! Its Wil Wheaton on the Syrian Civil war!

The people said otherwise. Twice.

Get used to the idea.

The people said otherwise. Twice.

Get used to the idea.
As Gruber stated many times and documented, the democrat voters are stupid.

Forum List

Back