Obama is in Poland lying his ass off right now.

Replace 'Poland' with any other location on any given day and the same sentence is true!

Meanwhile, he just deployed a couple thousand more troops to Poland. Him and Clinton started a new Cold War with Russia. And I don't get it. We should have closer ties to Russia.

We have a lot in common with the Russians. Starting a new Cold War is so bizarre. But i guess they gotta keep the Permanent War rolling along. Always gotta have that Boogeyman.

Last edited:
Donald Trump says crime is rising.

Politifact says Trump is full of shit

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

WmPYxhf_Y2PI_4sbeP74FTMh9AK5Q2KN4IsSt_yp4XH6aVRVKbQ7JvFhNeFM-S8QfBcvv9-v1XWoxZvswC_srxYe2qZv5EbiQsC6Arh2yPtDzNrstdKkoeeoIXYoEEq12uuQ0M2_

Donald Trump said, 'Crime is rising.' We say Pants on Fire!

Meanwhile, he just deployed a couple thousand more troops to Poland. Him and Clinton started a new Cold War with Russia. And I don't get it. We should have closer ties to Russia.

We have a lot in common with the Russians. Starting a new Cold War is so bizarre. But i guess they gotta keep the Permanent War rolling along. Always gotta have a Boogeyman.
commies never get along with freedom-minded countries.....it's about time NATO is beefing up the area......

That's great...

Then he can get a place in the "hood" in Chicago, right next to all those "widows and orphans" he's bringing in...

Secret Service???

Who needs them in "Paradise"???

We have a lot in common with the Russians. Starting a new Cold War is so bizarre. But i guess they gotta keep the Permanent War rolling along. Always gotta have a Boogeyman.

That's the modus operandi, Permanent War and that leads to what, more body bags.

Dwight Eisenhower warned about this stuff in his Military Industrial Complex speech, America and the world needs a combination of Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan.

So many brainwashed people think this is all very amusing regarding Russia and rattling the saber, they won't think it's so amusing if a war begins, a war that would of course become WWIII and this time with the utilisation of nuclear weapons being lobbed back and forth.

Wonder if they'll laugh if New York City or Los Angeles or both gets nuked and reduced to dust with millions of dead people, probably they'll laugh because that's how stupid they are.

commies never get along with freedom-minded countries.....it's about time NATO is beefing up the area......

Stupid Cold War II. Makes no sense. Well, i guess it does to the Military Industrial Complex Elites though. Another Boogeyman, another War. Makes perfect sense to them.

Haha he just said he's not commenting on hildebeast because Comey already covered everyghing. What a coward!!!!!

He just told them that the murder rates in major cities are DOWN drastically.
Unbelievable

Ooooo the New York Slimes is going to mad

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html

From your link, dingbat.

Murders and most other types of crime have dropped since an alarming peak in the early 1990s and are now near historic lows. Criminologists said that while a rise in homicides in some cities in 2015 and early this year was potentially worrisome, it was far too early to draw any conclusions.

Forum List

Back