Obama: "It's not a game of Battleship" ::: Oil tanker hijacked by pirates.

No one was hurt in the raid, which took place late Sunday in international waters off Cyprus. The North Korean-flagged ship and its illicit cargo of Libyan oil will now be sailed back to Libya under the control of the U.S. Navy.

You fell into my trap [MENTION=35198]Pheonixops[/MENTION]

I was waiting for a bed wetter to point that out, and notice I never said the ship was a US ship.

Now ask yourself, since you admitted it and highlighted it in bold:

Why are North Korean ships sailing about the high seas with illicit cargo when they are a nuclear threat to the United States? Why don't have have enough ships to monitor foreign threats to our nation?

GET PWNED
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] [MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION]

LOL, are you serious? What were you implying when you made this as your OP?

"Navy SEALs seize control of oil tanker from Libyan rebels

Fret not, Obama said "It's not a game of battleship" while the Chinese expand their navy.

Under Obama, you're safer flying a Chinese flag than a US flag on the high seas."

:lol:

Secondly, North Korea is a sovereign nation and if they aren't sailing on our waters, they should be free to travel the high seas. We shouldn't be the world's Coast Guard, we obviously were there when we were needed though, now weren't we?

Finally; just because I am not some neo-con idiot, who probably never served this country (militarily) , and wants to dictate to and rule the world, doesn't make me a "bed wetter". Bed wetters are the ones who are so gung ho for war and military action, yet never saw "fit" to serve in the military themselves and put THEIR asses on the line or THEIR children's asses on the line...........people like Ted Nugent and some of his admirers. ;)

As far the Second Amendment, I probably believe in it as much if not more than you do, I've spent plenty of time at the Brookhaven range it was a nice operation that also let me train my dogs there in the field, they would let my dogs jump the fences there and do bite work as well.

I don't think I signed up to be your attack dog, 2AD. Moreover, what are we talking about anyhow?

I invite your for the screen shot. I've been smiting marxists all week. Too bad I'm working 4 days in a row (double shifts) starting thursday :(

I got this libbie to swallow the bait.

LOL, what "bait"? Seek help man, seek help! :lol:

Admit that you were hoodwinked. That was the punchline of this thread.

Thanks for admitting that Obama let's a nuclear hostile country sail about the seas without being monitored due to the lack of ships in our navy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy SEALs seize control of oil tanker from Libyan rebels

Fret not, Obama said "It's not a game of battleship" while the Chinese expand their navy.

Under Obama, you're safer flying a Chinese flag than a US flag on the high seas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTNS54Vl1c

What Obama doesn't seem to understand is that we need modern military technology AND lots of it.

I could have the most advanced rifle in the world and be in a battle with an enemy who has a WWI bolt action rifle. But if I only have 10 rounds of ammo and he has 100 rounds then I'm at a disadvantage where fire power is concerned. I would much prefer to have two rifles and 1000 rounds of ammo. My chances of beating my foe are greatly increased.

:lol:

I'll take one of these guns and 10 rounds.

I invite your for the screen shot. I've been smiting marxists all week. Too bad I'm working 4 days in a row (double shifts) starting thursday :(

I got this libbie to swallow the bait.

LOL, what "bait"? Seek help man, seek help! :lol:

Admit that you were hoodwinked. That was the punchline of this thread.

Thanks for admitting that Obama let's a nuclear hostile country sail about the seas without being monitored due to the lack of ships in our navy.

Wow! Your argument and premise is so weak that you have to resort to lying. I never said anything like that, any person who is SANE knows it as well. Either you are REALLY having a "happy" Saint Patrick's day (I hope so) or you really have lost it and need to seek some professional help in the mental department! Thanks for the laugh either way though!

I never said anything like that.

The North Korean-flagged ship and its illicit cargo of Libyan oil will now be sailed back to Libya under the control of the U.S. Navy.

Are you sure you didn't say that?

Holy shit! Sleep it off dude! :lol:

I never said anything like that.

The North Korean-flagged ship and its illicit cargo of Libyan oil will now be sailed back to Libya under the control of the U.S. Navy.

Are you sure you didn't say that?

Holy shit! Sleep it off dude! :lol:

You're ignoring the fact that the US Navy only intervened after a tragedy occurred. One wonders how many more North Korean ships are sailing about with illicit cargo. That's the entire point; our navy can no longer protectively monitor foreign threats under Obama, because to Obama, it's not a "Game of Battleship."

Forum List

Back