Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-keep-repeating-it-people-will-eventually-come-to-believe-it-joseph-goebbels.jpg

Translation: My arguments have been shredded, so I'll post a picture and a bumper sticker.

Veeeerrryyyyy compelling argument.

Do you people have any idea what the lying scumbag of a Piece of Shit did yesterday for goat fucking child rapists?

He vindicated everything they've been saying about The West and America in particular.

They call us the 'Crusaders'. In every piece of literature they use against us, in every video they make to rail against us, in every interview in their own fly-infested, dirty, filthy lands...... They call the Est 'Crusaders'

ISIS urges attacks on US Western 8216 crusaders 8217 New York Post

ISIS calls for more attacks in the West - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

“Likewise, we renew our call to the monotheists in Europe and the disbelieving West and everywhere else to target the Crusaders in their own lands

It's what they call American Soldiers, it's what they call......

And the piece of human FILTH you SCUM put into the White House just went on stage in front of the whole world and vindicated them.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Edgetho Actually YOU are the one who is supporting everything the terrorists use to recruit with.

It's your right if that is what you choose to do, I just don't understand why you would choose to do that.

Sleep well.

Edgetho yeah - I can see that watching your lame arguments shredded in front of you has reduced you to babbling profanity. Don't have a heart attack dude - just stop posting such stupid stuff.

Perhaps Obama found some old whiskey made by George Washington in the White House basement, which affected his ability to accurately recall history.

During the Crusades, Christians were on a quest to liberate lands that had been invaded by Muslims.

Edgetho yeah - I can see that watching your lame arguments shredded in front of you has reduced you to babbling profanity. Don't have a heart attack dude - just stop posting such stupid stuff.

You are a moron.

It's funny how the RWnuts who keep trying to blame modern day Democrats for the bigotry of southern CONSERVATIVE Democrats of the past recoil at the idea that Christianity might have a past.

It's funny how the RWnuts who keep trying to blame modern day Democrats for the bigotry of southern CONSERVATIVE Democrats of the past recoil at the idea that Christianity might have a past.
I don't like Obama, and I think he intentionally rattled people's cages, but he didn't compare Christianity with Islam. He compared those who justify terrorism in the name of Christ with those who do so in the name of the Prophet. And, not surprisingly, a lot of folks got upset.

I don't like Obama, and I think he intentionally rattled people's cages, but he didn't compare Christianity with Islam. He compared those who justify terrorism in the name of Christ with those who do so in the name of the Prophet. And, not surprisingly, a lot of folks got upset.

Because they lack the power of discernment.

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

Yes, HOW DARE HE?

How dare he compare their bloodthirstry sky Pixie to OUR bloodthirsty Sky Pixie!

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

Yes, HOW DARE HE?

How dare he compare their bloodthirstry sky Pixie to OUR bloodthirsty Sky Pixie!

"Sky Pixie"???

Dude. Put the bottle down. Walk away. Breathe.
Or book a ticket on the next FTL flight to Kolob.

:D

Do you people have any idea what the lying scumbag of a Piece of Shit did yesterday for goat fucking child rapists?

He vindicated everything they've been saying about The West and America in particular.

They call us the 'Crusaders'. In every piece of literature they use against us, in every video they make to rail against us, in every interview in their own fly-infested, dirty, filthy lands...... They call the Est 'Crusaders'

ISIS urges attacks on US Western 8216 crusaders 8217 New York Post

ISIS calls for more attacks in the West - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

“Likewise, we renew our call to the monotheists in Europe and the disbelieving West and everywhere else to target the Crusaders in their own lands

It's what they call American Soldiers, it's what they call......

And the piece of human FILTH you SCUM put into the White House just went on stage in front of the whole world and vindicated them.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

You seem quite angry. Midol, perhaps?

This is the way Our "Great leader" rallies the world to combat radical islam:wtf:

Who said we were at war with "Radical Islam", whatever the fuck that is.

We are at war with one criminal gang. The ones your fellow Zionists wanted to help out last year by toppling Assad, the only guy keeping them hemmed in.

This is the moment where you bike veers off of the highway of sanity and lands in the muddy ditch of Kolob, I would say....

Doesn't change the fact that what Obama and Abdullah and other Muslim leaders are doing to marginalize and remove religious status from these street punks is a smart thing to do.
So why then mention Christians?
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”
There was ABSOLUTELY NO need to "lower" Christians to the level of the Islamic terrorists.
What happens is Obama thinks the USA deserves these attacks. Christians deserve because the USA/Christians have been in Obama's perception bullies! Per Obama almost every speech has to tear the USA down in the eyes of the world. Why?

I covered this in a previous post, but I'll summarize it again for you hear.

Obama gains credibility among the broader Muslim community by NOT lying or trying to gloss over atrocities committed by those who were bastardizing the Christian faith. In fact, by doing that he forges a link with Muslims who recognize what ISIS is doing as bastardizing THEIR faith.

It earns him credibility with the broader Muslim community when he tells them that we ARE NOT modern crusaders, hell-bent on the destruction of all Islam (as ISIS tries to tell them in order to recruit). He points out that the Inquisition and Crusades happened long before the U.S. existed.

Driving a wedge between these terrorists and the Muslim community is a smart thing to do. Marginalizing these street punks by refuting their recruiting talking points is also the smart thing to do.

The "what he means" part of your post is not derived from what he said, but from your intense desire to interpret what he said in the worst light possible.

There is plenty to complain about with this administration and their responses to terrorist attacks. This just ain't one of 'em.

For those who want to pretend this was never posted.

Obama has no credibility anymore. our enemies know that which is why they are on the move.

Yes, IMHO Obama has screwed up on several foreign policy issues.

Doesn't change the fact that he got this one right.
Exactly WHAT foreign policy issue did he get right?
Calling 1 billion Christians equal to terrorists BASED on actions over 1,000 years old?
People like you are really proving the Gruber statement "Stupidity of American Voter" here!

This is the way Our "Great leader" rallies the world to combat radical islam:wtf:

Who said we were at war with "Radical Islam", whatever the fuck that is.

We are at war with one criminal gang. The ones your fellow Zionists wanted to help out last year by toppling Assad, the only guy keeping them hemmed in.

This is the moment where you bike veers off of the highway of sanity and lands in the muddy ditch of Kolob, I would say....

Really? Did or did not AIPAC- the Zionist Lobby - campaign for military action against the Assad Regime last year.

Here I'll help you out.

The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC is planning to launch a major lobbying campaign to push wayward lawmakers to back the resolution authorizing U.S. strikes against Syria, sources said Thursday.

Read more: AIPAC to go all-out on Syria - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back