Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

Theists like to say atheists killed more than theists.
You have no idea how many people the Soviet Union and China alone have killed. LOL, you don't know what you are talking about, you never do...
They killed in the name of atheism?
4i6Ckte.gif

Again, I don't know what I can tell you other then that you are like all liberals unable to read and process simple information.

Theists like to say atheists killed more than theists.

You have no idea how many people the Soviet Union and China alone have killed. LOL, you don't know what you are talking about, you never do...
I the name of no god?

Russians are orthodox christians and Nazis were catholics. Show me when they switched from atheists to christians.

And even if the leaders didn't believe they were able to manipulate citizens who did. Why I say they use religion to con people.

Russians are orthodox christians and Nazis were catholics. Show me when they switched from atheists to christians.

And even if the leaders didn't believe they were able to manipulate citizens who did. Why I say they use religion to con people.

This is why it's impossible to discuss anything with liberals beyond a sixth grade level.

"Russians are orthodox christians" - The Russian population as a whole, yes. The Communists? No. Seriously, you didn't know this?

Persecution of Christians in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

NAZIS were Catholics - Now that's tripping:

Nazi persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

All groups that kill in the name of God are.

And so the point is?
Are...what? Terrorist groups?

I agree. That includes the 'death to abortion doctors' crowd.

I'm glad you agree that ISIL is a terrorist group, not a religious movement.
They are religious, they are radical islamists. You aren't going to seriously deny this are you?
In what way are they religious? Because they shout slogans?

Yet you argue Timothy McVeigh is a Christian because he said he believes in a non-specific to any religion deity. Yet a group calling themselves the "Islamic State" isn't religion. Care to work up one standard?
I claim he's a Christian because he claimed he was a Christian. He was born and raised Roman Catholic - as I showed.

He also stated that he still maintained the core beliefs of Catholicism.

And before his execution he took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

So why are you lying?

If you claim to be a midget, but I observe you are not, am I to believe you or my own eyes?

Seriously synth, you are better then that.

They are religious, they are radical islamists. You aren't going to seriously deny this are you?

Yet you argue Timothy McVeigh is a Christian because he said he believes in a non-specific to any religion deity. Yet a group calling themselves the "Islamic State" isn't religion. Care to work up one standard?
I claim he's a Christian because he claimed he was a Christian. He was born and raised Roman Catholic - as I showed.

And before his execution he took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

So why are you lying?

If you claim to be a midget, but I observe you are not, am I to believe you or my own eyes?

He didn't even say he was a Christian, he said he had some catholic core values. He also bombed a pre-school and killed a bunch of children...

So why are you lying?

He didn't even say he was a Christian, he said he had some catholic core values. He also bombed a pre-school and killed a bunch of children...

Kinda stupid in the first place.

McVeigh is an individual.

The crusaders, ISIS, Christians and Muslims are groups.

Deflection is deflection.

And so the point is?

I haven't really heard them shout slogans. I consider them Islamic because they proclaim themselves the Islamic State and enforce Sharia Law in the areas they conquer.

Mitt Romney proclaimed himself 'severely conservative' - did you buy that as well?

But perhaps you can enlighten me as to how the Islamic State isn't Islamic. Go ahead I am waiting.
The simple fact that their actions - slaughtering innocents, raping Muslim women - are against the teachings of Islam.
Which verses prohibit what ISIS is doing? Whereas I can easily find the verses they cite specifically for their actions. Go ahead, show us since you are the preeminent islamic scholar on the forum and apparently know more than ISIS about the koran. Also while your at it please differentiate between what ISIS is doing and what Muhammad and his successors did in conquering and subjugating unbelievers. I don't see a difference. So in reality when you say ISIS isn't Islamic, you are saying Muhammad and the leaders of the succeeding Caliphates aren't Muslim. So I am curious as to who a Muslim is if it isn't the founders of the faith.

And so the point is?

So why are you lying?
Where in McVeigh manifesto did he evoke his belief in Christ or cite the Bible as justification for his acts. Much less that his stated goal was to kill or convert all non-Christians.

There is no equivalence between so called christian extremists and islamist extremists.

Synthaholic is nuts. I think he genuinely believes McVeigh is some kind of Christian extremist and ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. I mean he could be lying to himself and others I guess but what is the point of that?

Synthaholic is nuts. I think he genuinely believes McVeigh is some kind of Christian extremist and ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. I mean he could be lying to himself and others I guess but what is the point of that?

Liberalism is group stupidity

...Forget the Inquisition or the Crusades, religious fanatics only kill in the name of Islam -- at least according to Fox News' Eric Bolling...
Only Muslim fifth-columnists, jihadi apologists, and dumb-ass Muslim ass-kissers in The West, believe that it is relevant to point to Christian warfare of 800 years ago or an Inquisition of 500 years ago and to try (and fail) to equate that to Islamic religious violence and warfare plaguing the planet in our own times.

800 years ago? Bush 43 said God told him to invade Iraq.
Oh, give that horseshit a rest.

Did America follow Shrub into Iraq because of his so-called vision?

Or did America follow Shrub into Iraq because we were told Saddam had an advanced nuclear program, and that he harbored al-Qaeda operatives?

If America followed Shrub into Iraq because of his 'godly' vision, then, you've got an effective counterpoint.

If America did not follow Shrub into Iraq for religious reasons, then, your counterpoint is null and void.

Liberalism is group stupidity
He is going beyond the typical moral equivalence argument by liberals with his statements here and makes them look reasonable by comparison. He must be a true believer.

Who gives a rat's ass?
If you were ever capable of catching her in a lie, you would give a rat's ass, and be starting multiple threads about it - just look at the wingnut reaction to Brian Williams.

But since she only tells the truth, you're left with claiming you just don't care.

Too funny.
Are you operating under the misguided impression that I want to discredit your Hyper-Partisan Carpet-Munching Dyke heroine?

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether she makes Mother Theresa look like a conniving professional liar by comparison.

I just don't care.

But, apparently, you do, else why would you spend so much energy defending Rachel Mad-Cow?

ISIS-ISIL-IS is a threat to Mankind at large.

Guy, when you say stupid shit like that, it's kind of hard to take you seriously.

There's no way that ISIL presents a existential threat to America. It just doesn't. Can it carry out the odd act of terror? Maybe. Will that mean the end of America? Not really.

Oh, stop trying to canonize Ho Chi Minh, will you? Nobody's buying it. At the time, any non-Communist government was preferable to a Communist one, during the days of the Cold War, when every Win and every Loss meant far more for future prospects than we give them credit for now. Nevertheless, we backed a Loser, and it cost us dearly, and was, in that respect, a very great Mistake - but mistaken more for our poor assessment of prospects and outcome than in choosing sides.

I think the question here is, what was preferable to your average Vietnamese. I mean yeah, I guess that the QUislings we propped up kept South Vietnam safe for brothels and oil companies, but for the average Vietnamese, it was a shit sandwich.

But, one way or another, the job needs doing, and, if our so-called Arab allies cannot do this in a timely and decisive manner, we must be prepared to participate far more actively.

ISIS-ISIL-IS is far too dangerous a Beast to allow to thrive... far better to stop Hitler at Munich in 1938, then to limp-wristedly deny the Elephant in the Room.

Or not. Not my fucking problem, man.

Let the Zionists deal with it. We pay them enough.

Knock over two of our buildings?

We'll knock over two of your countries.

Kill 3,000 of ours?

We'll kill 300,000 of yours.

We can keep this up a lot longer than you can.

Uh, yeah, guy, There are a billion of them and only 300 million of us and most of us are getting pretty tired of the Zionists and Oil Companies lying us into wars.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 2.2 billion Christians.

And we're light-years ahead, on weapons and technologies and abilities to destroy entire civilizations.

I'm not overly concerned - merely realistic about their dogma and what that portends and how that manifests and its prospects for future mischief.

Forum List

Back