Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

ISIS-ISIL-IS is a threat to Mankind at large.

Guy, when you say stupid shit like that, it's kind of hard to take you seriously...
That's not stupidity... that's cutting-edge Realism... that Beast cannot be allowed to grow and prosper.

...Or not. Not my fucking problem, man...
Actually, it IS your problem, but, given your myopic perspective, you are excused from participating in the resolution.

Just keep sending-in your tax money, as you always do, so that we can use it to bitch-slap the little phukkers, whenever we need to. Thanks.

Only a goal in your mind. No leaders in the West supported Hitler because they thought he would contain Stalin.

After Hitler came to power, Churchill proclaimed that "if our country were defeated, I hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations." When the Spanish civil war broke out, Nazi pilots helped Franco overthrow the Left-led republic, armed by Stalin. Churchill announced that he "will not pretend that, if I had to choose between Communism or Nazism, I would choose Communism."

Eventually Churchill realized that Hitler was a danger to Britain and fought him. And the madness of Hitler's holocaust cured Churchill of his own anti-Semitism. But even then he must be condemned for doing nothing to specifically help the Jews of Nazi-occupied Europe.

Word Power Books When Churchill hailed Zionism Mussolini and Hitler by Lenni Brenner

There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 2.2 billion Christians.

And we're light-years ahead, on weapons and technologies and abilities to destroy entire civilizations.

I'm not overly concerned - merely realistic about their dogma and what that portends and how that manifests and its prospects for future mischief.

Yeah guy, the thing is, people like you are always keen to send someone else's kid off to fight.

Actually, it IS your problem, but, given your myopic perspective, you are excused from participating in the resolution.

Just keep sending-in your tax money, as you always do, so that we can use it to bitch-slap the little phukkers, whenever we need to. Thanks.

Yeah, guy, the thing is, we can't afford your perpetual war anymore. Everyone realizes that now.

Fox News' Eric Bolling Says Only Muslims Kill In The Name Of Religion

Forget the Inquisition or the Crusades, religious fanatics only kill in the name of Islam -- at least according to Fox News' Eric Bolling.

During a segment Saturday on "Cashin’ In," Bolling accused President Barack Obama of lumping "Christians and murderous Islamic terrorists together" at the National Prayer Breakfast last week. In his speech, Obama warned Americans of forgetting the atrocities made in the name of Christianity when condemning Islam.

"Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said during his speech. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

Bolling claimed the president's "egregious" comments would "follow him for the rest of his presidency and legacy," and pushed back on the idea that people murder in the names of other religions.

More: Fox News Eric Bolling Says Only Muslims Kill In The Name Of Religion

Is Eric Bolling really that fucking stupid? It appears that he is...

When were the Crusades. shitting bull?

Were they yesterday?
Attacking him because he's Native American is hitting below the belt. So am I. If you can make your argument without the racist remarks it would be appreciated.

Only a goal in your mind. No leaders in the West supported Hitler because they thought he would contain Stalin.

After Hitler came to power, Churchill proclaimed that "if our country were defeated, I hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations." When the Spanish civil war broke out, Nazi pilots helped Franco overthrow the Left-led republic, armed by Stalin. Churchill announced that he "will not pretend that, if I had to choose between Communism or Nazism, I would choose Communism."

Eventually Churchill realized that Hitler was a danger to Britain and fought him. And the madness of Hitler's holocaust cured Churchill of his own anti-Semitism. But even then he must be condemned for doing nothing to specifically help the Jews of Nazi-occupied Europe.

Word Power Books When Churchill hailed Zionism Mussolini and Hitler by Lenni Brenner
They could barely defend themselves much less Jews in Poland. What did you expect of them?

Yeah, guy, the thing is, we can't afford your perpetual war anymore. Everyone realizes that now.
Nobody's advocating perpetual war... merely Realism, as this pertains to Islam, and perpetual watchfulness, and readiness to preempt and intervene as necessary.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims.

There are 2.2 billion Christians.

And we're light-years ahead, on weapons and technologies and abilities to destroy entire civilizations.

I'm not overly concerned - merely realistic about their dogma and what that portends and how that manifests and its prospects for future mischief.

Yeah guy, the thing is, people like you are always keen to send someone else's kid off to fight.
Hardly... but it has to be done, from time to time, and, when that time comes, somebody's got to do it... sending our kids into harms' way.

The trick is not to do it lightly, and to do it intelligently, with clear and realistic goals in mind, to get it over quickly, and to then walk away quickly, without all that nation-building horseshit.

Forget the Inquisition or the Crusades, religious fanatics only kill in the name of Islam -- at least according to Fox News' Eric Bolling.

During a segment Saturday on "Cashin’ In," Bolling accused President Barack Obama of lumping "Christians and murderous Islamic terrorists together" at the National Prayer Breakfast last week. In his speech, Obama warned Americans of forgetting the atrocities made in the name of Christianity when condemning Islam.

"Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said during his speech. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

Bolling claimed the president's "egregious" comments would "follow him for the rest of his presidency and legacy," and pushed back on the idea that people murder in the names of other religions.

Were they yesterday?
Attacking him because he's Native American is hitting below the belt. So am I. If you can make your argument without the racist remarks it would be appreciated.

Lakhota is just a name a poster uses on the internet. It doesn't mean that person is real.

They could barely defend themselves much less Jews in Poland. What did you expect of them?
The "final solution" wasn't even authored until 1942. So blaming the British for not saving the Jews when no extermination plan was in place in the 30s is absurd

Were they yesterday?

Lakhota is just a name a poster uses on the internet. It doesn't mean that person is real.
Behind every name is a live human being. I'll attack that human being for many things, but never because of his or her race.

The "final solution" wasn't even authored until 1942. So blaming the British for not saving the Jews when no extermination plan was in place in the 30s is absurd
Leave it to Joeb131 to illustrate the absurd. Pope Innocent saved 10,000 Jews, but that doesn't stop the despicable Left from calling him a Nazi sympathizer. These people twist history so much they don't know what really happened.

How is this an example of the Allies supporting Hitler to contain Stalin? Franco never ended up allying with the Axis and Franco was preferable clearly to a soviet state in west europe. As for Churchill he was the strongest opponent of nazi rearmament and opposed everyone of their annexations from the Rhineland up to Danzig.

But as to his quote. He is right. Communism was far more horrific than Nazism by pure body count alone.

Last edited:
You know the left loves to bring up the Crusades. Notice they always leave out why they happened?

That little thing a ma jig about Muslims slaughtering Christians in their conquest of the Middle East

Oh and that other thing a ma bob about Muslim armies invading Jerusalem.

Theists like to say atheists killed more than theists.
You have no idea how many people the Soviet Union and China alone have killed. LOL, you don't know what you are talking about, you never do...
They killed in the name of atheism?
4i6Ckte.gif

Again, I don't know what I can tell you other then that you are like all liberals unable to read and process simple information.
You can weasel all you want but, in response to "Theists like to say atheists killed more than theists" you claimed that the Soviets and Chinese killed more.

Theists kill in the name of their religion, dumbass. Your response was knee-jerk with brain unengaged.

Are...what? Terrorist groups?

I agree. That includes the 'death to abortion doctors' crowd.

I'm glad you agree that ISIL is a terrorist group, not a religious movement.
They are religious, they are radical islamists. You aren't going to seriously deny this are you?
In what way are they religious? Because they shout slogans?

Yet you argue Timothy McVeigh is a Christian because he said he believes in a non-specific to any religion deity. Yet a group calling themselves the "Islamic State" isn't religion. Care to work up one standard?
I claim he's a Christian because he claimed he was a Christian. He was born and raised Roman Catholic - as I showed.

He also stated that he still maintained the core beliefs of Catholicism.

And before his execution he took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

So why are you lying?

If you claim to be a midget, but I observe you are not, am I to believe you or my own eyes?

Seriously synth, you are better then that.
Being a midget is a physical characteristic that is provable.

Saying you are a Christian is a spiritual characterization that is unprovable.

They are religious, they are radical islamists. You aren't going to seriously deny this are you?
In what way are they religious? Because they shout slogans?

Yet you argue Timothy McVeigh is a Christian because he said he believes in a non-specific to any religion deity. Yet a group calling themselves the "Islamic State" isn't religion. Care to work up one standard?
I claim he's a Christian because he claimed he was a Christian. He was born and raised Roman Catholic - as I showed.

He also stated that he still maintained the core beliefs of Catholicism.

And before his execution he took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

So why are you lying?

If you claim to be a midget, but I observe you are not, am I to believe you or my own eyes?

Seriously synth, you are better then that.

He didn't even say he was a Christian, he said he had some catholic core values. He also bombed a pre-school and killed a bunch of children...
Didn't Eric Rudolph set off a bomb that killed innocents?

And, typically for you, you are lying that he bombed a pre-school. He bombed a Federal building and had no idea there was a pre-school inside.

Who in their right mind would ever assume there was a pre-school inside of a Federal building?

Forum List

Back